Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:19 am

RULES FOR THIS FORUM

This is for ADMINS ONLY. You may respond to posts here, but please don't make any of your own. I'm leaving this unlocked so that people can reply to these - but any posts not made by mods and admins will be deleted.

If you want to document your own threat or harassment notice up here, EMAIL OR PM US.

I will NOT post the names of any of the harassers, or their email addresses, unless the threats are physical or serious, in which case law enforcement will be informed first.

EDIT: The purpose of this forum is to keep a running log of spitting venom and personal attacks. The reason for this is not because we can't handle a little ridicule, but rather because it's important to us that we look after our personal safety.

I'm sorry if you feel this is unnecessary or unprofessional. But frankly, the internet really is our only protection, and with what we're doing here, it's important to us that the internet knows what's going on.

Please try to keep from viciously insulting the people who sent us this stuff. They're stuck in there, too. On the other hand, if you want to giggle at them, please do.

Because we do. Tee hee!