GlossLips: XENU EXISTS!!!!!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 am

GlossLips: XENU EXISTS!!!!!

http://glosslip.com/2009/02/04/xenu-exists-l-ron-hubbard-discusses-the-alien-story-scientologists-are-too-embarrassed-to-admit/
This Australian news broadcasts proves that the Xenu story DOES circulate within the Scientology faith, despite their spokespersons constant denials as seen below.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:03 am

It was almost a year ago that I saw news coverage of the first Anonymous protests. Several of the protesters had big signs with "Xenu" prominently displayed. I had no idea what it was all about, since I had never read anything about Scn on the Internet up to that time. Now it really seems like "old hat." :yawn: But I am still happy to see the message reach others who had yet to hear the story.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:14 am

And I think the major point of it is that all the culties deny it, (even those who ARE aware of it)... and now it is going to be undeniable... beautiful.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 am

Exactly. If they had just left it alone, things would have died out about Xenu, for the most party. But because they deny and deny, they're getting a face full of it.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials