[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Hi - I'm new, and some questions

Hi - I'm new, and some questions

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:50 am

Hi - I'm new, and some questions

Last edited by jughood on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:14 am

Re: Hi - I'm new, and some questions

Last edited by AnonymousID-V42B on Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

Pliny Younger

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:15 am

<<

Pliny Younger

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:26 am

Here's another link to the video and it includes some info on cost. Not much but some.

onhttp://www.celebridiot.com/2008/03/14 ... ogy-video/
<<

PTS

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:38 am

jughood,
First off, don't join staff until you have fully researched all that needs to be known.
I am guessing that you have full internet access just because you are able to post here.
Not all of your scientologist brothers and sisters have the same liberties as you.

I believe the statement "reduce their universe down to zero." has to do with clearing the planet.
By "reducing their universe down to zero"
No more wogs
No more SP's
No more PTS
All persons would be clear
All persons would be on the "Bridge"
etc.
"Their Universe" has to do with them (non-scientologists).

You are the way most scientoloists are.
You got into the organization to help people.
You are thinking of how you can help others.

DM only thinks of how he can help himself.
I am sure he makes at least 100 grand a year, if not more.
He wears $5,000 suits and $1,000 pairs of shoes.
How much have you given to the COS since you joined?

The COS is now in the process of amassing ALL the real estate they can.
You and yours are paying the tab.

You joined the COS so they could help you think for yourself, yet you come here for the answers.
I think you already know the answers.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:01 am

Last edited by Holden Caulfield on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:40 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:43 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:55 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:02 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:04 am

<<

anondc

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:14 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:16 am

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:18 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:23 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:24 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:27 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:40 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:40 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:45 am