[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What's your opinion on TRs?

What's your opinion on TRs?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:57 am

What's your opinion on TRs?

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:28 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:48 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:07 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:54 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:29 pm

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:48 pm

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:57 pm

<<

bushkaGND

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:59 pm

TRs

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:29 pm

When I last did TRs at an org not too many years ago there was a "no touching" policy in effect. However, this was the STCC and not one of the more advanced courses.

I thinks it's largely due to TR 0 BB that I'm very difficult to offend. That's good in one way, on the other it has sometimes made me come across as really strange when people have offended me in front of others and I've just stood there taking it.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 pm

<<

Xenuphobe

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:46 am

Confusion Induction

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:51 am

Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:21 am

Well, if that isn't some of the worst out-tech I've ever seen.

TR OBB isn't supposed to be used to handle upsets. An L1C is supposed to be used. A locational. Something.

TROBB is supposed to be a training tool.

THAT was just CRAP!
<<

Xenuphobe

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:43 am

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:10 am

Thanks for your concern. I am seeing a therapist. He's been quite helpful. Although I have to admit - we have not yet begun to address the nitty gritty stuff that I sometimes mention on this board. I am sure it will be um... like a fireworks grand finale when it finally does get addressed. :wink:

Some of the best therapy for me so far though has been able to spill the beans on this board and have it heard by others who know exactly what I am talking about. B/c they have been there done that as well.

Of course I love fueling the Anon fire too! :twisted: I love you guys and love what you are doing for all the people like me and the 3 lovelies that started this site! :oops:
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:58 am

Last edited by Holden Caulfield on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:07 am

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:34 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:25 am