[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Where are they now?

Where are they now?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Lisa Pimsner sounds familiar. I just don't remember the faces of some of these people. But sounds like somebody that I would be scared of. Lots of people that were scary to me, because of how cold they were. There was this girl at CMO, named Cara Schaffner, she was very mean to me, like she was out to get me. I had a bladder problem, and I would have to use the bathroom many times, and she noticed, and conspired with some people to write KRs on me for using the bathroom so much. Then she had my twin, on TR bullbaiting, write a KR on me, because of something I said. My twin let me know that she had told him to write a KR on me. God damn ridiculous!
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat May 10, 2008 5:04 am

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Sat May 10, 2008 5:48 am

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat May 10, 2008 5:55 am

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Sat May 10, 2008 7:08 am

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Sat May 17, 2008 7:29 am

<<

free1996

EPFer

Post Tue May 27, 2008 7:32 am

friend in L.A. during the 80's and 90's

Looking for friends that grew up as S.O. kids during the 80's and 90's
Names: Justine and Jennifer lipton, Erika and Brad blair, Todd Garcia, Caryle saravich, Jennifer Adams, Andrea clark, Colleen and Erin Selle, Jackie Bloomfields, Kim Gellie, Jade Kevenar, etc, etc

This list could go on and on.. I don't know where to post looking for friends.
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:14 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 am

I think Jade Kevenar moved to Europe, don't know if she is in or out.
<<

sheetmedal

Clear

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:33 pm

<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:04 pm

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

sheetmedal

Clear

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:46 pm

Re: more people I miss...

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 am

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Last I knew...

Faye was roomates with Felipe Avila in Pasadena, engaged to be married to some guy. She left from the PAC RPF in 04 or 05, she had been on for out tech.

Skylar Brefka/Dossenbach - She graduated the RPF and married the person she had been twinned with Rico. They are both now out of the SO in the LA area somewhere I believe. Rico has a myspace page.

Rena and Berndt M - Were back in LA last I knew (last year), running a business that sold those shammy things in malls.

Erin Selle - GRaduated the PAC RPF in 04 I think it was. Posted in AOLA.

Nora Sova - Like others have said is out of the SO, married to Cameron Crest. They have a kid together. She has a myspace page. Not ex-Scn.

Lisa Pimsner - Was in ASHO last I knew.

Cara Schaffner - Still in, at the Flag Base as of a few months ago.

Matt Bryan - Runs a business in Burbank. Married to Lisa Bryan still and they still have FL bills but are not "ex" per se. At least that I know of.

Someone I would like to know about... Sarah Wilbur. She was apparently recently offloaded and isn't supposed to talk to Scn'ists anymore. Anyone hear from her?
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Stuart Huff. I know he left years ago, but I don't know what happened then.
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 pm

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:07 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

WagTheWog

Clear

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:36 am

Mary DeMoss (a.k.a. Mary Panton) = Blew??

I saw this story and video about Mary DeMoss (a.k.a. Mary Panton)
and am curious if anyone knows if it is true or not.

Story:

Video:

-- WagTheWog
Proud sponsor of ExScientologyKids.com
My YouTube Channel:
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:29 am

There are 2 people whose names I can't remember no matter how hard I try. Maybe somebody will know who I am talking about....

One was a guy in RTC. He was young, maybe 20ish, in 2000. Had black hair, about 5'8-6' tall (my recollection probably makes him a little taller and scarier than he really was!) and posted in the RTC office at PAC. Mostly we would just see him walking back and forth between the office in AO and the one in ASHO. He conducted a bunch of string-pulling interviews in ASHO in '99. Scared the sh****t out of me in one of them! He was a very good interrogator. I think at one point he broke his leg or ankle, he was walking on crutches with a cast. (That can't have gone well with him in RTC!) Does anyone have any idea who I'm talking about? I want to say his name started with a D but I really don't know.

Also an MAA at CCI in the late 80s to mid 90s, maybe even later. I think she was the Public MAA I/C. She had dark hair, sort of an oval-shaped face, pretty average height and build. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

Just curiousity here, and the fact that I hate not being able to remember. :roll:

Anyone know what happened to any of the young kids from CMO PAC? Most of them would be around 24 by now. The only name I can remember is Chantal O'Meara's, man I am having major brain blockage tonight. I wasn't ever really good friends with those kids, I just knew some of them from weekend "school" or from being around. But I feel bad for them and wonder if they got out or not, or if they are okay. Or the ranch kids like Venus and Brenda Mitra, god I wish I could remember the names of everyone!
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Doubevee, I was in PAC 1998-2000. I think the RTC guy you could be talking about is William Tucker. He did a whole number with the PAC Honor Guard for Sea Org Day and had us all learning how to march like soldiers. Either that or Ian Gann.

William went to Clearwater and was later busted and sent to EU where he was originally from. Ian moved to Clearwater and was later sent out to be the RTC REP EU. He is now out of the Sea Org - no info as to why.

The Public MAA at CC (I was also there in 1998) could've been Miranda (forget last name), or Jamie.

In regards to CMO PAC (that's where I was posted in 1998-2000), Chantal O'Meara got married to Blake Mooney and last I knew was still the D/CO Internal there. Megan Vokey who was the Pgms Dir is out of the SO and has kids. Aaron Poulin was kicked out of CMO and posted in CC Int. He, sadly, committed suicide at the HI building in about 2002. Simon Taufer is out of the SO, not ex-Scn as far as I know. Jason Arnow is now posted at INCOMM and also married to Melanie Schudt. Um.....trying to remember who else was at CMO PAC but blanking out.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter