The Church Contacted Me...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Posts: 78

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:47 am

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:26 am

The Church Contacted Me...

Hi Guys, Please repost this everywhere you can. This is why I am doing what I am doing.

So where do I begin.... I did an interview this week with ABC nightline. They of course had to call the Church for comment which they did.

Last night at 11pm while we were in bed we got a call from Dallas's father. He said he was 20 minutes away from our house and he was driving down from a meeting he had today and in the car with him were 2 Sea Org members from OSA Int and they were coming to talk to us at our house.
He said that they had come to talk to him but he insisted that we should be there and that they wanted to talk to us. So they just decided it was okay to drop in on us in the middle of the night in true Sea Org style.

I told him that they could absolutely not come to my house and that they need to call me and tell me that they apologize and want to sort this out before I even consider meeting with them. A couple of minutes later I got a call from Angie Blankenship (she was the CO CMO CW while I was in CMO CW for many years and we last I heard she was COB's Programs Operator. She said she was with Jenny Devocht/Linson who was the CO CMO CW, WDC FLB and CO CMO Int. For those of you who this is all gibberish to, they are both VERY high Church Executives. She said she was here to sort things out. So reluctantly
I agreed to meet with them. Mostly for the purpose of demonstrating the truth of what goes on to Dallas's parents.

We met at Denny's because it was the only place open. We sat down at a table. Both of these women looked like they hadn't slept in years!

We were there until 4 o'clock in the morning....

Within seconds of sitting down they proceeded to accuse me of "attacking my auditor", "using my uncle's name for my 15 minutes of fame because otherwise nobody would care about what I have to say", "lying about my upbringing", and telling me my mom was a horrible dishonest woman without the slightest thought of sensitivity. They said I had denounced Scientology and that was a Suppressive Act.

Just their usual antics. They asked us what our beef was. We told them about sleep deprivation, being held against my will, being separated from my parents, our friends being separated from their families. Everything we brought up, they laughed aloud and acted as if these things were preposterous and was saying how my education was so much better than what I would have gotten in the "wog world". We told them that they were denying everything we said to which they responded, "That's not true!", "Absolutely Not!" - they couldn't even see this and immediately denied that!

After down and dirty inavoidable questions they admitted that we did heavy labor for hours on a daily basis at the Ranch. They even pulled out a photo album and showed Dallas and his parents photos of us rock-hauling and mixing cement and building rock walls and other manual labor! They said that the fact that we didn't see our parents except for once a week was the same as any boarding school. They said that fact that I didn't see my mom but once from the age of 12-16 and by dad but 3 times and all for less than 30 minutes, they said that this was totally normal and like any other boarding school. Angie admitted to not letting me talk to my friends because they were in a lower level organization. Angie and Jenny both admitted to refusung to allow me to call my parents when I was 14 years old. They admitted to the fact that I was being held against my will in an auditing room, but said that after taking a walk and 4 hours that I later went back into the room and this was not against my will so this voided the previous 3 hours of kicking and screaming to try and get out of a 5x5 auditing room. They admitted that both of the areas where Dallas and I worked were deprived of sleep for days. They admitted that it was absolute bogus that my Aunt Sarah was declared a suppressive person and went on to blame it on Mark Ingber who is long gone.

In fact they blamed 99% of these things on Marty Rathbun (may he R.I.P), Mike Rinder, Tom Devocht and Dan Koon (of all people!). This is despite the fact that Jenny single handedly physically did not allow me to get on the plane to be with my parents when I was 12 years old after reading me a long excerpt of KSW. That Angie was witness every week, if not responsible for the fact that all of the minors at CW who were only schooled once a week.

They pleaded with me to pull the ABC Nightline deal. They said if I did, they would go through and cancel all of the B.S. allegations about me, that they would see about lifting the declare on several of my friends and would get all the data out on the table.

After Dallas's parents pleaded with us to try and cooperate so that they wouldn't have to decide between us and Scientology, we told them we would think about it and would call them the next morning. They tried to pressure us into making a descision then and there and we told them that it wasn't gonna happen. They told us not to talk to anybody about this meeting and to please not post about it on the internet.

The moment we left we decided that there was no way we would pull the Nightline deal. We never said anything but the truth. We decided that we would tell them this and that we would be willing to hold off on future interviews if they came through with their promise because we definitly cannot trust them and they needed to prove that they were really taking responsibility first.

The next morning we woke up and left our house and went out to breakfast for an hour. From there we took a round-about way to stop by my office in downtown because I had ordered some roses which came in. As we get onto the freeway Dallas noticed a white Ford sedan far behind on the on ramp. Trying not to be paranoid he thought nothing of it. As we switched freeways and went another ten miles he noticed the same car still following us.After arriving downtown on all the oneway streets he started noticing the car would never pull up directly behind him and kept swerving lanes.
We went in a circle because of oneway streets in downtown and Dallas was taking his time not coming in right away and I didn't know why. We were inside for 15 minutes getting my roses and Dallas now sees the same car down the street on the side of the road. He takes off pretty abrubtly into traffic and I think he is a crazy driver already. A block later Dallas says to me, "Jenna I think we are being followed. See that white car 3 lanes right of us, I am going to make the next left and he will swerve across and follow us." He did just that!

Dallas kept going in circles trying to see how many shifts this guy was going to make. At one point he pulled up in front of us and we got his license plate here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24675028@N07/2334354212/

Then we took off again and he came behind us and so I had to get out of my seat turn around and get a shot here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24675028@N07/2334354216/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24675028@N07/2334354220/

He could see we spotted him and knew we were taking pics so he pulled over and then he was gone.

OSA or RTC or whoever it is, you have officially lost all opportunity of us trying to work it out internally.
That was your last chance and you BLEW IT!
Not only have you upset me, but you have upset my parents.
I guess I wont be holding back on that CNN interview after all.

Best, Jenna
<<

Holden Caulfield

User avatar

PTS Type III

Posts: 419

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Location: A Central Park Bench

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:25 am

Incredible. When I first started to read your post I actually thought (wishful thinking, I know) that something constructive would come out of this.

But, no. It just goes to show that these people completely lack the ability to rethink themselves and are totally blind to their own faults and outpoints.

Really looking forward to seeing those interviews. Go, Jenna, go!
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

AthlAnon 88

User avatar

EPFer

Posts: 38

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:12 am

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:34 am

That Berlin Wall metaphor everyone uses?

Yeah, I think I just saw a fucking BOULDER drop from it while reading this.
"Ba Ba"
<<

Snoware

User avatar

Clear

Posts: 77

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:37 am

You are indeed courageous. We are your internet backup. I hope you are arranging physical backup. Your local police department should be providing protection.

You inspire us.
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Posts: 77

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:05 am

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:50 am

Hey Jenna,

Jeez, I am absolutely horrified to read this. Why doesn't the CoS just realize if they *left people alone*, this stuff would stop?

Anyway, I'd just like to say thank you for speaking up. The crap you guys have gone through -- and continue to go through -- makes those of us who are relatively new to reading about the abuses of the Church of Scientology know that this is a cause worth fighting for.

To repeat what someone else said:

Anything this dangerous to protest against should be protested.

Best wishes and stay safe, Jenna!
"These barricades can only hold for so long." -R.E.M.

I will protest the Church of Scientology every month for as long as it takes for it to change.
<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Posts: 37

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:51 am

Jenna Miscavige
Her heart is gold, her ovaries steel.

We got your back, kid.
<<

Alanzo

EPFer

Posts: 13

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Location: The Cornfields

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:56 am

Document! Document! Document!

Way to go, Jenna!

Let everyone know that they can deal with you however they want.

But that everything will be documented on the Internet.

So they need to be respectful of your self-interests, and mindful of the needs of others. (That last part was a thing my dad used to say at grace when we had dinner at my home as a little kid. I think it's appropriate now...mindful of the needs of others....)

The best PR they can muster will be how truly theta they handle you, and all their other troubles.

Otherwise, they will just keep swirling down the toilet bowl.

Welcome to Real Life, and real responsibility for one's fellows, Church of Scientology!
<<

everfree

User avatar

Clear

Posts: 141

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:01 am

Re: The Church Contacted Me...

Wow.

Jenna wrote:Last night at 11pm while we were in bed we got a call from Dallas's father. He said he was 20 minutes away from our house and he was driving down from a meeting he had today and in the car with him were 2 Sea Org members from OSA Int and they were coming to talk to us at our house.
He said that they had come to talk to him but he insisted that we should be there and that they wanted to talk to us. So they just decided it was okay to drop in on us in the middle of the night in true Sea Org style.


It could be worse - I've heard of IAS regges going to someone's house to reg them at 3 am!

Jenna wrote:I agreed to meet with them. Mostly for the purpose of demonstrating the truth of what goes on to Dallas's parents.


They had doubts? And are they now suitably impressed?

Jenna wrote:and telling me my mom was a horrible dishonest woman without the slightest thought of sensitivity.


It sometimes happens that SO execs are slightly lacking in people skills... ;-)
Jenna wrote:In fact they blamed 99% of these things on Marty Rathbun (may he R.I.P), Mike Rinder, Tom Devocht and Dan Koon (of all people!).


Dan Koon has always struck me as a particularly nice person, I hope he makes it out of there OK.

Jenna wrote:That Angie was witness every week, if not responsible for the fact that all of the minors at CW who were only schooled once a week.


Not schooled with a "wog" education, but the Scientological education they received by working 100 hours per week for their slavemaster I mean seniors I'm sure more than made up for it...

Jenna wrote:They pleaded with me to pull the ABC Nightline deal. They said if I did, they would go through and cancel all of the B.S. allegations about me, that they would see about lifting the declare on several of my friends and would get all the data out on the table.


Yikes. Satan tempting Christ. Deals with the devil often don't work out as planned.

Jenna wrote:After Dallas's parents pleaded with us to try and cooperate so that they wouldn't have to decide between us and Scientology, we told them we would think about it and would call them the next morning. They tried to pressure us into making a descision then and there and we told them that it wasn't gonna happen. They told us not to talk to anybody about this meeting and to please not post about it on the internet.


Oooh, so their IS some doubt on the matter. Wow, I just hope everything turns out OK for you guys.

Jenna wrote:OSA or RTC or whoever it is, you have officially lost all opportunity of us trying to work it out internally.
That was your last chance and you BLEW IT!
Not only have you upset me, but you have upset my parents.
I guess I wont be holding back on that CNN interview after all.


I didn't know you had any more riding on this personally. May I ask how Dallas's parents are taking this? Either way, what you are doing is very important and you are doing an amazing job of it. Best of luck.
<<

k

User avatar

EPFer

Posts: 10

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:28 am

Location: UK

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 am

Re: The Church Contacted Me...

Jenna wrote:Hi Guys, Please repost this everywhere you can.


Enturb, SA, ARS, *chans. Its on all of them
<<

Grundy

User avatar

Sticky Master

Posts: 1067

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:41 am

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:11 am

Its also posted on ESMB.

Sorry to hear that they were so stupid lol

The problem is, that they are stuck looking at things a certain way. It doens't work, but they keep doing it. Until the top changes, the organization wont change.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Posts: 246

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Location: US and A

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:17 am

Jenna,

You are in my thoughts. I am sorry that you had to waste more minutes of your life with this crap. :evil:

Best of luck to you and bear in mind your 2nd Amendment rights.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

BTs2Free

User avatar

Suppressive Person

Posts: 16777215

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:13 am

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:21 am

Jenna and Dallas,

You did the best you could do. You gave them a chance and look at the result. I stand behind you. I knew your whole family Jenna and I'm so glad that most of you are OUT. Keep up the good fight and speaking the TRUTH. Let me know if you need any assistance at all. I'm behind you 100% all the way. I went through very similar circumstances of what you are currently going through, including high-speed car chases through LA. As long as they know that you are no longer "in the fold" in ANY way, they know they have no power over you. I think you guys deserve a medal of honor. Keep it up.

Cheers!
John
Hammering out incorrect technology would include Scientology itself!
<<

Tru2form

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 1204

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:56 am

Location: Beijing, China

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:25 am

You know, if they could have just left well enough alone... but no.

Scientology is its own worst Black PR machine. :roll:

We're with you, Jenna, and if you need ANYTHING, call me.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Posts: 37

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:53 am

Their programming is FAIL.
They are stuck in FAIL loop,
In fear to report to their FailMaster.....

Wonder if they are in RPF now?
<<

Madame_Guillotine

User avatar

Non-E

Posts: 8

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:09 pm

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:55 am

It's already been posted on IMDB. Not by me, but it's there!

Please be careful, Jenna.
Acknowledge the fight not the quit. :)
<<

MogTheWog

EPFer

Posts: 15

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:13 am

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:19 am

Wishing you the best Jenna, your courage is inspring.
God Bless
<<

anonypanda

User avatar

OTIII

Posts: 221

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:04 am

Location: Beijing, People's republic of China

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:20 am

Wow,
Well, just proves the church really love these foot bullets! And of course making their own enemies.
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Clickman

User avatar

OTIII

Posts: 230

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:43 am

Location: Present Time

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:22 am

Jenna,

You are truly incredible! We are all behind you all the way.

Typical Sea org handling. Try to see the people at night when they are tired and "more open" to being dominated. You held your ground!

I find it amusing that they used 2 people who were partially responsible for your mistreatment to try and handle you! :shootfoot:

DM is obviously scared shitless about what you are saying, which is the TRUTH! Otherwise, they wouldn't be taking these steps.

Good for you. Stay strong.

Everclear - Dan Koon is out and has been for some time, living the good life outside of Scientology. He is an artist and I think you can Google his name and see some of his art work for sale.
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Scarf

EPFer

Posts: 31

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:17 am

Location: E-space

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:39 am

Congrats Jenna & Dallas!
Go kick ass!
Anybody asks me at the protest, I'll point them right here! What kind of church tails its ex-parishioners?!?!?!??
Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Posts: 68

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:40 am

Wow, I don't know what to say, Jenna; you and Dallas ROCK! :shock:
They're crazy and desperate though; do what it takes to stay safe. I said a prayer for you both...hope it helps. :)
Next

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software