[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - It's Kendra, I'm back! Wedding Pic Links

It's Kendra, I'm back! Wedding Pic Links

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 am

It's Kendra, I'm back! Wedding Pic Links

Hey Everyone!

Well, just got back from my honeymoon in Vietnam, and the wedding, and a totally whirlwind month. It's been really great. A vaction that was very much needed.

MISSED YOU GUYS!

Now I've got some awesome news for everyone: my parents came to the wedding, we're talking again, and we're trying to sort things out. Disconnected no more! Weddings really do bring people together. Can you believe that? Makes me so happy.

Well, it'll take me a few days to clear out my inbox and get back on track.

In the meantime, here's the links to some of my wedding and honeymoon pics. I don't have any pictures of the reception yet, and not everything's in here, as I'm still trying to get everyone's pictures in one place. We did a fancy-ish ceremony and had an indie rock reception.

Rehersal Dinner -
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... %20Dinner/

Before the Wedding - http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... %20Before/

The Ceremony -
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... 0Ceremony/

Afterwards (Group Shots & Stuff)
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... -%20After/

Honeymoon - http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... on%20Pics/

My undying thanks to James, Grundy, Astra and Jenna for keeping everything rolling! Thank god for you guys!

Email me if you need anything,
Kendra
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:40 am

Its good to have you back and know that everything is groovy.

Is it wrong that I got 11 words into your post and got "Holiday in Cambodia" stuck in my head?
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat May 31, 2008 10:06 am

Hey Kendra ! I'm glad that you had an awesome wedding, (I'm glad that you're parents came) an awesome honeymoon, and I'm glad that you're back! It's great to have you back!!

Hopefully, you won't miss the PM I sent you a few weeks ago!!
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat May 31, 2008 2:11 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat May 31, 2008 2:37 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat May 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

dwest

Clear

Post Sat May 31, 2008 3:58 pm

<<

MarkVI

Non-E

Post Sat May 31, 2008 4:24 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sat May 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Yay, Kendra!!! You have no idea how glad I am that you're back :D You are the life of the party here!
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:05 pm

First I come back from EPIC WIN at East Winstead (yes, East Grinstead will now have to be renamed), and then I find out that Kendra is back, and her parents came to the wedding!

This day couldn't get any better at this point.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:29 pm

Congratulations Kendra!!!!!

We missed you much!!!!!

Lots of stuff happened while you were gone. All for the good!

I have been to Vietnam and it is a wonderful country. Never seen more motorbikes in my life!!!

Thanks for sharing the photos. :D
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

MLWilde

Clear

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Welcome back Kendra!
So happy for you that your parents were there to share in your joy!
<<

flash321

EPFer

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:59 am

Kendra you looked like a princess in your wedding dress. Congradulations.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:14 am

<<

Plups

Clear

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:44 am

<<

Linnea

EPFer

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 am

<<

Globie

Non-E

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:27 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:57 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:49 pm

<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Next

Return to General Chatter