[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - F*cking HILARIOUS! We can all use a laugh...

F*cking HILARIOUS! We can all use a laugh...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:38 pm

F*cking HILARIOUS! We can all use a laugh...

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Legion1

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:29 pm

I lol'ed
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:12 am

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:46 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:12 am

<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:42 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:06 pm

<<

anonalogue

Calculator Operator

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:00 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:37 pm

<<

hunter

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:44 am

My merciless attempt at humor ... funny is good.

I'm thinking of how the Church of Scientology could make a quantum leap in membership if they would just pop for top of the line agencies like BBDO, JWT or Ogilvy & Mather for their advertising campaigns. Consider for a moment using a "successful" advertising theme instead of that loser Tom Cruise ...

SO SIMPLE A CAVEMAN COULD DO IT

(que music ... bring in caveman from stage right)

Look people, it's not like I'm the at the top of the food chain or anything but let's face it ... everybody's got a little behavioral problem. I mean, like I was actually a caveman before Scientology. I was one giant engram on a stick. Now look at me ... great job, nice apartment, fast car -- I'm on the bridge and moving forward. And I really don't want to sound condescending, but you know, if you're not IN ... you're like OUT. Do you hear what I'm sayin?

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
-- Blaise Pascal, Pensée #895
<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:42 am

<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:10 pm

Re: My merciless attempt at humor ... funny is good.

<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-
<<

hunter

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 am

Comedy Central's "Caveman 2"

Hey dudes ... the "H" Man tells us that most human problems can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago. My young assistant here has just been cleared of those horrible nasties. Does she glow like a Neanderthal campfire or what!

Just so you'll know, this stuff is way beyond spears and clubs ... I mean I ought to know! Before Scientology I wasn't much more than a caveman - you know the kind, wandering around ... just looking for my next meal of shrubs and insects. It was a miserable existence, and I was frustrated. Nothing made sense. Pretty much felt like a Homo sapien sub-species every minute of the day. You know what I'm talking about? I mean, on a good day I wasn't any more than an Ape-Man with an ATM card.

But then it happened ... this sweet young thing asked me if I wanted to take a personality test and the rest is history. We're talking "fast forward" of evolutionary magnitude here. Dude ... this stuff ROCKS!

Look ... I may have been a caveman once, but now I'm on the way to my Super Power Rundown and soon you'll be calling me the Love Doctor of the World. Ain't that right honey?

So ... you in ... or you out?
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
<<

Bernster

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 am

The Bernster
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:40 am

<<

hunter

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:22 am

Hunter make new art. Hunter do good. Artwork funny. Make my laugh.

This would be the "Post Apocalyptic" version of Scientology scriptures. It could use some suggestions for additional graphics, so feel free!!

<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:45 am

Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-
Next

Return to Off Topic & Humor