[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - The cost of Scientology

The cost of Scientology

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

nikkoleranger

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:36 pm

[quote="Tru2form"]Well I think it would be really interesting to see how much everyone remembers. Anyone who's taken services at CoS and remembers the price: please post the service you took, the approximate year you took it, and what it cost.

I don't remember most of my course costs, because as I said, my parents paid for everything, but I saw the reciepts for a few.

Oh, another one of mine: Key to Life / Life Orientation Courses: around $9000.00 in 1992 at AOLA.[/quote]

WHAT !? $9000.00 !? Are you serious? What did you get out of a $9000.00 course? How did it help you to improve your life? How long was the course?Can you repair airplanes now? I don't mean to make light of it but that is one year college tuition (in state).
The more I read about Co$ the more blown away I am.
RLTW
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:44 pm

<<

nikkoleranger

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:17 am

RLTW
<<

nikkoleranger

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:39 am

RLTW
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:39 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:55 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

nikkoleranger

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:56 am

RLTW
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:54 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Thalkirst

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Ex Sea Org member
My blog about SO and Scn abuses in Hungarian: http://objektivszcn.blog.hu/
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:45 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 pm

<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:30 pm

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:17 pm

costs and stuff

The Public Clammer!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:55 am

<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:58 pm

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 pm

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:09 pm

<<

James

EPFer

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter