[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Freezone success stories.

Freezone success stories.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 pm

TECH outside COS: Straightwire wins!

Auditor Johan...
C/S Pat Krenik Date, January 26, 2012

I have just completed my Straightwire Grade and I couldn't feel better. I feel more at cause and self-determined than I have in years. My memory is better; I feel sharper and more in PT.

Although it sometimes annoys my 2D when my newly regained self-determinism cause me to "flex my independance muscles" it is due in part to his efforts as my auditor that I have that ability. I am very grateful for his patience and the attentiveness as well as that of my C/S Pat, and the tech.

I have had through Straightwire some major cognitions. I feel more in ARC with my surroundings, people I know as well as those I don't and even myself, how lovely is that!

As fantastic as I feel and as great as my wins, I know from those further along than I that there are bigger wins to be had. I look forward to experiencing them.

Carrie T.

For more information on services in the Freezone,
mail me, Terril Park, at basic2basic@yahoo.com

To find out more about us and to join our
forums see our websites at :-

http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs

http://internationalfreezone.net

Below one may see a British TV program of
scientology as its used in the Freezone.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... ard&hl=en#

For those who are quite new to the subjects of
Dianetics and Scientology, we have a forum where
your questions can be answered.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Freezone101
http://www.freewebs .com/techoutside thecofs/
<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 pm

TECH outside COS: The way to a Thetan's Heart is through their stomach. :)

I would like to tell you how we made contact with independent
scientologists when we left the Co$ in 2007. We already had a field practice (under
IHELP) but when we left the Co$, that was over. Everyone quit us. We set
out to find new friends who were already out. Every time we found someone,
we invited them over to our place for a visit. We would serve food and
coffee and have some laughs over our "stories." We all found it to be "charge
blowing." People started telling their friends, who were also out, about
us. They knew we were professional auditors who had previously had a field
practice. Our little get-togethers grew. Eventually it turned into an
afternoon party that we would have every month or two. We would tell people
they could bring food if they want to, but it wasn't necessary, just come. We
made sure to have yummy food available. We accumulated lots of friends this
way and eventually made a viable field practice from it. It was delightful
running a field practice OUTSIDE the Co$--Wow--unsuppres sed! Who knew!?

ML, Anita Warren
www.LifeEnhance.org

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:31 pm

TECH outside COS: New auditor audits loads of new people!

Hi Gang,
Below you will find a handful of success stories I received from our student, Steve Lindzy. He is a product of our training center here. He has not gotten a lot of training but enough to give him the courage to go out and "do it." He is located in Nebraska. You will see his web site below.
You might remember Steve if you were at our convention in Deer Lake last September, 2010. Steve was the disc jockey. He says, "I am a product of you, Les, and Frankie. I love you all dearly. Thank you thank you thank you."
We are very proud of him. Scroll down for his success stories. All of his clients are brand new public.
Anita
Life Enhancement Center of Coeur d'Alene
www.LifeEnhance.org
Wins from Midwest Center for Life Improvement
Wow! So as we are going through the session, I could feel my being rising. It was awesome! Before I knew it, I felt my whole being move up and I came to the very realization I needed. I started to smile from ear to ear. Tears were welling up as I was so happy.
Thank you Steve for sharing this moment with me :)
S

I had a great session tonight. Lots of yawning and watering eyes. It was great. When i was done I felt so aware. But most of all I felt great behind the wheel when i drove home. I just felt so empowered and aware while driving. Awesome counseling Steve. You make me feel very safe in session, I"m so ready for the next session.
D

Wow, wow wow!! What an amazing life this can be when you know that you ARE. Steve has helped guide me so beautifully through my conditions I have no words to describe my gratitude. I am moving up and becoming the being I always have been and not realized it. Thank you for sharing these beautiful moments with me.
S

Today's session was so eye opening for me. Lots of tears shed, good and bad. I now take a different look on friends. Who is a friend to me and who is not. I felt so great after running my session. Steve L is a great auditor, he always sticks with me and helps me find things I didn't know were there. Thank you Steve for doing what you do. I appreciate everything you are doing for me. I have emailed a friend that came up in session today and she has already gotten back to me.
It's awesome because without my session today I don't know when I would have actually emailed her. I am on the right track thanks to Steve's help.
M

I have been holding things inside for so long I didn't even know what reality was. Operating in the past has done nothing but bring me grief and pain
I started this process not knowing how it was going to help me but my counselor helped guide me through my issues without ( judgment or opinion).
He helped me figure out the answer as it was always inside me. I'm not done yet, but I am so excited to become the person I know I am inside.
S

My session today with Steve was great. He is very good at keeping me on track. Sometimes I get so frustrated but he keeps me going. I had great wins today.
I feel more aware of my surroundings and colors seemed brighter. I felt so great when I got up out of the chair after running my session. It still just amazes me of how good I feel after a session. Thank you Steve Lindzy, I can't wait to see what the next session holds.
A

In just a few sessions, Steve L was able to do for me what several therapists, costing several thousands of dollars over several years were
unable to do. The sense of freedom he has helped me achieve is unbelievable. The method is something unlike anything I have ever tried
before, but the results are priceless and speak for themselves.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

D.

I had great session with Steve L today.

He helped me to get to the root of one my problems that had been bothering me

for years. I now understand the root of my problem with a relationship I had.
I was Blown away by the epiphany that came after the session.
The freedom from that was phenomenal!

Thank you, Steve with love D.

It started spring of 1994.

Did not know what happened, my mind did not work. I could not focus, I wasn’t able to be myself or comfortably leave my house. This went on for 15 years!

I have spent the last 15 years trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my mind just barely holding on. I was able to hold on to a job, most of my relationships and doing the best that I could, to survive. But still life was a struggle.

What happened that day in 1994 as I got home from gathering car parts with a friend led me to a very weary next 15 years. My mind decided the best way for it to deal with these strange feelings was to throw up, yes vomit, every day. I went to Medical Doctors, Psychiatrists’, Psychologists’ searching for answers. After many months of doctors’ visits the only explanation they could come up with was it was Acute Anxiety. What the hell does that mean? I had heard of people having anxiety but could really never empathize with them because I had never had to deal with “it” every day of my life!

Well ok so I have this disease what are we going to do about this so called Acute Anxiety? Lets’ try some medication. Hey, I was willing to try most anything to help me!

After months of experimenting with different medications I found one that seemed to help a bit, at least calm my mind down enough that I could somewhat function as a being. But still I threw up every day, the anxiety was not as bad, but was still there. I guess I was so frustrated with the lack of help that I decided this is the way I was supposed to live my life.

One of many issues with my decision to “live with this disease” was if I left without my medication, or god forbid ran out over a weekend, my best friend “Acute Anxiety” was back in full force. It was with me like a ball and chain.

For whatever reason, a wonderful friend of mine now, came into my life. Steve Lindzy. Steve explained to me that there are other ways to deal with the issues that I was having and that he would be happy to help me through “it”. Honestly, at first I did not believe that anyone could help me so I was adamant about taking him up on his offer. I tried the counseling a couple times but never really gave it a chance. Finally one day after so long dealing with “it” I was done. I went back to Steve and asked him if he could please help me get my life back. Do you know what he said to me? “When would you like to start my friend”? Wow!

I can honestly tell you from my heart that I feel better today than I have in 15 years. Medication gone and I have my life back. Please do not misunderstand me physicians are here to help and I would never give advice to someone who truly needed medical attention. However, always remember there are alternatives that will help!

Thank you so much Steve for you, your understanding, your wisdom, and your willingness to help people. God Bless!

M.

I recently started going through the process of becoming a "clear".
After my first major session, I noticed things looked different to
me. I know this sounds weird, but the landscape of the area was
brighter and more colorful than before. I could hardly believe how I
felt when I realized the varying shades of gold and brown in the
landscape. They had been there all the time, I just couldn't see
them before....

Another thing I have noticed, that while I've not been able to get
back for another session, things don't seem to bother me as much. I
recently lost my job, had $6,000 stolen from me and found out my son
is an IV drug user. All of this came to my attention in the same
week. Needless to say, I was devastated but the devastation didn't
last. I was able to pick myself up and start looking to the future
again. I am still unemployed, but my son is getting the help he
needs and I will survive the money issue. I know I can get more....

A

Today's session helped me to discover the root of my selfworth issues.

I was able to realize that I had internalized much of the negative and

condescending comments my grandmother has been making to me my whole

life. I figured out that she, just by her presence can activate my reactive mind.

Now that this has been made clear, I can better deal with her and situations

where I receive negative feedback.

Thank you so much!

R.S.

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 pm

TECH outside COS: ARC S/W Release

This is the success story of a recent ARC S/W Release:

"Today I have realized that I occupy the whole space of my entire universe. There is no spot where I don't exist fully aware and absolutely happy. The universe is an awesome space!

I feel I can reach to anywhere I can imagine, that I am being there, here, and everywhere in between, that I have always been and will always be. :-)

It seems this is the best feeling in the whole universe - hard to think of anything better than this! But this is what I say after every cycle of auditing! Lol.

I wish everybody would experience this - it is simply too good to afford to not experience!

Kudos to LRH and Chris!

ARC, Ian"

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 pm

TECH outside COS: Clear-forever Myself!

Hi,

Jason attested to Clear!

We started out on Life Repair, and one by one knocked out the
Grades, L11, NED, and finally Clear!

Here is his success story:

Trey Lotz

It feels great to discover that:

I am,
I always have been,
I will be forever-----MYSELF.

The nagging desire to:

Be somebody else,
Be somewhere else,
Is finally-----GONE.

I am ME.

Jason

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 pm

TECH outside COS: Solo Nots completion Success Story

C/S Pat Krenik

There are no words in the English language to adequately describe both the gains and sensitivities that have awakened from this rundown, words like spectacular and stupendous are lacking in depth. The best I can do is list some of the results.

I have increased awareness both internally and externally. My body is much more efficient and all muscular comm lags are gone. Thoughts are acted upon immediately. I have much more energy. Prior restrictions on my actions are gone. I am much calmer or perhaps serene in my everyday activities. This universe no longer holds me as it once did. I know that if I choose to follow a path to a result that result will be achieved. It may not be immediate but it will be achieved.

Randy Patterson

Jan 31 2012

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 pm

TECH outside COS: Better Biking with Solo NOTS :)

January 24, 2012 Elma, WA Solo Nots Auditor Randy Patterson, C/S Pat Krenik.

Volunteered Success Story

This has to be in the category of wins. I didn't notice what was happening during the session because things happen so fast. There must have been charge that just blew by asking the question. I was pooped after the hour.

Anyway I just got back from my bicycle ride and it was 50 degrees, I did not have to wear a jacket or hat, the sky was bright blue (one of the things I like about Nevada) and during my ride I noticed much less stuff around me, things were cleaner, clearer, better. I had less strings between me and this mest universe.

I had much more energy during my ride (this could have been from me riding for the last 6 weeks and finally getting used to it) or it could have been from my session. I was able to keep my heart rate up in the 140 to 150 beats per minute for most of the ride. I went up hills 1 or 2 mph faster than my last ride. I made more stop lights and had to play chicken with a couple cars. They lost. At the end of my ride I still had energy to spare and the ride took me 2 hours and 31 minutes instead of my usual 2 hours and 50 minutes. That is 19 minutes faster I couldn't believe it. I do hope the energy burns off by the time I go to bed or I won't be able to get enough sleep to get a session tomorrow.

Thanks for your help Pat.

Randy Patterson

Reno Nevada

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:26 pm

TECH outside COS: NOTs Completion

NED for OTs Completions Success Story from Pat and Ray Krenik's Elma group:

"I have had numerous major wins throughout NOTs. I lept a couple major plateaus in states of beingness in the direction of full OT. This is wonderful tech. and everybody should have it.

Thanks to Pat Krenik, Ray Krenik for putting this "OT Base" one the map so I could do these levels, and of course, LRH.

Thank you, ML, Joe."

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:31 am

TECH outside COS: Integrity Program Success Story

Dear Friends,

Below, please enjoy a very well articulated success story from (what we call) Mary's Ethics Program. Personally, every time I deliver this program to a client, I marvel at the brilliance of it. It is all "LRH ethics tech," organized in such a fashion so as to maximize the client's ability to look in all the right places, therefore terminatedly handling the "first dynamic ethics case." If you want to deliver this program, there are a couple of pre-requisites. Feel free to ask me.

ML, Anita

www.LifeEnhance.org

Integrity Program Success Story

FEBRUARY 8TH 2012

I have just completed the TREASON FORMULA. I now have the correct viewpoint on how to live my dynamics with the highest regard to MY OWN TRUTH and MY OWN SELF-TRUST. Yahoo!!!! I have been “clueless” all my life. Every instance where I had tried to use this formula on myself by my own self-determinism or by “force from the church," I always felt so confused and felt I never really got the results I was looking for. I realized that part of the reason why that was, is simply not understanding the question: FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE. Adding to the confusion was not having the correct definition of the word THAT. Phew!!! Understanding the question and having the correct definition of THAT would have been enough now to do the formula. Not exactly!! I first had to confront all the times I betrayed trust in myself and others, because TREASON occurs when one has betrayed trust. So, I scanned all the times “I gave up my power to someone else, I compromised my own truth, I didn’t stand up for myself, I didn’t set up boundaries for myself, I allowed someone to invalidate me, I didn’t say NO, I became reasonable and allowed the other person to get away with an overt, I became a sympathetic enabler rather than an empathetic effective guide, etc…. You get the picture. I appreciated doing this exercise as it allowed me to confront all those incidents of betrayal and how easily I have given away my power. It was obvious, too, that I saw a character trait that was predominant in these incidents and how I had used it as a Service Facsimile to some degree and form. I realized how I had been irresponsible, careless, and had no accountability for myself. What a revelation that was for me! In answering the above question: FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE, I newly declare that I am the SPIRIT BEING of T(me)!!!! Just as the analogy of being the CEO of T(me). I am on POST and wearing my HAT as the Executive Director of an Organization, so to speak. What is most important is that I arrive every single moment of my existence, wearing my hat and doing my job. This “hat” has important duties and responsibilities in caring for, organizing the needs of, utilizing the assets and abilities of, and forwarding the goals and achieving optimum survival along the dynamics of T(me). This is very clear to me!! This newly found viewpoint has reclaimed my power! I am more aware, conscious, and present now about my KRC and I have increased my ARC for myself. I am no longer clueless, but certain THAT I am. I newly declare I am HERE and here to STAY!!! Thank you to LRH, to whom I am eternally grateful for this tech, and to Mary Freeman who has been a fantastic coach guiding me and shining the light for me for as long as “I GET IT." MUCH ARC, TT

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 pm

TECH outside COS: L-11: I now trust myself to be here!

Hi,

Long before I met Oracle or knew who she was, I was very impressed with her posts.
She had a unique viewpoint and an original way of expressing herself. I remember
having the thought that she would be someone I would really enjoy auditing.

Then in December I had the pleasure of auditing her on her L11. There were big wins
and it was lots of fun for both of us.

With the Ls, there are wins that you have in
session, and then there are wins that result from the unraveling that occurs when
you pull the plug on a major piece of case. You can get a cascading series of wins
afterwards and that is what happened here as well.
These kind of wins signal some very deep shifts.

Trey Lotz

Here is her success story:

WOW, This has to be the best kept treasure in the universe.

I had so much validation of who I am as an immortal.

I also had a HUGE mystery blown away from my space about the universe and others in it.

Very Magical!

My deepest gratitude to Trey for being Trey!

Love,

Oracle

Then a few weeks later:

I've found a new balance with force.

The minute I finished L11 I looked out to understand others better. I have always been fascinated with other people and strive to understand them, by understanding me. If I realize something is true for me, I look out and if it explains some truth for everyone else, my reach then expands across the universe. I can KNOW better on a planet wide scale. Whew! Well L11 caused me to bleed out all over the place, like a bucket of paint being poured over the Earth.

The first thing I noticed about social intercourse as a child is that people were unpredictable. That left me with some trust issues. Once I got into Scientology and found out about the reactive mind, my trust issues expanded. How to trust anyone with a reactive mind? Not possible. As a result I became extremely forgiving and reasonable. Not that that was a problem for me. I saw everyone else as handicapped! Except , looking back I went into a sort of apathy about control of others. They were not stable or intelligent or sane enough to run control on with reason alone. The best I could do was herd them into some circumstance beyond their command , to some event or circumstance that would get them to key out accidently. Usually through some form of entertainment. So, I became an entertainer. It was the only method of control, curiosity.

Upon finishing L11, I instantly reviewed my track where others had harmed me and I understood why. This was where I was able to let go of a real burden. Before this, for many years, I thought I had caused it all. Bought it all upon myself. At this point though, I saw it as an equal effort , and that others had some input too on me and I almost fell to my knees in relief.

I guess on some level I relieved myself from being a "total cause" case. I came into communication with the rest of society in a harmony I had not felt before. A regard for others and their ability to cause, came within my perceptions. And I found I was granting beingness to them. Wow, my ARC came up. But instead of becoming more "reasonable", with this granting of power to others, I felt less inclined to be pushed around socially.

I can't really analyze this in a success story, but my balance of power shifted.

I had more mercy, yet, less reasonableness, more regard, more tolerance, yet less discount points for others. But the final equation for me was, I am here on the same terms as everyone else. I do not have to make excuses for them and take the losses on myself like some holy martyr.

I trust myself now to be here on these terms. Life is really really different!

Suddenly I know I have the ability to go free.

This is a real life repair on a whole new level.

Oracle

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

TECH outside COS: Academy Level 0 Success Story

2/6/12 Academy Level 0 Success Story
This course has a great deal of meaning to me as it was the original reason I got into Scientology in the first place. I spent many years in the church on what appeared to be a treadmill--endlessly running towards my goal of being an auditor. The runway continued to get longer and longer as time went by... adding basics, lectures, congresses and numerous other cycles onto what I have now found to be a rather simple and enjoyable cycle. I blew a lot of false data finishing this course and ultimately auditing a PC to some fantastic wins. I had held the belief--from so many years of failures on this subject--that auditing was somehow difficult or that I had to be a total master of the mind in order to get any results. Furthermore, I held a belief that I could totally mess up a PC for life if I made one tiny error. So it was really nice to clean up these falsehoods and get moving. I also gained a lot of personal benefit and pride in being able to see that I can, in fact, change conditions for the better. I also see that many wins can be gotten from the training side of the bridge!
Anyway, special thanks to Les, Anita, and Linda, for all their wonderful help. At one point, I wanted to give up. They located the issue and kept me moving steadily along. I definitely believe that a cert from LEC holds a tremendous amount of value as I know the level of quality and certainty that is produced. It is a very high standard and the proof will be in the PC's I audit in the future... I look forward to many success stories from my PC's, down the road, as a way of showing my gratitude to their efforts! Also, thank you to Trey Lotz for the auditing I received in LA. Without my recovery back onto the bridge, I most likely would not have pursued my training any longer! Big wins! On with the show! JB

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 pm

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:57 pm

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:00 pm

<<