[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Anyone else go to the True School (in Clearwater)

Anyone else go to the True School (in Clearwater)

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Anyone else go to the True School (in Clearwater)

And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:03 pm

-Radiohead
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 pm

Ahaha....KR's...I remember those. I went there in the early 90's. I wonder what the other Delphis were like. The main problem with Scieno schools was that they were fun because they had no structure or homework like you said. That was the problem because little kids have no f'ing idea whether they are getting an education or not.
-Radiohead
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 pm

I didn't go to True School. Hey I thought I had gone to all of them except MK Ranch! Ha. (Well, I never went to Delphi Oregon either, only LA.)

But I have to agree on the general state of things, all the schools were basically the same. Except, I did have to do a lot more work at Delphi -- fat lot of good it did me. There were varying degrees of bullying and getting beat up. The California Ranch School was the worst for kids hurting other kids, and Delphi was the scariest for adult discipline and punishment. (We heard that the MK Ranch was far worse however.) The best one was the Learning Connection. I never found any of them "fun". The kindest words I can apply to Scientology schools are useless, chaos and anarchy.

My mom thought it was hysterical that I kept asking "when do I get to go to real school?" and complaining that I wanted to actually learn stuff. I kept begging to either go to a british boarding school or a military school because somehow I thought that must be the way to learn things (I really wanted some structure).

My cousin did go to Greenfields (the Scilon boarding school in East Grinstead) and loved it and apparently did get quite a good education.
Last edited by doubleVee on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Wow, this is all so wierd for me. I have only recently discovered anon and this whole movement. I thought ex scieno kids were just never going to speak up or they were just crushed or something. Your guys's experiences are a lot like mine. That makes sense that the kids would beat up the other kids, especially because all the students were being neglected and abused by both teachers and parents.

OMG that's so wierd, i also kept complaining that i wanted to go to a real school, and eventually forced my way into it. After getting out of Scientology (tho i didnt tell my fam who were still in) i basically forced my mom to let me go to regular school. Except uh...by now i had been in so much Scientology school and so many different schools that i couldn't really hack it.
-Radiohead
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:35 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:54 am

Walker, I was the same way. By the time I pressured my mother to send me to a Catholic all-girl school (which was fantastic) I was 15 years old and so far behind that I sank quickly. I didn't know how to ask for help there, and my so-called study skills from Scientology were useless. For example, I didn't know what a topic sentence was or how to write an essay. Math was a joke.

Sadly, I asked to leave before the semester was even over. I was very depressed to discover that I was so stupid (not understanding that basic intelligence had nothing to do with it). That was the entirety of my High School education. I regret it to this day. And guess what I did upon leaving? I immediately joined the Sea Org -- the only place I had a future.

[edit: that's what I thought at the time, not what was true, of course.]
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:37 am

-Radiohead
<<

seiflein

EPFer

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 am

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
<<

seiflein

EPFer

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:56 am

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:26 am

<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 am

post deleted by moderator for obscenities
-Radiohead
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 am

<<

GooberGrape

Non-E

Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:19 am

Laugh a Little
<<

arp232

Non-E

Post Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:11 am

When I was still in the FSO I oerheard some stuff - was the staff of this school decleared as they were refusing to pay the 10% of teir income to Scientology? I think they got "executed", or was it the other Scien school?
<<

GooberGrape

Non-E

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Laugh a Little
Next

Return to Scientology Education