END OF LIFE rundown???

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:45 pm

While its never possible to rule out any posibility completly, I think assisted suicide is fairly unlikely. I assume assisted suicide is illegal in the USA and this risks both legal liability and a PR flap. Church policy is generally to avoid suicidal people for this very reason.

A more likely course of action is that they have taken her to Flag to give her an program of auditing to put her in a spiritually secure and stable state before she drops the body.

This may involve significant payments for services, and heavy regging to make charitable donations towards the CoS (possibly within her will), with logic along the lines of "What is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics for your inheritance" (with the CoS being the most important thing on Earth).
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Thats a fairly wise was to look at things, being a victim rarely solves anything. We all have to follow our own paths, however strange they may seem to others.

I hope your mother will find happiness and comfort in the path she has chosen.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:03 am

Out of intrest, what was the wake up phrase and what where the right conditions for it being used.

Return to Tech Debates & Discussion