[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Avatars!!!!!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:33 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:29 pm

I can't seem to upload any avatar at all. I don't know what's wrong. Anyone else have this problem?
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:38 pm

It isn't uploaded .. it has to be linked to from another site ....
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Well I tried that too.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:44 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:46 pm

<<

dwest

Clear

Post Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:03 am

<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:48 pm

"How to" needed...

The PC (Public Clammer) is in serious need of a stately and dignified seriously serious avatar, but has no idea of how to go about it.

Could someone point to the applicable references?

Fortunately PC can read and write English with reasonable facility.

A useful skill.
The Public Clammer!

Return to Site & Forum Suggestions