[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - I've given this some serious, deep thought.

I've given this some serious, deep thought.

Moderator: doubleVee

Never Gonna...?

Give you up
15%
Let you down
15%
Run around and desert you
No votes
Make you cry
No votes
Say goodbye
15%
Tell a lie and hurt you
54%

Total votes : 13
<<

Dio Brando

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:49 am

I've given this some serious, deep thought.

I've decided to drop my psychology course, due to all the propaganda within it. The instructor does nothing but stand there and talk about how drugs can affect the mind, and how insane ideas like sitting and talking and scheduling fun activities are supposed to help cure neurosis.

It's sad, but the Scientologists are right-- they're all ran by the drug companies, who are trying to regain the power they held in the Nazi party. Psychs have this nagging hidden agenda, like they really want the whole of the world in the palms of their hands.

And the Scientologists don't persecute or shun someone just because they came from a different background-- Scientology is not just a religion, but a way of life. It's a total mental enhancement. I've been so quiet over the last few weeks because I've had to contemplate this.

Why IS it that a lot of these protests involve people who have been arrested, or kicked out of the CoS for committing crimes? Why do they seek the help of my former friends, Anonymous? The leader of Anonymous, Ephebophile Ursus, told me he actually started the first anti-CoS threads because he hoped that Anonymous could extend its hand into tangible acts of illegality and violence.

I went with it at first, but now I realize it was wrong. Fortunately, I never once left my home to join the protests. I had this giant knot of guilt, and now I realize it's because of these thoughts making me go what's called "entheta". I've been betraying my soul this entire time!

I did my research, and this so-called "cult" doesn't demand money. It really is only donations, and they go toward things like new Churches, flower gardens, and ships. People get PAID to do this volunteer work. I thought some more, and I realized that Lisa McPherson didn't die because CoS ignored non-CoS doctors. It's because they recognized that as a CoS member, only LRH tech could possibly save her. Do you take a christian baby to a doctor when you feel it's possessed by the devil? No, you take them to an exorcism!

The only differences between Scientol methods and Psychiatry is that the former uses no drugs, never experiments on people, never charges them outrageous sums of money for help, and actually gets things done. Psychiatry never helped anyone.

So, since I shall be joining them, I've decided I need to get rid of what bound me to psychology in the first place. I will be giving away the following things by the end of April 2nd, and what I do not rid of I shall burn:

-Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht
-Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose
-Xenosaga Episode III: Also Spracht Zarathustra
-Xenosaga Ep. I: DVD
-Xenogears
-Grandia
-2001: A Space Odyssey
-The Kids in the Hall: Season 1
-Zone of the Enders
-Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
-Betterman: Complete Collection Box
-Mobile Suit Gundam Movie I
-Mobile Suit Gundam Movie II: Soldiers of Sorrow
-Mobile Suit Gundam Movie III: Encounters in Space
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
-Serial Experiments Lain-related items
-Star Ocean: The Second Story
-Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure complete manga collection(to be placed onto multiple discs)
-Key the Metal Idol
-Armitage III: Poly Matrix
-Armitage III: Dual Matrix
-Project A-Ko
-Final Fantasy X
-Metal Gear Solid
-Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes(a friend of mine still has this, so she may keep it)
-Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
-Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater(Subsistence edition)
-Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops/Portable Ops+
-Metal Gear Ac!d
-Animal Crossing
-Animal Crossing: Wild World
-The Big Lebowski
-Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Movie/Adolescence of Utena
-The Adventures of Pete & Pete: Season 2(to be placed onto multiple discs)
-Ico
-Beyond Good & Evil
-Psychonauts

Oh, and before anyone points out the date, it's merely coincidence. See? I've even given up the idea of synchronicity. It's a nazi concept, really.

...Yet already I have had this suggested by friends to be a joke. Obviously, I would have added some emotes to signify this. Usually, I do. Jokingly, had I written this, yes, it would be so. Understand, I am quite serious. Symbols like emotes are perfect for humor. This, sadly, is no joke.

Life cannot always be in jest, and I especially have serious moments. Obviously, this is serious, no? Supposing I were joking, I wouldn't be so adamant about giving away these soon-to-be-former possessions. This is saddening, to have my own friends laugh at me as some clown. Truly, I see that some of my friends were not my real friends. Heaven forbid I be serious. Everyone else gets to be seriously, why not me? God, some people make me sick. At least refrain from throwing back into my face. My feelings have been hurt, no thanks to some malicious internet as­sholes. End statement.

Don't fear failure-- not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.- Bruce Lee
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:33 pm

You know what? Me too. I give up.

Scientology is huge and powerful, and who am I to stand in the way of a Clear Planet, anyway?

I'll be shutting down ESK tomorrow.

You guys need to get a life.
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Re: I've given this some serious, deep thought.

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:00 pm

<<

everfree

Clear

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:14 pm

<<

mommanouse

Clear

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:58 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:38 pm

All anonymous names will be published in book form, including their address and phone numbers.

The leaders of anonymous will be indicted on fraud charges stemming from the outrageous sums they have charged others for being members of anonymous.

Cake will be outlawed in every state. A UN resolution will be introduced making the production of caek a human rights violation punishable by sanctions and countries that do no enforce this will be banned from the body until they comply.

Individual members of anonymous will have videos sent to each of them, outlining the crimes and asking them to come to their senses. A copy is to be found here. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
<<

waianon

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Return to Off Topic & Humor