OTII, OTIV?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

SoapBoxer

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 pm

OTII, OTIV?

Why is OTIII the only doctrine that gets mentioned? What is OTII, or OTIV?
Why don't you just postulate us gone Dan?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StwhC5FX ... re=related
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Well, two reasons. People make a really big deal inside of Scientology about OTIII (it's soooper doooper secret! It's awesome! It changed my life! but I can't tell you about it!).

They call it "The Wall of Fire". Yeah.

The thing is, OTII is really boring, nothing particularly interesting there. And OTIV-VIII is a bunch of alterations of the same shit you get on OTIII.

OTIII sets the standard for everything after it, and everything before it really isn't that sensational. That's my answer, anyway.
<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:11 am

Been up all night reading about scary scientology doctrine and aliens and such .
Decided to click on the youtube link in SoapBoxer's signature and at 00:50 when the hand suddenly covers the camera all I could think of was the facehugger from Ridely Scott's Alien ?! :?

Guess it's time to take a break and get some rest ...
Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:45 am

Tru2Form is correct:

OT 2 is a bunch of dealies that are just more of Hubbard's weird things to run about opposites (right/wrong---high/low---good/bad----etc),
They also are "Top Secret" (as all the "OT" levels are---if people talked about them, they'd NEVER pay for another one!).

OT 4 is just the Drug Rundown done on BT's and Clusters still hanging
around after OT 3. Then when THAT doesn't fix anything, they sell
you the BIG package:

NOTS---BIG BUCKS! NOTS=NED/New Ear Dianetics For OT's:::
MORE BS. It's just another extension of XENU the evil warlord,
only now Hubbard said these "BT's" are unconscious and you have
to WAKE THEM UP. Right.

Happy Sunday :wink:

Magoo~~
<<

tommygormanxenu

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:21 am

OT 8

On OT 8 LRH says that Jesus was a lover of young boys. On OT 3 that is when you find out there is no God per LRH. This stuff is all public info because it is in the courts. LRH was a Con man and Died with Psych drugs in his butt. IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm http://www.youtube.com/user/tommygormanxenu
<<

dr3k

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: OT 8

tommygormanxenu wrote:On OT 8 LRH says that Jesus was a lover of young boys. On OT 3 that is when you find out there is no God per LRH. This stuff is all public info because it is in the courts. LRH was a Con man and Died with Psych drugs in his butt. IMHO Tommy Gorman

I think you know better than to believe stuff written by schizophrenic con-men like Fishman :)
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:55 pm

OT 3's the Xenu/DC-8s With Rocket Engines/Volcanos/Dead Aliens/South Park Story, right?

For me, OT 3 is the fine line between "Quirky New Age Mumbo Jumbo Only With E-Meters Instead Of Crystals" and "Wait, Your Central Doctrine Revolves Around Bad Sci-Fi That Isn't Even That Interesting?"

It's just so... well, I'd say weird, but then other religions believe in pretty weird things too. OT 3 probably draws the most attention simply due to it being 'hidden' (Not really anymore, but hey, they try.) till you pay up a lot for it. I mean, for comparison, that Raelian group tells you up front about the aliens and such.

Maybe it's the big deal of trying to keep it secret for so long.
"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:55 am

Excalibur Revisited

Interestingly to some, Geoffrey Filbert published the entire (at the time) scientology bridge in a book he called "excalibur revisited". His copyright on the materials occurred 2 months before RTC was formed,

The table of contents (with links) is here: http://freezone-america.org/excal/excal00.html

The entire book can be downloaded here: http://www.freezoneamerica.com/downloads/files.html

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials