So how are scientologists told L.Con found out about Xenu?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:42 am

So how are scientologists told L.Con found out about Xenu?

How are scientologists told L.Con found out about Xenu?

Archeology? Had an OT "vision"? But how could he have an OT vision if its impossible to be on the first "real" OT level without knowing about the body thetans and other Xenu related crap?

Seriously how are scientologists told Hubbard learned all these "truths"?
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:32 am

You are told that he did this through his research by Solo Auditing himself through "the Wall of Fire" and how he found his way through despite sickness and near death etc.

That is how he "discovered" many of the processes used in Scientology. Through running them on himself first. Later he would use the processes on "Pilot" pc's. For instance, I was on the pilot of the Purification Rundown and the Running Program, which has not been released to the public yet.

In other words, we were guinea pigs! Ha! :shock:
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:03 am

Clickman wrote:You are told that he did this through his research by Solo Auditing himself through "the Wall of Fire" and how he found his way through despite sickness and near death etc.

That is how he "discovered" many of the processes used in Scientology. Through running them on himself first. Later he would use the processes on "Pilot" pc's. For instance, I was on the pilot of the Purification Rundown and the Running Program, which has not been released to the public yet.

In other words, we were guinea pigs! Ha! :shock:

Ehh? Wow :D Fascinating. I used tor to read the wiki article on scientology beliefs and it seemed to cover somehting like that. Still seems bizarre though.
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

twisted_steel

Non-E

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 pm

This was my question as well.

So Scientologist believe that all of the OT3 materials were 'recovered'(not sure the right word to use here) from deep within LRH by self auditing? Where did the self auditing pull this information from?

How would self auditing be able to come up with that detailed of information about the universe from 75 million years, ago? I mean if I was a Scientologist I would just have a heard time accepting that, right?
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:14 pm

Well you are inculcated that OT 3 is the big hairy thing. And by the time you reach that level you pretty much believe whatever LRH says ...
<<

Mobius

Non-E

Post Mon May 26, 2008 1:25 am

twisted_steel wrote:This was my question as well.

So Scientologist believe that all of the OT3 materials were 'recovered'(not sure the right word to use here) from deep within LRH by self auditing? Where did the self auditing pull this information from?

How would self auditing be able to come up with that detailed of information about the universe from 75 million years, ago? I mean if I was a Scientologist I would just have a heard time accepting that, right?

I believe the basic premise is that through self auditing he remembered the
"information" of OTIII from one of his past lives. at least thats how i understand it tho i'm not shure. its just speculation on my part

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials