[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Show your support here

Show your support here

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

MogTheWog

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:10 am

Show your support here

It has taken great courage for Kendra, Jenna, Astra and others to speak out, reveal their identities and tell their stories on the internet.

I want this to be a thread of support and encouragement for them and everyone who has been affected by disconnection or had their lives or families shattered by COS.

So sign up and be counted!

MY MESSAGE

I am in no way affiliated with the Church of Scientology, nor have I ever been, and I would like to register my disapproval of the practice of disconnection, enforced abortions and the use of Fair Game.

To all those working to put a halt to these abuses:I support you.
MogTheWog
<<

OTsuperduper

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Good work gals!

"I'm always there for me."
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:38 pm

<<

Plups

Clear

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:26 am

I applaud Kendra, Astra and Jenna for speaking up. As more exes go public, it becomes easier for others to speak up. As more and more exes are able to put aside their fear, knowing they are not alone, I believe that will translate into people on the inside who have been too afraid to leave also being able to act. It's a snowball, baby!
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:40 am

Return to Activism & Campaigns