[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - The latest and the greatest

The latest and the greatest

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:38 am

The latest and the greatest

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:50 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri May 09, 2008 3:00 am

Last edited by Holden Caulfield on Fri May 09, 2008 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri May 09, 2008 3:32 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

beth (aka moontaco)

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 6:13 am

Re: The latest and the greatest

<<

little bear victor

Non-E

Post Fri May 09, 2008 11:13 am

Hi Jenna,

I saw a copy of this post over on OCMB and wanted to respond to it here.

I'm sure you already realize it, but Uncle Dave is sending his top people to try and handle you. Without a question, he has personally hand-picked the team that has been assigned to you and is personally the Mission Ops for "Operation Shut Up Jenna," getting the daily reports and sending the mission orders on what to do next.

Perhaps, if you get a chance, you could ask Jenny and Angie about their experiences in the SP Room, ask who is still in there as we would like an update to the list of 40 names that we have in case we missed someone. And Jenny was herself internally in charge of the SP Room, and she knows ALL about it, so you could ask her to tell you, from personal experience, what is going on there, since we need accurate information about this situation that has been brought to the attention of the FBI. Angie has been there, too, so she would know.

Not that they will answer any of your questions about the SP Room, but you can be pretty certain they have no idea how much the outside world knows about it. To get some actual answers, you may want to ask Mike instead. And please tell Mike that we would want more eyewitness accounts on exactly what goes on in there, for the data is pretty spotty and based partially on second-hand accounts.

And maybe Tommy could explain where he disappeared after the BBC Panorama flap which resulted in Mike blowing. We hear that he did his own personalized, RPF-type ethics handling for months. Is this true? If his eyes twitch, his mouth dries up and he tries to divert the subject, you know that was exactly what he had to go through. Ask if that is really what he wants to do for the rest of his life. Or the next billion years. Tell him his old friend, John Peeler posted a personal message to him on OCMB, and that he should ask Lynn or whoever reads OCMB at OSA to print him out a copy. Ask him if he is getting any sleep or are unhandled external PR flaps keeping him up around the clock.

Jessica: Ask what is going on with Katie Holmes, she has been looking like a zombie for months. Did her auditing at the Int Base help her sort things out and become more amenable to Scientology indoctrination?

Ask to see his mission orders from your uncle. Ask to be put on the cc:s on the daily reports. You'd like to help them out for they are doing something wrong. They haven't learned the first lesson about handling criticism, which is: The more you try to handle the critic instead of the situation they are criticizing, the more vocal they will get.

You know exactly what they are up to and who is running them.

Why not let them know about it?

---

I'm sorry you have to go through this harassment by the "most ethical group on the planet." It is so unnecessary, all based on the calculation that LRH and DM can never be wrong about anything, that Scientology is the only salvation, and that it does not matter what obstacles come in it's way, they have to be removed by "ethics."

It's sick and it's sad, but thanks to your efforts and the efforts of all vocal and active critics, the end of this reign of terror is closer at hand than it has possibly ever been.

All the best to you and Dallas.

V

"Don't let the bastards grind you down." - U2
<<

Zendon

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:21 pm

<<

HelmetCakeman

Non-E

Post Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 pm

(Insert something snappy here)
<<

Alanzo

EPFer

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:05 pm

Continue the process, Jenna.

More than almost any other individual in the critic scene, you are getting "TA".

Keep your TRs in and move forward. Do not let them shake you.

If you need any help at all, just call.

A million of us will be there instantly.

Do not stop.

Alanzo
<<

dr3k

EPFer

Post Fri May 09, 2008 10:09 pm

<<

number 6

EPFer

Post Sat May 10, 2008 1:36 am

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sat May 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Sat May 10, 2008 3:43 pm

Thanks for the support. It is sickening how blatantly the Church lies. I just can't believe I was once dedicating my life to that group thinking I was helping people. It makes me sick.

Imagine being Tommy in that position, being asked about disconnection with regards to me in particular.... then having flash through your mind that you have been trying desperately to break up her family in particular in the last month, then say...."Oh disconnection doesn't exist"... that guy is corrupt. I am sure he is a good guy underneath, because I think everyone is. But it is sick what he is doing and it is on him now, not just the Church.

No Mike didn't tell me to use his name in the post, but I did because it happened. He didn't tell me not to. He is just a person. Its not like I am giving out his personal information.

Anyways, thanks again for all of the kind words, they make me feel warm and fuzzy :)
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat May 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Jenna, through no fault of your own ( you did not "pull it in" ) you and Dallas have spent an inordinate portion of your lives dwelling in the Swamplands of Cold and Prickly. Fortunately, you are still young. You deserve to reside in the Hills of Warm and Fuzzy. :-)
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

number 6

EPFer

Post Sun May 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Jenna will be able to spend time in Warm and Fuzzy when this damn cult stops acting evil.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:51 am

Jenna,

All other responses above say everything I might have said or felt, perhaps better.

Did want to somment on one thing though. My personal hell in breaking away from the world resulted in my realizing that I was to some degree unemployable! That forced me into being an entrepeneur and then business owner.

Don't rule that out as a possibility!

What you have been through, and the traits and qualities you are demonstrating show tremendous strength leadership potentail.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Kaos

Clear

Post Tue May 13, 2008 4:29 am

Anonymous? That'll leave a mark!
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Tue May 13, 2008 3:32 pm

<<

Kaos

Clear