[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - To Kendra, Jenna and Astra--My Announcement of your Site :)

To Kendra, Jenna and Astra--My Announcement of your Site :)

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:11 am

To Kendra, Jenna and Astra--My Announcement of your Site :)

Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight
In Scientology for 30 years, escaped out in 2000,
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Grad 4 auditor, X-OSA volunteer after 20 years, X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang. SP 6 ^
http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
<<

Hubbard-Telescope

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:29 am

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:04 am

The more, the merrier! As I said---spread this web site address
far and wide-----------there are no doubt *tons* of Ex Scientology kids
who never got to speak, never had someone to talk with--and no doubt
will love it here, if they find it.

What a *great* start to a fantastic new web site!

My best :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~
<<

anonspitfire

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:45 pm

<<

OTsuperduper

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Tory's Videos

"I'm always there for me."
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:52 pm

:wink: Thank you! Yes, I was a hippie---in full force:

Free Speech advocate

Anti-War

Anti-organization big time

Druggie looking for higher powers

Flower Child with VW bus (honestly--I was into it!)

Hung out with many very famous Rock Bands

Motto: "Make Love Not War" :mrgreen:

How I got into Scientology........jeesh! Shows how *anyone* can get
suckered "in"....at least in those days past when there was no Internet, no access to the FACTS. (Yeah to the critics and Anonymous for that--and ALL the X-Scientologists who worked so hard in earlier years).

Thank God I'm now OUT~~ :fo:

Tory/Magoo~~
<<

hunter

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:32 am

Workin on spreading the "news"

Two weeks ago I sent an email to my editor, encouraging him to run a story on Scientology. He actually took me up on it. Although it's one of those non-controversial "fluff" pieces, it offers the reader the opportunity to make up their own mind ... but presents "both" sides of the equation. The real kicker will be next week's followup story -- on someone who "came out." So far they're "mum" on who that is, but I'm trying my best to convince the staff writer to give me the inside track. The online story doesn't really show the coolest part ... on the print version, the headline is, "Scientology ... BAD RELIGION?"

Here's the URL for this week's piece:

Oh yeah ... I wrote the girls up too! Jenna thought it was funny (I hope she's telling me the truth -- don't want to offend):
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
-- Blaise Pascal, Pensée #895
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:47 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:02 am

<<

Madame_Guillotine

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Yea Magoo!

I was informed about this site by a poster on IMDB, I then spread it some more on IMDB.

I saw your welcome already today, Magoo. Very cute Anonymoose! And lovely flowers! :D

Ladies of ESK, You guys are pioneers and leaders and....Well, Wonderful!
To start this site at this point in the crusade is brilliant. With your love and gentle kindness on the subject. I'm sure it will help those who are looking for a way out. :braveheart:
Acknowledge the fight not the quit. :)
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:16 am

Madame G--

Ahhhhhhhhh.on my youtube account, eh? If anyone wants to see
Mr. Anonymoose----swing by www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
And check out a few different ones he's on. (FAQ1, Scientology and Gays
and a couple others). He's quite cute! :D

I agree with you re these girls starting this Web site---it's helping SO many people already! Tonight I was at someone's home....where they were basically raised in and around Scientology, (Mom left years ago--Dad still "in")---so we talked about she coming here. Already she thought of 3 other people who could use it, too. It's a great site!

Thanks to all here :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~~

Return to General Chatter