[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - scientology-> SO-> suicide

scientology-> SO-> suicide

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

justme

Non-E

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:16 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 pm

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
<<

Thalkirst

EPFer

Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Ex Sea Org member
My blog about SO and Scn abuses in Hungarian: http://objektivszcn.blog.hu/
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:23 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm

<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:43 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 pm

<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 pm

<<

BC

Non-E

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 pm

First off -- try some meds. I found a HUGE relief thru the proper administration of antidepressants. Talk to a doctor you trust and work out the right one at the right dosage, and you will feel much better. Paxil brought me nights without nightmares, fewer flashbacks, etc. and I am so glad.

Secondly -- find someone you can talk to in person. Spending a night driving around or sitting on the back porch talking (in the dark so it's easier) will make you feel TONS better. You need someone who can reach over and give you a hug. Trust me.

Thirdly -- don't beat yourself up because you are not "all better" or wonder "why am I not better already?" It takes TIME and you might not ever be "all better". You will have up days and down days. For a time you will feel great and then have a bad day (or week or even months). Life's like a roller coaster.... sometimes up, sometimes down, sometimes you have to throw your arms up and scream.

It will get better. Do things that make you happy and don't do things (or go places, or see movies) that make you feel bad. Hang in there.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you very much doubleVee :)
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 pm

<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Update

A lot has happened in the last couple of months, most of which stirred up a lot emotions, memories. First of all my grandma passed away in February, the one we moved to when we came back from the SO in 2004. She was the only one (well beside my brother) who truly welcomed us back. I miss her greatly. Secondly, my relationship with the guy who have helped me greatly in the past 3 years has ended. Unfortunately both of us were very overloaded with issues at the university and by time we had time to fix things, well there was nothing left to fix, at least on my part. I know the timing may not have been great, but I would have felt terrible if I stayed with him despite the fact that I no longer had feelings for him. But I do miss the role he has played in my life. Right now when I would need someone the most I have no one. All my world, and my anchor points have crumbled and I have no one to turn to.

It's funny how a loss can break you in places you thought you already had fixed.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Cherry Tree ~ I'm sorry to hear you had some difficult times in the recent past. I hope you are doing well now. Change and losing loved ones can be difficult but you are in a better place now and I am hoping that you have been coping well.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Dear All,

Recently a Hungarian ex-scientologist, Peter Bonyai (on ESMB known as Thalkirst) has written a book about scientology and his 10 years in it, it will be published very soon in Hungary (as far as I know only in Hungarian). And related to this, one of the Hungarian newspapers (HetiVálasz) has made a short film about scientology, in which I gave an interview too (hiding my face and having my voice distorted).
Although the interviews are in Hungarian, I'm going to give you the links (there are 3 videos) to the youtube playlist, maybe it will get to some people, who know Hungarian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWNuOPEV ... 59DCA16192
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:31 pm

I've found the following article on being born and/or raised in closed high-demand groups (eg. cults) not too long ago. I'm not sure if it had been posted before or not, but here it is. I hope it helps.

http://www.icsahome.com/infoserv_articl ... en0403.htm
<<

lrlolrl

Non-E

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:16 am

Re: scientology-> SO-> suicide

Hey CherryTree,

I think I remember you. I joined at Flag in July 2003, when I was 16. I was in the TTC mostly in the Coachman, but I think I remember seeing you around the QI and maybe on school days.

I hope things are going better for you now. I left in a similar manner in 2007, so I've been out for six+ years, but I'm only just starting to even think about my whole experience and how fucked up everything was.

Best wishes.
PreviousNext

Return to Your Story