[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Youtubing: Post your favorite music videos!

Youtubing: Post your favorite music videos!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Youtubing: Post your favorite music videos!

Alright folk, this is a thread where we post our favorite music videos for whatever reason or whatever style you wish.

I personally have so many, but today I was feeling for a good laugh and a healthy dose of satire, Bush-bashing and some cathcy discopop tunes, so here's my pick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PLW0nQMxKY

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :snigger: :snigger: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Two versions of one of my favourites, the second version is with added halarity;

Yes, I will be postwhoring this thread for a bit, because each band deserves it's own post and explenation.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Neugrã Bunget - Vazduh

This is for the people who think they can handle a bit of heaviness. One of the few non-cheesy Metal videos, and one of the very, very, few non-cheesy Black Metal videos.

Negurã Bunget is one of my favourite bands, and my all time favourite Black Metal band. Consistent ingeniuty, their latest album OM is showing exactly how atmosphere should be done in music.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Lastly for today at least; Porcupine Tree - Way out of Here

A long time favourite of mine, and one of my best concert experiences. These guys are uttely amazing, I suggest every single person on this forum listen to this song, you might be able to relate to the lyrics more than most people.

The UK's, and world's, foremost Progressive Rock band right now.

(The ambience played at the opening and various parts of the song is done by Robert Fripp of King Crimson fame)
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:34 pm

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:45 pm

You know, this still has to be one of my all-time favorite videos. It was so cutting-edge when it came out, and I remember just being flabbergasted by it at the time. Of course, I was smoking an AWFUL lot of pot back then, so lots of things left me flabbergasted. :P
<<

the58th

Clear

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:08 am

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:48 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

OneLetter

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:50 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:16 am

<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:29 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:41 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:49 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:36 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:36 pm

<<

everfree

Clear

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:00 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:21 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:33 am

<<

waianon

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:47 am

Next

Return to Off Topic & Humor