[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - I am not being anonymous anymore

I am not being anonymous anymore

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:29 pm

I am not being anonymous anymore

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:01 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 pm

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:15 pm

Oooooooh That's who you are... I remember you now! :D
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:28 am

*does a little dance*

Hey girl! Look at you, out and about!

Hugs!
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:54 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:21 pm

<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:04 pm

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:51 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:54 am

hummmm I also have a ton of pics to scan. I should do that sometime,

Wait...when you were married in the SO....that was....heck... I don't wanna scan yer whole story again..

Guy with glasses from ASHO F? kinda pizza-faced? don't remember his name....

Anyway, why should you worry about posting pics that have other people in them? no law against that, and maybe it'll make OSA crack down even harder on them, thus driving them further towards seeing reality.

Plus, I just really wanna see some more pics of ya! I got in a ton of trouble because of you at one point...you "came up in my o/w's" if you know what I mean.

so you owe me!

Booya! :wink:
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 am

I was married to Peter Oram who was in HCO, he used to be the Dir I&R... lots of people weren't too happy with him he was very straightlaced. Yes, ASHOF, glasses, British but no accent. 1997 to when I left.

I just don't feel right about it. 1 or 2 maybe but not a lot. I did put up one of some of my friends hanging out playing on the computer (before it got confiscated). Since all of them are gone except Peter, I doubt they'll mind.

Huh, well, thanks I guess, but that's your own fault. :lol:
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:41 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 am

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Wow, doubleVee! I am proud of you. I know that it took a lot of courage for you to publicly make yourself known. I am so incredibly happy for you. Finding a wonderful man and having children, painting, going to college! Isn't it absolutely wonderful! ?!?! I wish you many, many years of happiness and success.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:59 pm

Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight
In Scientology for 30 years, escaped out in 2000,
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Grad 4 auditor, X-OSA volunteer after 20 years, X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang. SP 6 ^
http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

James

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:39 pm

I read your blog and thank you for telling your story. It's great that you're making that lovely family for yourselves, and your son is a cutie. May Love and Peace be with you every day of your lives, and may your days be many.

-- James
Next

Return to Your Story