[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Mini-Bios for those who dare...

Mini-Bios for those who dare...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

the58th

Clear

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 pm

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:36 pm

<<

OneLetter

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:07 am

Name - Iskander Pope (Alias, but good enough)
Age - 19
Occupation - Student and aspiring Tailor
Marital Status - Single and hating it.
$cn Experience - Friends who are a part of anonymous.. I despise scientology because they try to destroy the one thing that helped me not go insane: psychology.
Current Connections - Member of anonymous. I'll be there with a sign april 12th.
Current Religion - Extreme Liberal Christian.
Breaking through the strictures of church doctrine since 2006.
<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:41 pm

<<

dwest

Clear

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:26 pm

<<

MCA

Non-E

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:51 am

<<

anonangel

Clear

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:59 pm

<<

Justin Chaos

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:57 pm

<<

Coda

Non-E

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 am

Name - [redacted]
Age - 30
Occupation - Happy
Marital Status - Married
$cn Experience - X-SO, HGB and PAC in the 90s. I know some folks here.
Current Connections - Family and lots of friends. I'll remain anon for the time being.
Current Religion - athiest
<<

jeannie36832

Non-E

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:49 pm

<<

ScudMuffin

EPFer

Post Fri May 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Scud Muffins: One Hell Of A Taste Explosion
<<

Kalyssa

Non-E

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 am

Name - Kalyssa
Age - 20
Occupation - Marketing & Sales
Marital Status - Single
$cn Experience - I walked away before I got "experienced."
Current Connections - None, although friends of my co-worker are "in" in Edmonton. I've never met them.
Current Religion - I don't believe in organized religion, but I am spiritual and walk my own path :)
<<

JasonL

EPFer

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 am

Name - Jason (please don't bother looking for me because you will only find a bunch of Jasons in Hong Kong)

Age - 14

Occupation - full time student

Marital Status - N/A

Scn Experience - Anonymous/Internet

Current connections -None

Current religion - Roman Catholic
"Through this supression, they punish the people that's askin questions. And those that possess, steal from the ones without possessions." - 2pac
<<

jay xythos

EPFer

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 pm

the truth will be revealed when humanity is willing to accept it-wraith
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Name - What the hell, they know who I am, why not the good guys *Kelly* (reserve the right to keep last name private)
Age - 35-40
Occupation -disabled, was AA to exe's, PR, HR,Both private and Gvmt agencies.
Marital Status - seperated, but working on that one!
$cn Experience - 11 years 8 months active public.
Current Connections - Only 2 current members will even speak to me. Their loss! OSA on my ass!
Current Religion - NONE
If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.
<<

Jo

EPFer

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Name - Jo
Age - 35
Occupation - Computer technician, politician, writer, traveller
Marital Status - N/A (I don't define myself this way at all)
$cn Experience - None, I was raised rabidy evangelically catholic, and in getting out of that cult, got fascinated with all cults.
Current Connections - I protest, I just got a Guy Fawkes mask on ebay but I haven't worn it yet. I'm not really anonymous. I'm kind of an open book. I subscribe to WBM and Tory's YouTube vids. :) I'm a member here. LOL
Current Religion - None
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:47 pm

my enlistment thingy for sea org questionair

Name: Lord Albreight Ceptimos third son of Lord Chrono Ceptimos
Address: Necropoli Anthra Stygian lane castle number 14
state: Hell Zip: 66699 Phone Number: 666-867-5309
training level: Lvl 365 Arch Magus Duke of Veron

1) In your opinion, what would be the most appealing aspects to being in the Sea Org?
It would give me a chance to mutilate all within the ranks. I will assassinate all the high level org members and make it look like a suicide. It will give me the chance to fully experiment on the human brain and more specifically experiment on weak minded individuals who seek a lying cult as a way to better their lives. It would also allow me to run my tests on the threshold of pain on the human body... before the mind recoils and they fall into despair wishing to be set free with death.

2) What, honestly, do you feel needs to be handled on the most immediate basis as far as planetary or social ills?
The only problem I see is the spreading of a cult designed by a fiction writer who wrote very linear stories which were so stupid you figured out the end before you got done with the first few pages of drivel. Humanities only problem is that they are not taking responsability for their actions and are not giving the next generation a world that it once was.

3) What actions do you think need to be done in order to handle this?
First we need to systematically remove such lies as this cult of scientology. Its removal will allow humanity to focus on more important matters.
Second, with the destruction of the cult and its high members put behind bars to awaite a trial of punishment. We would be able to take the buildings they have and turn them into actual schools and libraries. thus cleansing the world completely with true knowledge and power.

4) What is the one thing that matters to you more than anything else?
Sword in hand at the bloody fields of history I cleanse this world. Through bloodshed of the liers. I will rage and upon my steed I will devour all those who brought forth lies. And behind me... behind me hell shall follow.

5) Have you ever been interested in becoming a Sea Org member?
Never

have you ever taken LSD, PCP, or any such thing? no

Do you have kids? If so, How old are they? My Pride My eldest son is 600 years old.
My daughter Demir is 450
and my youngest son on earth is 22
Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:17 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 am

Name: doubleVee

City: Las Vegas

Occupation: chef, bodyguard, entertainer, executive assistant, translator, chauffer, teacher, checkbook-balancer, toilet-scrubber, back-rubber, giver of hugs and kisser of boo-boos.

Marital Status: happily married!! (and no, Astra, our teenage "marriages" don't count! I _refuse_ to count them.)

Children: Two, one running about and one busy growing.

$cn Experience: Born into it. In the SO for about 4 years. Long, unhappy, miserable experience. Finally free about 2 years ago, still not totally extricated.

Connections: Mom and brother still in the SO.

Current Religion: Christianity.
Last edited by doubleVee on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Name - HappyexSO
Age - 30 something
Occupation - I do many things
Marital Status - Married but she still doesn't see the truth.
$cn Experience - Was very young when my parents joined.
Current Connections - Can't speak of this. Let's just say, no one would ever think I would be posting here.
Current Religion -you name it.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic & Humor