[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Has there been any recently?

Has there been any recently?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 am

Has there been any recently?

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:22 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:51 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 pm

IT HASN'T STOPPED

Well, I can confirm that there is DEFINITELY harassment with BFG and his family! I won't post all about it because I know Claire was going to when she gets a chance, but it's quite sickening! It started after his trip to Germany with Jason Beghe.
<<

chuckbeatty77

EPFer

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: IT HASN'T STOPPED

Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170, Pittsburgh
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Last edited by outlander on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:05 am

Ronthecon,

Sometimes when Scientologists and OSA types come out with their "complete certainty" they are disconcerting. Realize they do training drills for hours and hours on end to learn how to drive someone inside their head and make them back off.

They probably don't even have a subjective reality of what a looser is, got a briefing that it was a good word to use to upset people, and use it.

What you and anonymous are doing is both couragious and compassionate, it represents the best in humanity where people are willing to fight and stand for change against injustice. Someday I hope to be there openly by your side.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:21 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 am

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 am

Wow, Ron, I am sorry that you guys had to go through that.

I remember one "operation" I knew of when I was on staff doing OSA work. Someone managed to get an "enemies" mail, sent in address changes on all their bills and credit cards, car payment, etc. Called into banks reported stolen cards, somehow (I don't remember how) changed passwords or access to different financial institutions, ordered dozens of magazines sent to his home including really nasty stuff, and really got this guy messed up. Had a PI go to his neighbors and ask if he still beat his wife and kids or some such, created a personal ruckus with his work again. His car was repo'd, credit trashed, lost his job, had to take his kids out of school.

The COS then promoted to their own staff how much of a looser this guy was, that the world was caving in around him because of his crimes against scientology, and he was "pulling in" all this bad shit because he was a looser and only a looser would attack Scientology.

This re-inforces the staff belief that Scientology is holey and right and above all else and what LRH says is true ... scientology is pure and its enemies will do themselves in.

You obviously are savvy enough to realize they are staging things, but again, my heart and best wishes to you brave souls.
Last edited by outlander on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:04 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm

thanks againe outlander and I know to much.. after 3 protest in seattle it really upset me...how evil the tricks were...a lot of those kids were scared big time and OSA played on it big time...the funney thing is that kid that got hurt or punched in seattle it was the same guy that grabed my shirt...the home less guy so he is OSA..except I am a big man he back off quick or I would of open up with a can of whip ass...in order to get his hands off my shirt, I had to push hard to get him off me, and I yelled...... saying don,t tell me about fu.king church of scn I know who they are... and for a sec I thought he was going to take a swing or punch at me.. how this strated are group was being flanked , by OSA I belive and I fell back from the front to use the bath room, when I came out of the bath and I was runing up to catch up with the group, and the OSA or home less man was picking on another kid much smaller then me...seeing the kid scared I said what up bro, and thats what started it with me.. but that the truth and the story whole story..I did not post it intil now,because it was to long to explane and did not think any one cared...BUT I DO BELIVE HE WAS OSA.

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board