[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Tommy Davis and his Copyright violation...

Tommy Davis and his Copyright violation...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Dallas

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:03 am

Tommy Davis and his Copyright violation...

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:35 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:58 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:12 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:16 pm

"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:08 am

<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:46 pm

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:50 pm

<<

SuperstarNeilC

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Rumours are circulating that Tommy Davis has the Sea Org symbol tatooed on both of his butt-cheeks

ImageImage
<<

number 6

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:19 pm

I don't know how helpful this is, but during the March protest, one guy came up to me and told me Tommy Davis was his friend in high school, and he was totally normal then. I wish I knew more about this guy. I wonder if his devotion to this f***ing cult changed after he got his ass sent to the RPF after the BBC debacle.
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 pm

I know Tommy from CCI. When I got posted in CCI in 92, he was already in the President's Office of CCI. He was friendly enough, socially, to me. I would not say he has many warm friends in the Sea Org, though. I have never seen him have any close friends. He is (or was) married to a European girl - Nadine Van Hootegen, now Nadine Davis. Last post I knew for her was the Qual Sec CCI. Again, my info is from about 2000 or so.

----

Yes, he has a Sea Org symbol tatooed to his upper arm. Not sure if it on the right or left side. It is a single blue color - the color they use for a single colored tatoo - kinda that blue-ish green color.

----

When I saw that BBC interview, I was suprized about Tommy's reaction. He must have been drilled and drilled to be like that. Normally he is pretty pleasant. I mean, he could get a little tough when he needed to, but not like what I saw in that video.

---

He seemed to me to be socially able to uphold a conversation, but never have or become deep friends with anyone. (That is normal in the Sea Org though).

---

If I remember right, he has had to do several PTS handlings related to his father, who is somewhat anti-Scn.

I wonder if it is easily researched by googling the mothers name and finding out about previous marriages. I think he does shipping or something on a large scale. Dang my memory sucks sometimes!

Hope that helps.
<<

Critical Mass

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:41 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:32 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:08 am

<<

SuperstarNeilC

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 pm

I was also at CC Int in '92. Karen Hollander was the President, Dave Petit the CO, Greg Gumm the Security Chief.

At the begining of '92, Tommy Davis was the Concierge - he was based at the main Reception Desk, meeting and greeting and checking-in new guests to the Manor Hotel & CCI for services.

About half way thru the year he ended up working under Karen Hollander in the President's office.

I concur with what you've all said - Tommy at that time was very pleasant and polite, just kept his head down and quitely went about his business.

One time the CCI stats were in Danger and all of us 200 staff were ordered to write a Knowledge Report on someone. Tommy wrote his KR on me, for being off post a number of times. But he apologised to me about it, afterwards, saying he had no choice. I accepted his apology, saying, "don't worry, no harm done", and we shook hands over it.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:33 pm

<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:28 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Return to General Chatter