[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Disconnection

Disconnection

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Disconnection

After I left the Sea Org and Scientology, I had to look over for myself why I had disconnected from my Dad and Brother who were both declared shortly after I was in the Sea Org.

They had left Scientology because my Dad had problems and disagreements with the old GO and the Mission Network. My 16 year old brother who had only done the Comm Course, was declared as well. He was just an innocent bystander!

Anyway, when I actually got truthful with myself, I realized that the reason I disconnected from my family was because:

I WAS BEING SELFISH !!!! :evil:

I wanted to move up the "Bridge". I wanted to work directly with LRH and having family members declared was a surefire impediment to achieving that goal.

So I disconnected without even a second thought for almost 13 years! :oops:

I was very thankful that my family forgave me and took me back in, but even that took some time.

I still have some family members in Scientology who have disconnected from me for many years now. I still hold out hopes that they will eventually come to their senses.

Anyway, I would be interested in hearing from other former members who disconnected from family members.

What are your thoughts on this subject now??
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:57 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:12 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:08 am

<<

MogTheWog

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:33 pm

<<

Clickman

OTIII