[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014

Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:50 am

Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014

I have started a similar thread at ESMB, WWP, OCMB, and RFTTP, and decided it appropriate to have this thread here as well. You can find me at those forums under the same moniker & avatar as here.

Times sure have changed for the Co$. Major publications and mainstream media are no longer afraid to print stories about the Co$, Scientology, and its members. Those who were casually laughing at cult lunacy before are now starting to seriously take notice of its cruelty and abuses. IMHO, 2014 is the year that the Scientology bad image and bad name will be totally beyond repair. Loyal members will not be able to ignore wide ranging articles all over the internet, on newsstands, and on other media resources, about the abuses the Co$ continues to commit against its followers and staff members.

Of course, no media source can match Tony Ortega’s relentless daily reporting on Scientology at the Underground Bunker, especially when it comes to his quality and speed.

In this thread, I will attempt to post the articles I found for the month at the end of each month. I hope this thread will be useful for both ESK members and lurkers. I am one person, one pair of eyes. There will probably be articles that I will miss, so please post the ones you find here as well.
“The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:56 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - JANUARY

Revealed: Scientology leader's f-word rant at employees in 2007 who he forced to sabotage journalist's investigative documentary on the organization

Tom Cruise may be the new film ambassador for Ireland

Attorney in Narconon Arrowhead lawsuit calls ruling a "Big Win"

Ocean FM deny ‘amazing’ Scientology link

Ocean FM amazed at inclusion in Scientology video!

BBC Newsman John Sweeney's Book Calls Scientology's 'Pope' a Foul-Mouthed Bully

Science Fiction - Church of Scientology claims it has slashed drug crime in Ireland

Judge to Scientology: Leader must testify in Texas case

Scientology lawyers: Church did not harass former executive and wife

‘Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition’: Eric Idle, Kirstie Alley clash over Scientology

Scientologist Kirstie Alley Feuds with Monty Python and Leah Remini, New Will Smith Show

The State of Texas: Jan. 24, 2014 - Scientology in Texas

Church of Scientology of Kaohsiung Promotes Human Rights

Scientology – the biggest scam about

Ex-Scientologist Reveals Shocking Life Inside 'Dangerous, Secretive Cult'

The Atlantic’s Church of Scientology advertorial

Scientology EXPOSED! Judge Orders Church To Reveal Secret Records In Court

Head Scientologist ordered to appear at deposition

Police investigating man's fatal plunge from Clearwater condo tower

Scientology Under Investigation: New Details Of FBI Probe Into Human Trafficking Allegations Revealed In Court

5 Ways Growing Up Inside Scientology Was a Nightmare
Last edited by aegerprimo on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
“The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two.”
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:48 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - FEBRUARY

Scientology suit moving too slow for judge

Adidas Contract With Bayern Munich Players Forbids Scientology Membership

Drug Rehab Center Tricked Patient Into Studying Scientology, Lawsuit Says

Top-Secret Scientology Planning Session EXPOSED In Undercover Video: ‘We’re Going To Keep Dong These Battles… We Have To Win’

Texas judge fed up with pace of Scientology trial

Scientology's Super Bowl Ad Preached to the Cult of Apple

Church of Scientology premises turned into a brothel

Vanity Fair teaser (you have to buy the magazine or buy the online subscription to read the entire article) Read Why Shelly Miscavige, Once Scientology’s Queen, Was Dethroned by Her Husband David

Religion News: Church of Scientology ad riles Super Bowl viewers

Cretekos talks about his job as mayor

Scientology Lecturers Try To Infiltrate Hareidi Seminar

Escaping Scientology: interview with Jason Barclay

John Travolta, interview: ‘I would love to play a Bond villian’

With a Super Bowl Ad, Scientology Gets a Crowd

Adidas forbids Bayern Munich star to practice Scientology

John Travolta: Scientology Helped Me Cope With Jett's Death

Tom Cruise’s Freaky, Scary Cult Are Keeping David Miscavige’s Wife Under Armed Guard

Man takes plea in Vegas ‘sovereign citizen’ case

Louis Theroux working on Scientology documentary

Tom Cruise Loses His Temper After Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Romance Made Public

'Scientology minders were with me every day for TWO solid years': John Travolta reveals how church accompanied him everywhere when his faith wobbled after son's death

John Travolta gets candid on Scientology: 'I don't know what I would have done' without church's support after son's death

Marvel Court tenants back at the condemned building

How to Be the Next Tom Cruise: Advice for the Bit Players in the New Endless Love

City Council race tackles taxes, Scientology

Justin Bieber Finds A Friend In T.I. [Video]

Video released in Scientology harassment case…

KIRSTIE ALLEY: CANDY IS DANDY BUT PALS FEAR BLUBBERZILLA

Will Smith - Will Smith's Son Reaches Out To Shia Labeouf

Crazy Amazon Seller Threatens the Wrath of Scientology on People Who Give Negative Feedback

Soros Hires Scientologist to Conquer Ukraine

Jaden Smith Is Here For Shia LaDouche If He Needs A “Fellow Insane Person” To Talk To

John Travolta Opens Up About Son Jett's Death, Scientology'™s Influence

Kelly Preston's Husband John Travolta Touts Scientology in Death of Son Jett

John Travolta On The Death Of His Son Jett: "Was The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened In My Life!"

Scientology appeals Comal court order

Santeria, Scientology, Satanism — oh my! Atheist author explores minority religions

L. Ron Hubbard Presents Writers of the Future Anthology Changes Format in Its 30th Year

Hyde From That 70′s Show Is Somebody’s Father

Scientology faces claims its leader's lonely, devoted wife who has not been seen for seven years has been banished to secret lair after defying his orders

You may now kiss the Scientologist

Missing Scientology Queen: the Mystery Behind Michele Miscavige

Has the mystery of Scientology’s lost queen Shelly Miscavige finally been solved?

Scientology Leader David Miscavige's Wife Missing For 7 Years, Being 'Reprogrammed' At Religion's Secret Bases

Narconon Arrowhead Now Offering Volunteer Bible Study Classes to Patients in Treatment

Scientology Supreme Court case couple get married

Narconon Rehab Called a Scientology Come-on

Litigation For Scientology Is A Blood Sport’: Monique Rathbun Files Motion To Hold Church In Contempt Over Their ‘Abuse’ During Case

Does Scientology Deserve All the Attention?

George Cretekos and the Stepford Scientologists

LEAH REMINI PRESS TSUNAMI – FEBRUARY 27th & 28th

Leah Remini Shares The Truth About The Hardest Year Of Her Life

Leah Remini Says She Left Scientology For Her Daughter

Leah Remini Didn’t Want Her Daughter Audited

Leah Remini: "I Don't Want to be Known as This Bitter Ex-Scientologist"

Leah Remini reveals she quit Scientology for her daughter Sofia, nine, after recalling her own fractured childhood in the church

Leah Remini: I left Scientology because of my daughter, Sofia

Leah Remini on Scientology past: 'I was a hypocrite'

Leah Remini reportedly planning tell-all memoir about Scientology: Most shocking celeb book?

Leah Remini's Scientology Tell-All: Why She Left

‘Everything The Church Taught Me Was A Lie’: Leah Remini Reveals Disturbing New Details Of ‘Horrendous’ Scientology Childhood & Why She Finally Left The Church

Leah Remini reveals she left Scientology for her daughter’s sake

Leah Remini left Scientology because of her daughter

Leah Remini: I Left Scientology for My Daughter

Leah Remini on Scientology: ‘Everything the Church taught me was a lie’

Leah Remini Talks Growing Up In Church Of Scientology, Reveals She Left For Her Daughter

Leah Remini says Scientology was 'a lie,' she was a 'hypocrite'

Family First - Leah Remini has revealed the true reason behind her defection from Scientology: family and hypocrisy.

Scientology Rep Responds to Leah Remini's Comment That She Left Church Because of Her Daughter Sofia

Leah Remini Explains Split With Scientology: She Was Worried About Her Daughter, For One Thing

Leah Remini Reveals Reason For Leaving Scientology: "They Didn't Care About Doing The Right Thing"

Why Leah Remini really left Scientology

How Leah Remini's Daughter Saved Her From Scientology

Leah Remini Reveals Why She Left Scientology

Leah Remini Slams Scientology, ‘Everything The Church Taught Me Was A Lie’

Leah Remini on Growing Up a Scientologist: "We Were Working From Morning Until Night With Barely Any Schooling"

Leah Remini Reveals She Left Scientology for Her Daughter

Remini quit Scientology to protect daughter

Scientologists say King of Queens star Leah Remini is ‘desperate for attention’, was set to be expelled

Scientology Slams ‘Self-Absorbed’ Leah Remini, Claims She Was About To Be EXPELLED Before Shock Defection

Scientology on Leah Remini: 'self-absorbed' bid to 'grab attention'

Scientology responds to Leah Remini’s latest interview by trashing her, as usual

Scientology on Remini 'spin': 'Absurd, insulting'

Scientology Fire Back At Leah Remini’s Comments

Church of Scientology Attacks Leah Remini: She Has an "Insatiable Craving for Attention"

Scientology calls Leah Remini an attention-monger: calls star’s comments “insulting”

Leah Remini blasted by Scientology leaders

Scientology responds to Leah Remini: 'She was on the verge of being expelled'

Scientology Church Beliefs & Celebrity Members: Leah Remini Reveals Dirty & Shocking Truth About Religion

Leah Remini Talks About Scientology

Church of Scientology Blasts "Absurd" Claims From "Self-Absorbed" Star

Scientology rep responds to Leah Remini's comment that she left church because of her daughter

US Weekly Throws Leah Remini Under A Bus

TV:

John Travolta Opens Up About Son Jett’s Death

Inside the World of Scientology: Steve Mango

<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:11 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - MARCH

Leah Remini: “I Don’t Want to be Known as This Bitter Ex-Scientologist”

Leah Remini credits Jennifer Lopez with newfound spirituality

Narconon drug rehab – a sister goes public today about tragic death

Scientology Narconon drug rehab negligent care and death

Bitch’s Wiglet Is Too Tight: The John Travolta Edition

Idina Menzel, I Mean, Adele Dazeem, Sang “Let It Go” At The Oscars And Didn’t Seem Happy About It

John Travolta on his Idina Menzel Oscars flub: Let it go!

Jorn Tromolto Has Been Beating Himself Up Over Calling Idina Menzel “Adele Dazeem”

Acting Ukrainian president is a pastor and its prime is a Scientologist

John Travolta performs self-auditing on his past Oscars mistakes

Leah Remini to Star in New TLC Reality Series

Leah Remini lands her own reality show

The Stunning Acting Career of Tom Cruise

John Travolta Tried to Recruit Tebow to the Church of Scientology

Kirstie Alley talks about return to TV sitcom spotlight

Ukraine Situation Further Confused After Appearance by John Travolta

Ex-Scientologists take on reality TV

Leah Remini Gets Her Own 12-Episode Reality Series On TLC; Network Says The Show Will Also Feature Her Family

Leah Remini To Star On TLC Reality Series

Leah Remini Lands Her Own TLC Reality Show!

Actress Leah Remini to get own reality series on TLC Channel

Leah Remini Scientology: Actress Gets TLC Reality Show Gig After Leaving Faith (VIDEO)

Leah Remini gets her own TLC reality show

After One Year Sober Family Member Talks About Niece's Addiction & Recovery Process Through Narconon Arrowhead Rehab

After One Year Sober Family Member Talks About Niece's Addiction & Recovery Process Through Narconon Arrowhead Rehab

Clearwater and Scientology wrangle over parking for new aquarium

Media Release: Scientology law firm demands Narconon victim story taken down

Celebrity Scientologists: Leah Remini Interview, Kirstie Alley Weight, Tom Cruise Rumors

Kate Ceberano reveals 'horrible' first time sex experience, her dedication to Scientology, and a secret half brother in tell-all autobiography

Burroughs attended Edinburgh Scientology course

The Very Bright Future of Mad Men’s Elisabeth Moss

The Elisabeth Moss dilemma: Is it possible to be a fan of a Scientologist?

‘Mad Men’ Star Elisabeth Moss Is Over Talking About Scientology, Still Open to Trashing Marriage to Fred Armisen

North Pinellas city elections: some new faces, some old hands

Scientology’s Narconon application rejected today in Australia

Scientology drug rehab Narconon application rejected today

More Scientology Secrets! Has ‘Mad Men’ Star Elisabeth Moss Taken Church Courses Involving Treatment For Drugs?
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... rug-abuse/

Scientology founder built trails on Mount Rainier

*this is not bad press but interesting that it would show up in the news years after LRH’s death

Tom Cruise Set to Move into Larry Hagman’s Old House?

Shamed Olympic swimmer Scott Miller trains as a recruiter for Scientology rehab centre where he had controversial therapy for drug addiction

Yarra Ranges Council rejects application to shift East Warburton rehab centre

10 Celebrities You’ll Be Disappointed To Discover Are Scientologists

Scientologie: la chambre du conseil de Bruxelles rendra sa décision le 27 mars
[Scientology: the council chamber in Brussels will make its decision on March 27]

Translation of webpage from French to English -

Scientology clergy force a mother to choose: son or daughter (w/video)

Disconnection, according to the Church of Scientology

Florida woman claims the Church of Scientology forced her to choose between her son and her daughter

‘You’re giving me Sophie’s choice’: Former high-ranking Scientologist claims the church ripped her family apart ‘by forcing her to choose between her son and daughter’

Woman Says Church Of Scientology Took Her Money

Narconon victim agrees today to tell story of human rights abuses

David Miscavige Scientology slammed today by Karen De La Carriere

Weddings and reunions

Issue 12: This week in New Idea - KATIE & TOM’S SHOCK REUNION

Connor Cruise insists he’s ‘solid’ with his mum Nicole Kidman

Ex-Wife Of ‘My Name Is Earl’ Star Jason Lee: ‘The Church Of Scientology Harrassed Me’ After Our Divorce

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: The elite Scientology recruitment school where Suri Cruise was headed feeds kids scraps, forces sick students into isolation rooms and inflicts humiliating punishments

Huge Setback For Church Of Scientology: Harassment Lawsuit Brought By Wife Of Tom Cruise’s Former Auditor Allowed To Proceed

Connor Cruise: My Relationship With Mom Nicole Kidman Is "Solid"

Celebrity Scientology Update: Tom and Connor Cruise, Leah Remini New Show, Kirstie Alley Weight

Mystery Star Who’ll Live In Hagman's House!

Connor Cruise: I Love My Mother Nicole Kidman, I Don’t Care What People Say

'They harassed me': Jason Lee's ex-wife claims Church Of Scientology terrified her after she divorced the My Name Is Earl actor

Jason Lee Ex Carmen Llywelyn Talks Scientology

Narconon Argentina closed today reported by Anonymous

Jason Lee’s Ex-Wife Fights Back Against Scientology: They’re ‘Heartless’ & ‘Disrespectful’ For Denying What She Says Happens To People Who Leave The Church

Ukraine: cults in power. Yatseniuk - Scientologist, Turchinov - leader of the "Boston Church of Christ"

Nicole Kidman's son denies rift
http://www.herefordtimes.com/uk_nationa ... ef=rss/RS=^ADA326NrmGVUNrUUMURZQ2pYF8Em0U-

Connor Cruise Breaks With Scientology Doctrine and Praises Mother Nicole Kidman – Is He Leaving The Religion?

Fico accuses Kiska of Scientology ties; Kiska submits criminal complaint

Connor Cruise slams rumors on Nicole Kidman, calls her the best mother

Amazing Documentary on Scientology Celebrity Centre

Fico plays rough in campaign

Skrillex on His Scientology Upbringing: "Those Are My Homeys"

Jennifer Lopez Helped Leah Remini Get Through Scientology Exit

A so-called religion shuns a truth seeker (w/video)

Jennifer Lopez helped Leah Remini after scientology exit

Scientology's leader reaches out to mend fences with Clearwater

How Jennifer Lopez Helped Leah Remini Escape The Dangerous Grips Of Scientology: ‘It Was A Tough Moment For Her’

Church of Scientology drug rehab facility opposed (with video)

‘She’s my Best Friend’: Jennifer Lopez Talks Leah Remini, Scientology

Scientology leader tries to heal rift with angry local government officials in Florida where the Church has their 'cathedral'

Jennifer Lopez Helped Leah Remini Leave Scientology

Another Miscavige Scientology Sea Org ember escapes the Cult

Scientology David Miscavige facing biggest challenge ever

12 celebrity siblings you won't believe are related: Nude models, tattooed rockers and Scientology

Scientology leader tries to heal rift with angry local government officials in Florida where the Church has their ‘cathedral’

Lawyer Says Scientologists Took Him for $200K

Caught Red Handed: Private Eye Confesses He Was Paid By The Church Of Scientology To Conduct Surveillance On Tom Cruise’s Former Auditor & His Wife

Pennysaver Ad of the Week is Dyin' for Netics

Experience and Loan-Sharking

Due ragazzi morti al centro dianetico (scientology) Tragedia nella lotta alla droga
[Two teens dead Dianetics Center (scientology) tragedy in fight against drugs]

Translation of webpage from Italian to English -

11 leden Scientology doorverwezen naar strafrechter
[11 members Scientology referred to criminal court]

Translation of webpage from Dutch to English -

Tom Cruise’s Former Scientology Auditing Counselor Files Harassment Lawsuit Against Church

Scientology rehab centre at Yarramalong on the Central Coast gets a rural cold shoulder

and

Nicole Kidman: Sunday Is My ‘Oldest’ — Estranged From Isabella Cruise?

The book Scientology tried to ban

Bare-Faced Messiah: The book Scientology tried to ban

The book Scientologists kept you from reading for 27-years: Banned biography of L. Ron Hubbard claims to reveal the bizarre sex-rituals, phony war record and racist writings of church founder
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... n=1490/RS=^ADAwSRLQQLq9dS5KKVgk3Iv2t2Xe90-

Our big fat Scientology wedding: An eternal soul called a Thetan, 'E-meters' that scan thoughts and 'granting beingness' to their new baby... Meet the British couple who insist they are NOT part of a cult
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... n=1490/RS=^ADA9uJnPliR9ILKKEMEcrH3aWSsFzc-

Kate quietly sings of life with Scientology

Narconon and the Quebec Human Rights Commission

Bare-Faced Messiah: The book Scientology tried to ban

BANNED biography on Scientology church founder reveals bizarre sex-rituals, phony war record, racist writings

Scientology: how L Ron Hubbard's heir became his fiercest critic

Scientology Founder L Ron Hubbard’s ‘Bizarre Sex Rituals’

How L Ron Hubbard's Heir Became Scientology's Fiercest Critic

Book critical of Scientology, banned from America for 27 years, now goes on sale in US

Mark Bunker announces release of Scientology Knowledge Report

The True Cost Of $cientology REVEALED: Never-Before-Seen Tax Documents Expose Church’s Finances As Former Member Sues Over Being ‘Duped’ Out Of $600K

5 Surprising Things About Paris? First Female Mayor, Anne Hidalgo

Tom Cruise Scientology: Leah Remini Helped After Kirstie Alley Feud?
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:13 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - MARCH

TV:

Good Morning America - Fla. Woman Says Church of Scientology Ripped Her Family Apart

ABC Niteline: Mother Blames Church of Scientology for Splitting Up Family

Current Affair Australia: Proposed Scientology rehab centre has locals in a furore

60 Minutes Australia:
The Defector: Scientology's greatest ever threat speaks out

History Channel America's Book of Secrets – Scientology
March 29, 2014 - 10:00-11:00 PM ET
.....March 30, 2014 - 02:00-03:00AM ET
.....March 31, 2014 - 11:00-12:00AM ET
.....April 01, 2014 - 03:00-04:00AM ET
.....April 02, 2014 - 08:00-09:00PM ET
A randomly uploaded version of the show - YMMV…

Jennifer Lopez Shares Her Germs with Ellen
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Thu May 01, 2014 2:46 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - APRIL

Tired of Scientology, Tom Cruise Seeks Faith On Mount Athos Monasteries

* this is an APRIL FOOL SPOOF

Anonymous Unmasked

Scientology Launches A Multibillion-Dollar Accelerator Program

Church of Scientology, Arseni Yatseniouk and Andrej Kiska

The Charge of the Scientology Brigade

* hint – do not take this article seriously, nonetheless it still counts as BAD PRESS

The Man Helping Bill Ackman Investigate Herbalife In China

Leah Remini: Why She Really Left Scientology

Is sexy Blurred Lines model Emily Ratajkowski thinking of becoming a devotee of Scientology?

TOM CRUISE's NEXT WIFE: ‘MAD MEN’ BEAUTY?

Tom Cruise to Date Fellow Scientologist Elisabeth Moss?

Tom Cruise MUST Marry Scientologist Elisabeth Moss, Friends Say: Church Would Be 'Delighted' By 'Celebrity' Relationship

‘Mad Men’ Star Elisabeth Moss, A Known Scientologist, Pegged As Tom Cruise’s ‘Next Wife’

Joel Grover story on NBC4, Scientology book win IRE awards

Lawrence Wright’s book about Scientology wins award
2013 IRE Award winners

Tom Cruise Maybe Grooming Elisabeth Moss to be Scientology Girlfriend

Greater Manchester at 40: 40 facts about the region
*see point #37

Tom Cruise Scientology NOT Gay, Dating Elizabeth Moss; John Travolta Recovering?

Tom Cruise and Elizabeth Moss love connection made?

Tom Cruise Elisabeth Moss: An ‘arranged’ relationship for Cruise and Moss?

‘I’m Not Circus Fat!’ Kirstie Alley Back As Jenny Craig Spokesperson, Vows To Lose 30 Pounds

Scientology Couldn’t Save Her: Peaches Geldof Was Member of Controversial Church Before Her Death

Orange is the New Black Season 2 Premiere and Cast News: Is Scientology Threatened By the Hit T.V. Show?

Scientology Book Published In United States After 27 Years

Peaches Geldof: Scientologist Before She Died

WHAT IT’S LIKE TO VISIT THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY: I was given a bogus personality test and persuaded to think I’m inferior

How L Ron Hubbard’s heir became his fiercest critic

From Scientology to libertine cult Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO): How Peaches was obsessed with the occult and spiritual study

Lawsuit requests evidence in Narconon investigation

WMN Letters: A word in their ear about drone dangers

Thanks Tom & John! Church Of Scientology Worth More Than $1.2 Billion, New Tax Documents Show

The book Scientology effectively banned from the US for 27 years – until now

Church of Scientology worth over $1.2 billion? Did celeb donations build church?

Tom Cruise’s FAT FACE: ‘Oblivion’ Movie Star Eats Away Katie Holmes Divorce Depression

Peaches Geldof’s Autopsy Was “Inconclusive”

Escape From Scientology

Church Of Scientology Worth More Than $1.2 Billion, According To New Tax Docs

Peaches Geldof funeral: Body released to family, new theory on death

Festival of Books: Jesus, L. Ron Hubbard and shopping for religions

Federal investigation targets L.A.-based Herbalife

* some background history of the connection of Herbalife to Scientology (the company is not directly connected with the Co$ and is not a front group for the Co$ - though there is info that many Scientologists participate in the Herbalife pyramid scheme as a business and promote the use of Herbalife vitamin supplements for the use in the Scientology purification program).

‘Like A Puffy Pillow!’ Tom Cruise’s New Look Raises Eyebrows After A-Lister’s First Major Outing Of 2014

‘She had a dark side’: Peaches Geldof’s family try to understand tragic state of mind in final weeks

Press Release: Scientology’s drug rehab Narconon violates human rights

Anti-Scientology Conference in Clearwater May 5-11

Church of Scientology wins approval for building to store parishioner records

Rights of drug addiction patients violated: ruling – Scientology-linked Narconon exploited and abused those it purported to be treating: Human Rights Commission

Narconon a floué et maltraité des patients, selon la Commission des droits de la personne
[Narconon swindled and mistreated patient, according to the Commission on Human Rights]

William S. Burroughs’ Wild Ride with Scientology

Cruise secretly dating Laura Prepon

Tom Cruise really is dating Laura Prepon

Tom Cruise, Laura Prepon Rumored To Be Dating Even Though They've Apparently Never Met

A Match Made By Xenu! Secret Scientology Ties Between Tom Cruise & New Gal Pal Laura Prepon REVEALED

After Tom Cruise Scientology Divorce, Nicole Kidman Breakup with Keith Urban Over Tour?

Tom Cruise secretly dating actress Laura Prepon?

Tom Cruise Scientology Beliefs Prompted Rumors He’s Dating Laura Prepon?; Katie Holmes Ex Denies Ever Meeting ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Actress

Is Tom Cruise dating fellow Scientologist Laura Prepon?

Scientology Wants Us To Believe That Tom Cruise & Laura Prepon Are Schtupping

Tom Cruise Keeps it in the Scientology Family with Laura Prepon

Google Aids Scientology-Linked Group CCHR With Pay-Per-Click Ads

and

The $cientology Discount: Church Tax Documents Reveal How Church Paid For A-List Members’ Hotel & Restaurant Bills

Tom Cruise Dating Laura Prepon Rumors Prompts Actress To Leave ‘Orange Is The New Black’? Role Not Fit With Scientology Beliefs

Individu staff scientologue – Rue Jules César
[Individual staff Scientologist – Rue Jules César]

2014 ‘Bachelor’ Juan Pablo and Winner Nikki Ferrell Slammed By Scientologist Kirstie Alley; Deanna Pappas Stagliano Defends Couple

Google backs Scientologist-backed anti-psychology campaign

Narconon Arrowhead Launches Wellness Campaign for National Fitness and Sports Month

Nicole Kidman Divorce: Tom Cruise Dating Scientologist After Breakup Rumors?

INTERVIEW: Laura Prepon shoots down Tom Cruise rumors

Laura Prepon Opens Up About Scientology and Those Tom Cruise Hookup Rumors

Laura Prepon Is Not Dating Tom Cruise: "This Is False; It's Unbelievable to Me!"

Laura Prepon Insists She’s Not Dating Tom Cruise Despite Scientology Bond

Laura Prepon: Tom Cruise dating rumors 'false,' 'unbelievable'

Laura Prepon has denied she is dating Tom Cruise

Scientology Is Definitely Not Meddling With Orange Is The New Black

*NOTE: There were dozens more articles regarding that actor guy who was maybe dating that television gal, rumors of which the television gal then denied. All of the “press” mentioned Scientology somewhere in the text, which stays on the internet forever. All of the articles pretty much say the same thing as the above selections, and all are bad press for the Co$ and Scientology.

What is 4chan? A Look at the Dark Side of the Internet

Bob Gray, influential Washington lobbyist and founder of Gray & Co., dies at 92

Put to the Test: Jane Fallon Griffin takes the free Scientology personality test and interviews some ex-members of the organization

Slovak police reject Kiska’s slander complaint against Fico: President-elect had filed charges against prime minister and main election rival for linking him to the Church of Scientology

Cheating Nicole Kidman Divorce: Breakup After Tom Cruise Dating Scientology Claims?

HHS, Planned Parenthood Promote Obamacare For Teens at Church of Scientology

Bill Burr's comedy something to savor

Hilary Duff On The Rebound… With Xenu? Actress Spotted Hanging With Young Hollywood Scientology Crowd & Rocking Scientology Symbols Post-Split From Mike Comrie

Is Hilary Duff A Scientologist Now?

The Church of Scientology Had Its Own Teen Pop Band (and They Were Amazing)

David Miscavige Narconon ships are sinking into apathy

Church of Scientology drug rehab centre rejected

Voice of Russia Accuses Ukrainian PM of Being Mind-Controlled by Scientology
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Thu May 01, 2014 2:48 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - APRIL

RADIO:

VeritasRadio.com
Tony Ortega - Scientology: Behind the Glitter – Beyond the Cult

SurvivingScientologyRadio.com
Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 1 with Mike Rinder

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 2 with Chris Shelton

EvansRadio.com
Suri’s Big Payout

VoiceofRussia.com
Yatsenyuk could be controlled by CIA through Scientology

*Per Tony Ortega, this is pure propaganda. There's no actual evidence that Yatsenyuk is involved in Scientology. Nonetheless, this counts as bad press for Scientology.

EVENTS:

Scientology, Religion and Cults

TV:

Travel Channel – Church Secrets and Legends – Scientology

VIDEO: Did Peaches Geldof Embrace Scientology?

Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman call Oprah Winfrey, Joke About Scientology – Watch Now!

State Investigators Of Narconon Arrowhead Say They Were Wrongfully Fired
(Oklahoma News 9)
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:49 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - MAY

L. Ron Hubbard descendant joins the opposition

How a Retired Florida Woman Became Head of Anonymous' Anti-Scientology Protest in Clearwater

KENNETH ANGER AND MARJORIE CAMERON DISCUSS SCIENTOLOGY FOUNDER L. RON HUBBARD

L. Rock Hubbard: Revisiting the curious career of the ultimate cult musician

We Need To Save Hilary Duff From Scientology

Hilary Duff Says She Isn't a Scientologist as the World Breathes a Sigh of Relief

How a Retired Florida Woman Became Head of Anonymous' Anti-Scientology Protest in Clearwater

Films which ruined actors’ careers

Scientology David Miscavige in Sidney looking depressed and defeated

Scientology critics gather for weeklong conference

Wyong Council rejects Scientology drug rehabilitation centre plan at Yarramalong

Scientology, Doctor Zhivago and other weirdness

Scientologists offer parking options for Clearwater aquarium

201 Castlereagh Street, or The Church of Scientology, restored

*NOTE: This article is not bad press for the Co$ but is probably an article written by a Scientologist or Co$ apologist, and it touts how the renovations to the building have raised its value and improved the neighborhood, etc. Skip reading all that bullshit and check out the comments below the article. They run on Disqus, so a few Underground Bunker regulars took the liberty to tell the truth about what this building means to Sidney and the world.

SUN GIRL’S FRIGHT DURING CONFERENCE OF EX CULT MEMBERS

*Note: This is a paid article, and this is a link to a screenshot image of the article provided by Shoopz, a regular at the Tony Ortega’s Underground Bunker. YMMV.

On this date in history: L. Ron Hubbard publishes 'Dianetics'

*Note: A link is provided at the end of this article that says… “Here’s a clip from ‘South Park’, explaining Scientology.” Ha ha!

En guerre contre la scientologie
[War against Scientology]

Scientology in Canada slammed by Senator - tax victims angry

Scientologists' DA for Yarramalong Valley drug rehab centre rejected

Scientologist bid for drug rehab centre rejected

Nichole Kidman Implicitly Slams Marriage To Tom Cruise, Fails To Mention Two Older Children With Ex In Mother’s Day Plans

This Day in Movie History: May 12, 2000 – Battlefield Earth Movie Released

Inside the Church of Scientology's new $14m Sydney headquarters where anyone is welcome for 'purification' sessions and a free sauna

10 WWE Superstars Who Were Probably Scientologists

I-Team: Lawsuits target Scientology rehab center in Nev.

Last night ITV aired Scientology’s first ever UK TV ad

Kirstie Alley’s Battle With The Bulge: Bike Riding, Portion Control & Making Healthy Habits Are Her New Secrets To Weight Loss

*NOTE: Check out the comments below the article from Scientology critics.

Kiddie Cult? Young Hollywood Enraptured With Shady Guru Tied To Sex, Drugs & Bioterrorism!

*NOTE: Check out the comments below the article from Scientology critics.

IT HAPPENED TO ME: I WENT TO REHAB AT A SCIENTOLOGY RECRUITMENT CENTER

ITV attacked over prime time advert for Scientology: Channel accused of allowing group to target vulnerable by showing commercial before Coronation Street

ITV under fire for Scientology ad in Corrie break

Scientology Advert That Aired Between Coronation Street And Emmerdale 'Preyed On Vulnerable People'

Szcientológusokat pénzel az adófizetők pénzéből a Smer szcientológusa!
[Scientologists money from the tax payers' money Smer Scientologists!]

Translation of webpage from Hungarian to English -

Leah Remni Reveals the Real Reason She’s Doing a Reality TV Show

Scientologist at securities depository allegedly favoured firms with Scientology ties

Emmerdale and Coronation Street Scientology Advert Attacked by ITV Viewers

Scientology and short-term memory

SCIENTOLOGY's DIGS IS LAP OF LUXURY

Tears and controversy: A look back at Barbara Walters' 50 years on TV

Connor Cruise Battles Tom: Gains Weight, Rejects Scientology and Parties Like A Jet-Setter!

Scientologist lets his people win tenders

*NOTE: You have to be a member of this online publication to read the complete article.

Scientology Miscavige Narconon new Lawsuits in Canada and USA

Scientology foe gets little comfort from federal judge

TOM CRUISE “PRINCE OF DARKNESS”?

Scientology-linked Program in California Public Schools

*NOTE: You have to be a member of this online publication to read the complete article.

Полиция просит поделиться информацией о погибшем саентологе
[Police requests to share the information of death of Scientologist]

Translation of web page from Russian to English -

How YouTube and Internet Journalism Destroyed Tom Cruise, Our Last Real Movie Star

*NOTE: If you read this article, which is apologetic to Tom Cruise, read Tony Ortega’s take on the article.

NAFC Alleges Narconon Int’l and Church of Scientology Int’l, Along with 80 other Defendants, Misused NAFC Logos and Trademarks and Falsified Certifications

'Edge of Tomorrow' Box Office Projections Hint That Tom Cruise's Leading Man Career Might Be Over

Is The New York Times having its Scientology moment?

Talk of hotel on Clearwater Marine Aquarium garage muddies waters

Narconon faces federal lawsuit

Casey Kasem's wife stripped of guardianship of the ailing radio icon as vicious battle with star's daughter from another marriage wages on

5 Disturbing Things I Learned in Scientology's 'Space Navy'

Media Release: Scientology drug rehab Per Wickstrom scamming addicts

Narconon: Misleading antidrug program back in public schools

Bay Area Schools Hoodwinked by Scientology-Related Anti-Drug Program

Emily Blunt Got Called Out For Saying She’d Rather Do Bad Theatre Than Do A Movie With Tom Cruise

Scientology group's flier causes stir at Memorial Day service

Postcard from... Los Angeles

How YouTube and the Internet Killed Tom Cruise, America's Last Movie Star

A bunch of articles about Leah Remini’s May 28th interview on the Ellen Degeneres show. A lot of the same, but all add up to inches of bad press for the Co$...

Leah Remini Talks Losing Friends, Gaining Family

Leah Remini Says Leaving Scientology Made Her Family Stronger

'It made my family closer': Leah Remini opens up about leaving Scientology as she appears on Ellen

Leah Remini “Closer” With Family After Leaving Scientology

Leah Remini “Closer” With Family After Scientology: “We’re Stronger” – Watch Now!

Leah Remini: Leaving Scientology has brought my family 'closer together'

Leah Remini Says Her Family is ‘Stronger’ Since Leaving Scientology

Leah Remini says her family is 'stronger' since she left Scientology

My mom got a tramp stamp after leaving Scientology

‘The Grand Scam’ by Rob Rose Reveals Scientology Founder L Ron Hubbard’s Support of Apartheid

LAHS hosts discredited anti-drug program

INSIDE THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY'S NEW $14 MILLION COMPOUND

Anti-drug group linked to Scientology back in school – for a day

STHS using questionable anti-drug program
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - MAY

RADIO:

DisclosureRadio.com
Interview with Tony Ortega

88.5 WMNF Community Radio Tampa
WMNF.org
Conference held in Clearwater challenges Church of Scientology
-scientology

KFIAM640.com
Bill Handel Show
Narcanon (sic) back in public schools

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 3 with Claire Headley

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 4 with Claire Headley

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 5 with “Blown For Good” author, Marc Headley – Part 1

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 5 with “Blown For Good” author, Marc Headley – Part 2

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 6 with Jefferson Hawkins

EVENTS:

Flag Down 2014
ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY CULT CONFERENCE, MAY 5th -10th 2014

TV:

Scientology’s reclusive leader in Sydney
Australia News 7 with Bryan Seymour

Federal Lawsuit Filed Against Narconon For Fake Certification
Oklahoma’s Own News9.com

Leah Remni and her Mom on the Ellen Degeneres Show
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - JUNE

Tom Cruise ‘Lonely’ No More: Wife of Lone Ranger Star Armie Hammer Determined To Find Scientology Poster Boy A New Wife
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... irlfriend/

John Travolta and Kelly Preston “Ordered” Not To Split?
http://www.gossipcop.com/john-travolta- ... ientology/

7 Celebrities Who Like Scientology A Little Too Much
http://www.starpulse.com/news/Jason_Gal ... tology_a_l

Tom Cruise: Hollywood's last great action hero
http://www.3news.co.nz/Tom-Cruise-Holly ... fault.aspx
*NOTE: This puff piece tries to put Tom Cruise in a good light. Read the comments below the article which expose Tom Cruise for who he really is as the poster boy for the Church of $cientology.

Casey Kasem’s Wife Fights Back in Court Papers
http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/cele ... rs-n122991

Tom Cruise Watches Lots Of Movies, Because The Scis Won’t Let Him Watch TV
http://www.bohomoth.com/2014/06/05/tom- ... -watch-tv/

John Travolta And Kelly Preston Locked In Loveless Marriage – Church Of Scientology Won’t Let John Be Gay!
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/j ... ientology/

Tom Cruise, Scientology and me
http://www.3news.co.nz/Tom-Cruise-Scien ... fault.aspx

Lawyer Clobbered on Verdict for Scientology
http://www.courthousenews.com/2014/06/04/68449.htm

Casey Kasem’s Wife Drags Scientology into Her World of Madness
http://www.mediaite.com/online/casey-ka ... f-madness/

IS 'OITNB'S LAURA PREPON ACTUALLY A SCIENTOLOGIST? LET'S HOPE COUCH-JUMPING ISN'T IN HER FUTURE
http://www.bustle.com/articles/26867-is ... her-future

Why Has Tom Cruise's Reputation Faltered? Pshh, Because Of The Internet, Of Course!
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140 ... urse.shtml

Dear Tom Cruise, where are your Scientology Super Powers?
http://www.chicagonow.com/an-agnostic-i ... er-powers/

As Casey Kasem's Health Worsens, Feud Gets Even Weirder
http://www.newser.com/story/188048/as-k ... irder.html

Announcing our selection for the 2014 Points Summer Book Club (and a chance to win a copy of the book)
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... book.html/

Book Review - Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief, by Lawrence Wright
http://artvoice.com/issues/v13n23/sg_books/going_clear
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/06/10/ ... of-belief/

Points Summer Book Club: Read an excerpt of this year’s pick
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/sunda ... s-pick.ece

Dominic Corry: Coming back around to Tom Cruise
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment ... 37&ref=rss

This Video Promoting Scientology Gives A Rare And Interesting Look Into The Controversial Religion
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/ ... interestin

HBO is working on a show called “God Save Texas”, about Texas politics
http://www.technologytell.com/entertain ... -politics/

Catholic Church Commemorates Scientology For Beating Their Scam Record
http://glossynews.com/society/religion/ ... am-record/

To have but not to Hubbard! Scientologists BAN lawyer and his wife from attending friend's wedding at their church - because he represents the wrong clients
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490

Scientology bans couple from wedding
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... ed/2183968

The War Against Tom Cruise, John Travolta & Kirstie Alley’s Controversial Religion Explained In 17 Clicks!
http://radaronline.com/photos/scientolo ... to/568952/

What Scientology Scandal? Leah Remini Focuses On Family Fun & NOT Drama With Her Former Church In New Reality Show – WATCH The Preview Clip
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... lity-show/

Leah Remini's Reality Show to Tackle Scientology Scandal in the Premiere
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Leah-Remini ... 82921.aspx

Tom Cruise Desperate For New Wife, New Life, New Baby: Willing To Sever Ties With Church Of Scientology?
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/t ... ty+Laundry

Casey Kasem's Daughter on Her Stepmother: 'I Want This Evil Woman in Jail'
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/c ... her-711663
*NOTE: More interesting than this article are the comments at the bottom. Check out the commenter named “unsolicited guest” – an unsuccessful use of TR3.

Casey Kasem’s Fate in Daughters’ Hands; Judge Rules
http://ktla.com/2014/06/11/casey-kasems ... dge-rules/

Oklahoma Multi-County Grand Jury To Investigate Narconon
http://www.news9.com/story/25802563/okl ... e-narconon

Paul Haggis on Scientology, the ‘Crash’ Oscar, and ‘Third Person’
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... erson.html

Green Line treasures from Lexington to Lowertown
http://www.minnpost.com/stroll/2014/06/ ... -lowertown
*NOTE: Check out the comments at the bottom since one of the points of interest in this “tour” is the Co$ in Minneapolis MN.

Crash Director: We Didn’t Deserve to Win
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/paul-haggis-r ... ml#xod9XHh

Tom Cruise Scientology: Leah Remini New Show, Kirstie Alley Feud Wanes
http://www.classicalite.com/articles/91 ... y-feud.htm

Paul Haggis: Scientology Defectors Are Terrified Of The Church’s Bullying
http://www.inquisitr.com/1310907/paul-h ... -bullying/

Paul Haggis On The 'Chilling' Fear He Sees In Scientology Defectors
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/2 ... 16036.html

Outside experts call for Clearwater and Scientology to work together
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... er/2185296

Celebrity Scientologists that may surprise you
http://www.examiner.com/article/celebri ... ou?cid=rss

Leah Remini Televises Her Break From Scientology
http://www.inquisitr.com/1317741/leah-r ... mcYTTUg.99

TLC’s ‘Leah Remini: It’s All Relative’ To Open July 10 With Scientology-Referencing Episode
http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/tlcs-le ... ode-video/

Clearwater City Leaders Urged to Make Peace With Scientology
http://www.theledger.com/article/201406 ... cientology

Remini's Reality Series Premieres On July 10
http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/a ... cientology

David Lee exposing Narconon – motion to dismiss NAFC lawsuit
http://www.examiner.com/article/david-l ... it?cid=rss

Leah Remini To Tackle Scientology Issue In New Show
http://www.webpronews.com/leah-remini-t ... ow-2014-06

Leah Remini TV show: What real families can learn from reality TV
http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Fa ... reality-TV

Questionable Claims by Anti-Drug Program
http://www.citylimits.org/news/articles ... 6tzHUnD-M8

Scientology Sneaking Its Anti-Drug Programs Into NYC Schools
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... mid=google

Scientology: still battling to find its place in Spain
http://elpais.com/elpais/2014/06/25/ine ... TCgQH1LCM-

Paul Haggis keeps up the storytelling after Scientology departure
http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment ... arture.ece

Pam Bondi's Clearwater fundraiser organized by Scientologists
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... ts/2186599
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - JUNE

RADIO:

ATS Live AboveTopSecret.com
Interview with Tony Ortega (hour 2 of show)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1015403/pg1

YouTube video of interview (audio only)
http://youtu.be/YFWLySMnicM

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 7 with Chris Shelton
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/p

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 8 with Marc Headley
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... c-headley/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 9 with Gary Jackson Morehead
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... -morehead/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 10 with Gary Jackson Morehead
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... -morehead/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 11 with Steve Hall
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... teve-hall/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 12 with Pete Griffiths
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... griffiths/

TV:

Fairfax Virginia local cable access
Road to Reason – A Skeptic’s Guide to the 21st Century
Interview with ex-Scientologist Chris Shelton
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/48575182

TLC’s ‘Leah Remini: It’s All Relative’ To Open July 10 With Scientology-Referencing Episode: Video
http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/tlcs-le ... ode-video/
Paul Haggis Discusses The 'Chilling' Fear He Sees In Scientology Defectors
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archiv ... bda90002bc
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:49 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - JULY

Florida AG Pam Bondi raising money from wealthy Scientologists in Clearwater today
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/01/f ... ida-today/

Scientologists Host Pam Bondi Fundraiser Tonight
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/ ... onight.php

IMAGE - http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaemb ... iginal.jpg

Three couples’ tales crash in ‘Third Person’
http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/m ... ird_person
*NOTE: A short mention of Paul Haggis current view of how LRH characters as a writer were consistently one-dimensional.

Man who pleaded guilty to police kidnapping plot violates probation conditions
http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/jul/01 ... plot-viol/

Sogar das Schmierpapier ist rationiert
[Scientology in Berlin – “Even the scratch paper is rationed“]
http://www.rbb-online.de/panorama/beitr ... erlin.html
Translation of webpage from German to English - http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&from=de&to=en&a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.rbb-online.de%2fpanorama%2fbeitrag%2f2014%2f03%2fScientology_Berlin.html

Why Jodhi Meares no longer follows the Church of Scientology
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entert ... 456375a72f

Federal appeal court overturns decision on Hernando rehab center
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/civ ... er/2187103

Does Clearwater still need a downtown?
http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgover ... wn/2187338

Should Clearwater, Florida Give Up its Downtown?
http://www.planetizen.com/node/70155

Narconon Lawsuits - A Financial and PTSD Nightmare
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?mod ... &sid=12110

Leah Remini: Scientology Split Still ‘Not Easy as Time Goes On’
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainme ... e-goes-on/

LEAH REMINI'S SPLIT FROM SCIENTOLOGY WILL BE CELEBRATED ON HER NEW REALITY SERIES
http://www.bustle.com/articles/31122-le ... ity-series

Best thing about Scientology exit is the alcohol - Leah Remini
http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/auckland/ne ... eah-remini

Scientologists ‘eyeing’ $35m lab
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busines ... 983433874#

Katie Holmes is Way Hotter and Less Crazy Since Leaving Tom Cruise
http://www.hecklerspray.com/katie-holme ... 109257.php

Anne Archer: My family values
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... cientology
*NOTE: Ann Archer is a Scientologist, an actress and the mother of Tommy Davis. This article is an attempt to make Scientology look good and useful. Check out the comments below the article; embarrassing for her and several inches of bad press.

Leah Remini In Talks To Join ‘The View’? Actress Leaves Scientology, Takes On TV Full Force
http://www.inquisitr.com/1346540/leah-r ... ull-force/

North Pinellas Letters: Scientology, city relationship needs reciprocity
http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/letters ... ty/2188119

'I can drink every other day': Leah Remini reveals 'best thing' about leaving Church Of Scientology during chat show interview
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rview.html

Leah Remini Talks About Church Shunning
http://www.webpronews.com/leah-remini-t ... ng-2014-07

Leah Remini Reveals The Truth About Jennifer Lopez's Relationship Status AND The BEST Part Of Leaving Scientology! Girl Got Honest HERE!
http://perezhilton.com/2014-07-11-leah- ... 8HfXEnD8dk

Should Scientology qualify as a religion?
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... gion.html/

Scientology revelations that will stick with you forever
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... ever.html/

L. RON HUBBARD'S GREAT-GRANDSON IS A CIRCUS RINGMASTER
http://www.vice.com/read/an-interview-w ... tology-567

Why are celebrities so drawn to Scientology?
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... logy.html/

My religion is better than your religion
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... gion.html/

Court rules Scientology leader won't have to testify in Texas case
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/ ... 628557.php

Scientology leader won't have to come to Texas for deposition
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/ ... 628659.php

Scientology head can’t be forced to testify, Texas court rules
http://m.statesman.com/news/news/crime- ... s-c/nghR7/

Harlem native sheds light on Juneteenth at MLK center fundraiser
http://clearwatergazette.com/cg/news/ha ... -20140717/
*NOTE: This was an attempt of good PR for the Co$. See the comments at the bottom of the article.

Jaden Smith’s tweets are now memes
http://lightlybuzzed.com/2014/07/16/jad ... now-memes/

How reading “Going Clear” changed my thinking … on Scientology and beyond
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnew ... yond.html/

No one is scared of Tom Cruise or Scientology anymore
http://pagesix.com/2014/07/18/no-one-is ... y-anymore/

What makes celebs so attracted to Scientology?
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/sunda ... tology.ece

The Truth About Cleansing Diets
https://ca.shine.yahoo.com/the-truth-ab ... 34142.html

The allure of Scientology
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/sunda ... tology.ece

Judge: Scientology leader not required to give deposition
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... on/2189099

Terry Gilliam talks 'Monty Python', 'Zero Theorem,' and being legendary
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/21/te ... -legendary

Keeping up the faith: Tom Cruise pays a visit to the Church of Scientology in London
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z38EXN7p58

John Travolta Can't Stop Former Pilot's Lawsuit Over Secrets (Exclusive)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-es ... ots-720319

John Travolta’s Alleged Ex-Boyfriend Sues for Right To Kiss and Tell
http://gawker.com/john-travoltas-allege ... 1609607801
*NOTE: See the comments at the bottom of the article.

‘Snitching Culture’: Why Lisa Marie Presley Quit ‘Sinister’ Scientology – Expert Weighs In
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... weighs-in/

Review: Luc Besson's "Lucy" Is Fast-Paced And Eye-Popping If Silly
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanlea ... -if-silly/

Scientologists accused of brainwashing French company’s employees
http://www.english.rfi.fr/americas/2014 ... -employees

Could Louis Theroux be about to take on Scientology?
http://www.wow247.co.uk/blog/2014/07/23 ... ientology/

Presley quits Scientology
http://www.leaderpost.com/entertainment ... story.html

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: WHY LISA MARIE PRESLEY QUIT SCIENTOLOGY!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... cientology

Man causes disturbance, severs computer wires at Church of Scientology
http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/t ... 0083.story

Wikipedia's edit wars and the eight religious pages people can't stop editing
http://ncronline.org/news/faith-parish/ ... op-editing

Cult Rush Week: The Church of Scientology Thinks I'm Terrible
http://gawker.com/cult-rush-week-the-ch ... 1610464408

Operators of Scientology rehab center to open Clearwater halfway house
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... e-/2190139

Scientology Center Plans Expansion
http://health.wusf.usf.edu/post/sciento ... -expansion

Joan Rivers Unloads On The Famous, While Maksim Chmerkovskiy Opens Up On Kirstie Alley Fallout
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... T9rWEhCE-/

Maksim Chmerkovskiy talks falling out with Kirstie Alley, hints it's because he's associated with ex Scientologist Leah Remini
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/201 ... associated

Maksim Chmerkovskiy vs. Kirstie Alley: 'Dancing with the Stars' partners' falling out
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/maksim_chme ... ut-2014-07

Kirstie Alley’s Show Canceled: TV Land Axes ‘Kirstie’ After First Season
http://www.inquisitr.com/1383016/kirsti ... st-season/

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Talks Falling Out With DWTS Partner Kirstie Alley, Remains Coy on Jennifer Lopez Dating Rumors
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ez-2014307

Did Kirstie Alley Cut Off Maksim Chmerkovskiy Because Of Scientology?
http://popdust.com/2014/07/31/kirstie-a ... ientology/
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:11 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - JULY

RADIO:

MisterMomRadio.com
KSCO AM 1080 in Santa Cruz
Carnegie Mellon University professor Dave Touretzky talks about Narconon and its repeated infiltration of California’s schools.
CLOSE TO EXACT LINK - http://www.mistermomradio.com/

SiriusXM Radio
Leah Remini on Life After Scientology
https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertai ... cientology

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 13 with Mark Headley: Scientology, Rancid Tacos and Secret Bases
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... c-headley/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 14 with Chuck Beatty
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... ck-beatty/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 15 – Part 1 with MATT PESCH
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... mat-pesch/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 16 – Part 2 with MATT PESCH
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... mat-pesch/

TV:

ABC News – Good Morning America
Leah Remini: Scientology Split Still ‘Not Easy as Time Goes On’
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainme ... e-goes-on/
http://youtu.be/Dh7lbKKtKK4

The View
Leah Remini interviewed about her show ‘It’s All Relative’ and leaving Scientology
http://youtu.be/eVid0HIvB_M

Investigation Discovery
Deadly Devotion episode – The Scientology Cure
http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/t ... hedule.htm
*NOTE: Part of the show features an interview with Tony Ortega. Check out the live blogging at the Underground Bunker on the day of the show’s premier.
http://tonyortega.org/2014/07/23/live-b ... logy-cure/
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - AUGUST

Friendship split: Maks Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley part ways over Scientology
http://www.examiner.com/article/friends ... cientology

Scientology cruises to a surplus
http://www.irishtimes.com/business/sect ... -1.1884049

‘DWTS’ Maksim, Kirstie Alley no longer friends because of J.Lo
http://pagesix.com/2014/08/01/maksim-ch ... ientology/

True confessions of a very bad Jewish boy
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/comment ... zyjq4.html

A Very Merry Unauthorized Children's Scientology Pageant at the 2014 Minnesota Fringe Festival: Who knew Xenu was adorable?
http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/blog/wendy ... ringe-fest
http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/blog/morga ... tival-2014

Where’s Tom? Cruise & Kirstie Alley MIA On Invite To Celeb-Heavy Scientology Gala — Distancing Themselves From The Church?
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... tie-alley/
http://showbizspy.com/article/wheres-to ... rch-282539

Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Frowning on his friend Kirstie Alley?
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories ... 7cb-1.html

Kirstie Alley Tweets Strange Message Amidst Maksim Chmerkovskiy Feud
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kirsti ... eekly.html

Maksim Chmerkovskiy blames Scientology for feud with Kirstie Alley
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... tie-alley/

Kirstie Alley refers to Maksim Chmerkovskiy's comments on their falling out as 'a-- rape'
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/201 ... g-out-rape

Inside Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s Alleged Feud
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/ins ... d=24835015

Kirstie Alley Tweets About Being "Ass Raped" After Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Feud Comments
http://www.eonline.com/news/565840/kirs ... topstories

It Sounds Like Scientology Drove A Wedge Between Kirstie Alley And Maksim Chmerkovskiy! See Her Way NSFW Tweet HERE!
http://perezhilton.com/fitperez/2014-08 ... -ALYUnD8iQ

Kirstie Alley Vows to 'Turn the Other Cheek' in Maks Chmerkovskiy Scientology Feud
http://www.christianpost.com/news/kirst ... ud-124294/

John Oliver: News sites are so desperate, their tricks are reaching Scientology-level bullsh*t
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/04/j ... l-bullsht/

John Oliver Has Had Enough of Ads Disguised as News Stories
http://gawker.com/john-oliver-has-had-e ... 1615693046

Katie Holmes Says She Doesn’t Really Think About The Time She Was Married To Tom Cruise
http://dlisted.com/2014/08/06/katie-hol ... om-cruise/

John Travolta’s ex lover writing a tell-all: scandalous or everyone knows already?
http://www.celebitchy.com/380386/john_t ... _already_/

Clearwater hopes project sparks more development
http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/clearwat ... -20140809/
*NOTE: This is not bad press for the Co$ but interesting news regarding their real estate holdings and the power they have in Clearwater because of them.

What Gay Sex Scandal? John Travolta Steps Out With Wife Kelly Preston At Scientology Soiree Days After Report Reveals Ex Boyfriend Is Publishing Tell-All Book
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... logy-gala/
http://showbizspy.com/article/what-gay- ... ook-289908

John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston attend Church Of Scientology Celebrity Centre 45th anniversary gala
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -gala.html

Searchers ‘closer than ever’ to WWII sub off Oregon coast chased by L. Ron Hubbard
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-north ... for_w.html

Leah Remini Reveals the Hardest Part of Leaving Scientology
http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainmen ... he_hardest

Laura Ann DeCrescenzo, Ex-OC Scientologist, Gets Judge Removed in Coerced-Abortion Suit
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2 ... ea_org.php

Long-Time Home of Scientology's First Dog Asking $2.5 Million
http://la.curbed.com/archives/2014/08/l ... rmx8ShUFQ-

State officials called to testify before grand jury on Narconon Arrowhead
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/investig ... 30a74.html

Katie Holmes says so much about Scientology without saying anything at all in ‘The Giver’
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/sty ... the-giver/

DISPATCHES FROM CRAZYVILLE
http://curbed.com/archives/2014/08/18/s ... estate.php

Scientology Gateshead building still empty after seven years
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-26936135

Gateshead Scientology 'church' left empty for seven years
http://www.24dash.com/news/communities/ ... even-years

Anne Archer: Women in Hollywood Are Doomed Forever
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... rever.html

Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/2014/8/ ... anists.htm

Are Ukraine's Leaders in League With Satanists? On Russian TV, Yes
http://www.theatlantic.com/internationa ... ne/378836/

Narconon Investigators Sue Department Of Mental Health And Substance Abuse
http://www.news9.com/story/26319970/nar ... -of-health

Lawsuits allege state suppressed Narconon report, fired investigators
http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelates ... e5d0e.html

State Senator Speaks Out After Latest Narconon Lawsuit
http://www.news9.com/story/26330942/sta ... on-lawsuit

Scientology Making TV Commercials to Lure In New Recruits
http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/08/21/sc ... w-recruits

Nicole Kidman Desperate For Isabella Cruise to Quit Scientology – Connor To Stop Partying, Lose Weight and Get Healthy
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/n ... se-weight/

Church of Scientology told it must resubmit plans if it is to open a new base in Gateshead
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nor ... it-7650613

Scientology: Sekte missbraucht offenkundig Harry Potter – Autorin für Werbezweke
[Scientology: Sect abused Harry Potter author for promotional purposes obviously ]
http://www.shortnews.de/id/1103347/scie ... erbezwecke
Translation of webpage from German to English -
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.a ... erbezwecke

Narconon drug rehab controversy riddled with corruption and fraud
http://www.examiner.com/article/narcono ... -and-fraud

Multicounty grand jurors say Narconon investigation should continue
http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelates ... 68dd4.html

Chris and Marie’s Plant Farms owner Chris Lucas allegedly donated $100,000 to Church of Scientology
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... 5787311474
http://www.news.com.au/national/victori ... 7034786836

Flint, Michigan Officials May Spread Scientology to Save the City
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... -the-city/

The $2.5 million mansion ‘left to a dog’: Former home of L. Ron Hubbard’s third wife ‘on sale after pet Shih Tzu who inherited it died’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... h-Tzu.html

Wife of Scientology founder left $2.5M house to her dog
http://nypost.com/2014/08/25/2-5m-house ... ed-by-dog/

Scientologists back anti-drugs festival
http://www.scotsman.com/news/scientolog ... l-1-851410

Scientology-related Narconon rehab center may have violated law
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... aw/2194630

Hernando commissioners approve mediated settlement over Narconon expansion plans
http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgover ... on/2194752

Church of Scientology’s commercials will seek fresh faces instead of celebs like Tom Cruise and John Travolta
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1918179

Narconon fraud files sent to Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and FBI
http://www.examiner.com/article/narcono ... re-and-fbi

Scientology boss: we want to help
http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/ne ... p.25168015

Ex-member warns that Scientology church is sinister and avaricious
http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/ne ... s.25163610

Scientologists use anti-drugs campaign to target families
http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/ne ... s.25161764

Media Release: Scientology Narconon Fraud - New FBI and RCMP Files
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?mod ... &sid=12305
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - AUGUST

RADIO:

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 17 with Mareka Brousseau
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... brousseau/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 18 with Mike Rinder
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... ke-rinder/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 19 with Mark Fisher
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... rk-fisher/

TV:

MINNESOTA ATHEISTS INTERVIEW – PART 1 – WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?
http://mncriticalthinking.com/2014/08/1 ... ientology/
http://youtu.be/xwl6f4nmyXE

MINNESOTA ATHEISTS INTERVIEW – PART 2 – WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?
http://mncriticalthinking.com/2014/08/1 ... ogy-story/
http://youtu.be/Fuuvi6fFETc?list=UUZWW_ ... nIj-KgUztA

*NOTE: Both parts of this public TV interview with Chris Shelton aired in July but were not available until mid-August.

WEYI-TV NBC 25 News, serving Flint-Saginaw-Bay City-Midland, MI.
Scientology program could be endorsed by Flint city council
http://youtu.be/zGuh4Xu3Xxo
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:31 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - SEPTEMBER

Alexandra Hotel/Ivory Bean House redevelopment proposal deferred
http://www.mysouthend.com/news////165083

The Masked Avengers: How Anonymous incited online vigilantism from Tunisia to Ferguson
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/ ... d-avengers

Flint councilwoman says Flint needs God, not Scientology
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.s ... ays_f.html

Los Feliz Hubbard home up for sale following dog Teezu's death
http://abc7.com/realestate/la-home-up-f ... og/290486/

Church of Scientology inks lease in Quincy amid HQ delays in South End
http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/real_ ... id-hq.html

Narconon Trois-Rivieres Victims agree to non-disclosure Gag Order
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?mod ... &sid=12322

I was a 'Queen of Scientology': President's ex-wife reveals the Church's innermost secrets and why she was cast into darkness when she finally fled after 35 years
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490

Former Scientologist President's Wife Speaks Out: 'I'm Speaking Against the Abuses'
http://www.christianpost.com/news/forme ... es-126264/

Kate Bornstein is a Queer and Pleasant Danger
http://www.readthehorn.com/lifestyle/lg ... ant_danger

John Travolta defends Battlefield Earth: 'Why would I ever regret that?'
http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a ... HbT0WKJMYg

Look Who’s Talking! John Travolta Calls Gay Rumors ‘Every Celebrity’s Achilles Heel,’ Not Bothered By Chatter He ‘Can’t Control’
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... anny-jett/

John Travolta gay sex claims: Actor addresses ex-pilot lover allegations for the first time
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ms-4268652

Scientology under fire
https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/2498184 ... nder-fire/

Church of Scientology withdraws ANZAC campaign
http://www.3news.co.nz/world/church-of- ... 2014091518

Why Are Clams so Damn Happy?
http://priceonomics.com/why-are-clams-s ... dium=email
*NOTE: Just seeing if y’all are paying attention to this thread and this monthly compilation of media links.

Juliette Lewis on Hollywood, Why the MSM Hates Scientology, and Masturbating to George Clooney
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ooney.html

Tom Cruise’s Son Leaves Scientology For Spiritual Journey In Morocco
http://www.inquisitr.com/1482832/tom-cr ... n-morocco/

John Travolta: I ignore sex life rumours
http://www.newzimbabwe.com/showbiz-1792 ... b023u3Fw4-

Losing His Religion: Tom Cruise’s Son Connor On ‘Spiritual Journey’ In The Desert, ‘Trying To Find Himself,’ Says Source — Leaving Scientology For Good?
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... rituality/

Chick Corea On Evolution Of 'Vigil'
http://www.courant.com/entertainment/mu ... story.html

Local courtroom artist illustrated the news for NBC
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/09/local-c ... d-news-nbc

John Travolta Says It’s Your Fault You Didn’t Get ‘Battlefield Earth’
http://2paragraphs.com/2014/09/john-tra ... eld-earth/

Records detail concerns at Narconon facility
http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelates ... 18863.html

Oklahoma attorneys seek rehab center records
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... edium=RSS/

Attorneys: State buried report that recommended shutting down Narconon Arrowhead
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/att ... ing/nhR2R/

Upcoming Book Charts Anonymous’ Rise, From Silly Pranks to Serious Power
http://www.wired.com/2014/09/upcoming-b ... ous-power/

Juliette Lewis Defends Scientology, Tom Cruise With "Conspiratorial" Theory
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ry-2014229

Juliette Lewis Defends Scientology, Says Tom Cruise Is Victim Of Big Pharma
http://popdust.com/2014/09/22/juliette- ... ig-pharma/

Juliette Lewis Defends Scientology and Tom Cruise; Attacks Media: 'You'll Never See a True Word Written'
http://www.christianpost.com/news/julie ... en-126836/

Juliette Lewis has an amazing conspiracy theory about Tom Cruise
http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/ ... om-cruise/

'Just throwing this out there': Scientologist Juliette Lewis defends the religion and Tom Cruise with her own 'conspiracy theory'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... heory.html

Juliette Lewis: Tom Cruise Is Victim Of Media Conspiracy
http://www.refinery29.com/2014/09/74958/juliette-lew

A conspiracy theory about Tom Cruise, Scientology and the mainstream media: AM Buzz
http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/i ... lewis.html

Juliette Lewis insists Tom Cruise is victim of anti-Scientology conspiracy
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... cy-theory/

Scientologist Juliette Lewis defends her religion and Tom Cruise with own 'conspiracy theory'
http://www.fchornet.com/headlines/scien ... h4534.html

Juliette Lewis Insists Tom Cruise Is Victim of Anti-Scientology Conspiracy Theory
http://www.gridleyherald.com/article/ZZ ... RTAINMENT/

Juliette Lewis says Tom Cruise is victim of anti-Scientology conspiracy
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... 7068473761
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertain ... ublic_rss/

Juliette Lewis clams Tom Cruise was a victim of anti-Scientology conspiracy
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1949681

Judge orders state to turn over investigative report on Narconon
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewat ... f4bae.html

Records detail concerns at Narconon facility
http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelates ... 18863.html

Attorneys: State buried report that recommended shutting down Narconon Arrowhead
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/att ... ing/nhR2R/

Oklahoma Judge Rules Attorney Can See Narconon Investigation Report
http://www.newson6.com/story/26610948/o ... ion-report

Representative of the Church of Cyprus speaks out sharply against scientology at SPB conference
http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/73911.htm

Stalled restoration latest setback for historic hotel; Short of money, Church of Scientology plans halted
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/201 ... story.html

Scientologists’ Delays Extend the Wait for Hotel Alexandra’s Restoration
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massac ... story.html
Bye-bye, Scientology! Connor Cruise will austreten
http://www.promiflash.de/bye-bye-scient ... 92425.html

Tom Sizemore’s Revenge: On Tom Cruise’s Scientology Recruitment, Drugs, and Craving a Comeback
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... eback.html

Descendant of Scientology’s founder has disciples of his own
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/D ... 785550.php

He Made The Same Mistake Every One Of Us Would Have Made. And Now A Little Girl Is Gone.
http://www.upworthy.com/he-made-the-sam ... one?c=huf1

The same week the US goes to war with one, NYT’s Douthat asks, where are the cults?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/the- ... the-cults/

Police raid St. Petersburg Scientology church as part of fraud probe
http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=11535

Scientology Is Struggling to Crack the UK
http://www.vice.com/read/fifty-years-on ... the-uk-920
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:34 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - SEPTEMBER

RADIO:

Stu Bryer Show
WICH 1310 – Connecticut/Rhode Island
http://www.spreaker.com/user/wich1310/t ... ium=widget
*NOTE: Tony Ortega interviewed at 66:30 about how he started investigating and reporting on Scientology.

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 20 with Mark Fisher

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 21 with Mark Fisher

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 22 with Claire Headley
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... e-headley/

The Thinking Atheist
http://www.thethinkingathiest.com

Scientology Unmasked – radio podcast #184
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/podca ... y-unmasked
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thethinkin ... y-unmasked
*NOTE: Interviews are with Tony Ortega, Tory Christman, and Mark Bunker.

BoA LIVE Audio
BOAA831: Tony Ortega
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/binnallofa ... ony-ortega

TV:

Eyewitness News ABC 7 - WABC-TV New York
Los Feliz Hubbard home up for sale following dog Teezu's death
http://7online.com/realestate/la-home-u ... og/291164/

Sunrise TV Australia
Former ‘Queen’ of Scientology
https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/w ... ientology/
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - OCTOBER

Man who left Portland Church of Scientology sues for $30,000 allegedly pre-paid for religious training
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... rch_o.html

A $92,000 Scientology Come-on, Woman Says
http://www.courthousenews.com/2014/10/01/71979.htm

LA SCIENTOLOGIE VERS UNE RECONNAISSANCE OFFICIELLE COMME RELIGION EN RUSSIE
[SCIENTOLOGY TO OFFICIAL RECOGNITION AS A RELIGION IN RUSSIA]
http://rapports-minoritaires.net/2014/1 ... en-russie/
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.a ... -russie%2f

Unusual Collaboration Grows Between Scientologists and Nation of Islam Amid Turmoil In Ferguson
http://news.stlpublicradio.org/post/unu ... l-ferguson
*Note: This article is not bad press for the Co$ but an attempt to make the “The Way to Happiness” campaign look like a valid and helpful community service, more info of how the Co$ is trying to infiltrate the NOI. It is an odd article, YMMV.

Meet the Woman Who Helped Bring Scientology to Harlem
http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2014100 ... ogy-harlem
*Note: This article was written to make it look like bringing Scientology to the Harlem neighborhood will improve the neighborhood and help the people who live there. This article runs with Disqus comments, and THOSE are worth reading.

Scientology starts collecting $1 million judgment from longtime Tampa nemesis
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... pa/2200658

Tom Cruise to Disown Son for Leaving Scientology in Favor of ‘Spiritual Journey’ in Morocco
http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2014/10 ... n-morocco/

Tom Cruise Furious At Nicole Kidman For Encouraging Connor Cruise To Leave Scientology – Will Tom Shun His Own Son?
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/t ... s-own-son/

European Court on Human Rights upholds the fundamental rights of Russian Scientologists
http://kashmirwatch.com/humanrights.php ... gists.html

Scientology organization in fear of External Influences
http://www.examiner.com/article/sciento ... es?cid=rss

German supporter of Scientology sends 120-page letter
http://www.kinston.com/news/local/germa ... r-1.385986

Ex-Scientology couple to sue over 'Faustian deal'
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/201 ... stian-deal

State cites Woodbury living center for license violations
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/he ... /17164851/

Ex-Tampa mayor Dick Greco: Clearwater should work with Scientologists
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientolog ... ts/2201974

L Ron Hubbard’s great grandson Jamie DeWolf says gloves are off
http://www.examiner.com/article/l-ron-h ... -1?cid=rss

Supervisor: Dorman Ordinance Still Needed for ‘Public Safety’
http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/81303/

Blurred Lines: Is Native Advertising Bad Or Good?
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/238588/

Top 20 books they tried to ban
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/book ... o-ban.html
*Note: “Going Clear” by Lawrence Wright is on the list.

Leah Remini, ‘Dancing With the Stars': 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/10/ ... -relative/

Tom Cruise Wears His Special Gold Badge to the London Scientology Prom
http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/10/19/to ... ology-prom

Scientologists Harass Ex-Member at LAX Airport
http://heavy.com/social/2014/10/marty-r ... ube-video/

Ex-Scientologe zeigt, wie Belästigung aussieht
[Ex-Scientologist shows what harassment looks like]
http://www.stern.de/panorama/ex-sciento ... 46952.html
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.a ... 46952.html

Top Scientology Leaders Caught In Videotaped Verbal Assult at LAX
http://www.ibtimes.com/top-scientology- ... ax-1708821

WATCH: top Scientologists heaping abuse on apostate
http://boingboing.net/2014/10/20/watch- ... ologi.html

Video: A top critic of Scientology is subjected to an “ambush” at Los Angeles Airport
http://www.vox.com/2014/10/21/7024979/s ... rk-rathbun

This Is What It Looks Like When An Ex-Scientologist Runs Into Top Scientology Execs At The Airport
http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/10/sc ... ral-video/

A First-Hand Look At The Ultra-Secretive Leaders Of Scientology
http://www.businessinsider.com/a-first- ... gy-2014-10

CULTS WEEK SERIES: An Introduction to the Long History of Los Angeles Cults
http://la.curbed.com/archives/2014/10/a ... _cults.php

CULTS WEEK SERIES: The Pasadena Haunts of the Occultist Who Cofounded JPL
http://la.curbed.com/archives/2014/10/t ... ed_jpl.php

Are You Kidding Me? Sandra Bullock and Tom Cruise?
http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/10/2 ... om-cruise/

Drug rehab centre based on teachings of scientology to open in Heathfield
http://www.courier.co.uk/Drug-rehab-cen ... story.html
*Note: The comments are worth checking out regarding this fluff article about the NarCONon program.

Tom Cruise Supports Son Connor’s ‘Soul Searching’ And ‘Doesn’t Care’ About His Religious Practices
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... om-cruise/

10 Celebrities Who Believe In Scientology
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/celeb ... gy-333525/

Scientology suspicious deaths documentary by Markus Thoess
http://www.examiner.com/article/sciento ... kus-thoess

Tophackere smed Anonymous-maskerne på scenen
[Tophacker blacksmith Anonymous masks on stage]
http://www.information.dk/513651
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.a ... k%2F513651

Mark Hayes: Playing mind games in LA with Scientologists
http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/ ... 94020.html

Is Giovanni Ribisi's Family Quitting Scientology?
http://fortressamerica.gawker.com/is-gi ... 831886/all

Ridley Scott to produce miniseries on rocket scientist, occultist Jack Parsons
http://boingboing.net/2014/10/28/ridley ... inise.html

Video: A top critic of Scientology is subjected to an “ambush” at Los Angeles Airport
http://www.vox.com/2014/10/21/7024979/s ... rk-rathbun

Church of Scientology resists Clearwater aquarium's plans to move downtown
http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgover ... wn/2204311

Lawsuits and broken families: The lid comes off Scientology in South Africa
http://mg.co.za/data/2014-10-31-lawsuit ... uth-africa

Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy: The Many Faces of Anonymous – Review
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hacker-hoaxer- ... ew-1472581

Noise complaints made about gala at Scientology HQ Saint Hill Manor
http://www.eastgrinsteadcourier.co.uk/b ... story.html

10 issues that will drive Tampa Bay economy
http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/e ... y/2204583/
*Note: See #8.
Last edited by aegerprimo on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:06 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - OCTOBER

RADIO:

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 23 with Maureen Bolstad
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... n-bolstad/

TalkRadio Europe and this BBC Radio
Karen de la Carriere discusses human rights, religion and…ahem…ecclesiastical matters
http://youtu.be/x2fzInn8CtY

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 24 with Claire Headley
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... e-headley/

Surviving Scientology Radio Episode 25 with Mike Rinder
Mike Rinder discusses current affairs of the Church of Scientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... ke-rinder/

TV:

Cuatro.com
“In the Box” — En la Caja - Interview with Sam Domingo and Pete Griffiths
http://www.cuatro.com/mdsvideo/popup.ht ... ime=217.92

TheLipTV - Crime Time
Scientology Celebrity Comedy Fraud Exposed
http://youtu.be/J_Gbkz0SNZI

TheLipTV – Media Mayhem
Tom Cruise Brings His Scientology Medal Out Of The Closet
http://youtu.be/l9XxO98WDug

ABC Action News – WFTS Tampa Bay
Church of Scientology opposes new aquarium
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/churc ... w-aquarium
<<

aegerprimo

Clear

Post Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:02 am

Re: Co$ Bad Press Collection - 2014 - NOVEMBER

Editorial: Church of Scientology cannot veto Clearwater Aquarium project
http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/editori ... ct/2204606

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise – Two Years Later
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/k ... al_b231271

Scientology: Down the rabbit hole and into a curious court case
http://mg.co.za/article/2014-11-01-scie ... court-case

The Church of Scientology buys land in West Chatswood for $37 million to build new Australasian headquarters
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 2d35f5c994

Church of Scientology spends $37 MILLION on huge new site in Sydney for Asia Pacific headquarters
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ign%3D1490

Scientology Spokesman Tom Cruise Dating After Katie Holmes Divorce, Selling Colorado Mansion?
http://www.classicalite.com/articles/12 ... rumors.htm

Keeping The Faith: Tom Cruise Flaunts Scientology Medal — Proof He Hasn’t Cut Ties With The Church
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... instagram/

Jason Blum’s Hot Reads: America’s ‘Unwinding,’ Texas Oil, Scientology Expose’
http://deadline.com/2014/11/jason-blum- ... 201271281/
*NOTE: Lawrence Wright’s book, “Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief” made the suggested reading list of “hot reads.”

Scientology suspicious death stonewalled by Clearwater Police
http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?mod ... &sid=12997

Heathfield home to drug scheme
http://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/news/cou ... -1-6390789

Debunking the Dan Mullen Scientology Rumors
http://www.lostlettermen.com/article/de ... e-football

Church of Scientology's L.A. Headquarters Serving as Midterm Polling Station
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/c ... ing-746485

Church of Scientology apologises in response to noise complaints
http://www.eastgrinsteadcourier.co.uk/C ... story.html

Guy Fawkes Night and the Famous Mask That Lives on Through Anonymous
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/guy-fa ... d=26704615

Why the World Needs Anonymous
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/53 ... anonymous/

Table 8 Productions to Present A VERY MERRY UNAUTHORIZED CHILDREN'S SCIENTOLOGY PAGEANT!
http://www.broadwayworld.com/las-vegas/ ... T-20141105

Scientologist Tom Cruise and Operation Fromage
http://www.examiner.com/article/sciento ... on-fromage

Tom Cruise Net Worth: Was Tom Cruise’s Stars Fading With Scientology, How Much Is His Worth In 2014?
http://www.foodworldnews.com/articles/8 ... h-2014.htm

John Travolta, Kelly Preston Still Using Dead Son’s Foundation to Give Scientology Money Tax Free
http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/11/10/jo ... y-tax-free

Paul Haggis interview: 'I've seen Scientology ruin people': The Oscar-winning film director on Scientologist trolls and his new 'flawed' film
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film ... erson.html

Scientologist trolls use internet to attack people and 'ruin their careers’, says Oscar-winning director and ex-church member Paul Haggis
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aggis.html

Paul Haggis Talks Scientology in SoHo
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/p ... gy_b232247

Public relations schism: Mormons and Scientologists
http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns ... ts/2206196

42 Reasons Why Scientology is LITERALLY The Absolute Truth
http://glossynews.com/society/religion/ ... e-truth-1/
*NOTE: This is a satire.

Crystal Beach treatment facility to expand after board of adjustment ruling
http://www.thedestinlog.com/news/crysta ... g-1.399519

David Pomeranz ‘adores’ Cebu
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/lifestyl ... ebu-377175

Jaden And Willow Smith Prefers Homeschooling
http://www.naij.com/326245-jaden-and-wi ... oling.html

Scientologist Obama Donor Will Smith Did a Number on His Two Kids
http://freebeacon.com/culture/scientolo ... -two-kids/

Quiz: Who Said It, Will Smith’s Kids or L. Ron Hubbard?
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... -quiz.html

Kids say the darndest things: Bizarre Jaden and Willow Smith interview goes viral
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebri ... 1p55t.html

Jaden and Willow Smith on Prana Energy, Time and Why School is Overrated
http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2014 ... view/?_r=1

Let Jaden Smith Live, Though Maybe Don't Let Him Rap
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/let-ja ... eydonohue/

Larry Ellis Reed: Could others be using 'Fair Game' tactics?
http://www.winonadailynews.com/news/opi ... c1d65.html

WORLD EXCLUSIVE! TRAVOLTA & CRUISE: THE SCIENTOLOGY BOMBSHELLS THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... t-you-know

Tom Cruise and John Travolta Hiding Scientology Secrets According to FBI Files
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/t ... ort-photo/

Beyonce Caught In Scientology Scandal! Her Secret Link To The Church Revealed
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... rd-lawson/

“He Patted Me On The Head Like A Puppy” Mimi Faust Details Finding Out Dad Wasn’t Real Father At 16
http://madamenoire.com/489418/mimi-faust/

Scientology: The Story You Haven't Heard
http://www.refinery29.com/2014/11/78201 ... gy-beliefs
*NOTE: This article attempts to be a propaganda piece a typical example of a Scientologist. The Disqus comments below the article are worth reading. The following 4 articles are rebuttals to the author’s obvious lack of journalism. IMHO these are a fun read and are an example of how the media will treat anything about Scientology, Scientologists, and CoS front groups in the future. It is also interesting to check out Tony Ortega’s specific round-up of these articles.
http://tonyortega.org/2014/11/20/did-a- ... c-schools/

Reporter Hangs Out in New York with ‘Jewish Scientologist’
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/r ... gy_b233499

The Problem With Refinery 29′s Profile Of A Church Of Scientology Member
http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-11-20/the ... gy-member/

Why Aren’t Victims Of Cults Treated With More Seriousness And Respect?
http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-11-21/why ... d-respect/

Refinery29 Embroiled in Weird Scientology Controversy
http://racked.com/archives/2014/11/21/r ... candal.php

Is this the weirdest family in Hollywood? Their Scientology supporting dad's given to spouting nonsense - now Will Smith's children are ridiculed for boasting they can control time
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -time.html

Super $cientologists! Kirstie Alley & Kelly Preston Recognized At Special Church Ceremony — How Much Did They Pay?
http://radaronline.com/2014/11/scientol ... raduation/

HBO Prepping Bombshell Scientology Film From Oscar Winner (Exclusive)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ilm-751497
*NOTE: Based on Lawrence Wright’s controversial book ‘Going Clear,’ the documentary from Alex Gibney is likely to draw an aggressive response from the notoriously litigious church… says the sub-headline of this article.

Heads up, Tom Cruise: HBO finishing doc on Scientology
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2 ... /70047844/

HBO to air Scientology documentary based on book ‘Going Clear’
http://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy ... story.html

HBO Hired 160 Lawyers for a Lawrence Wright Scientology Movie
http://defamer.gawker.com/hbo-hired-160 ... ceydonohue

HBO Is Working On An In-Depth Documentary On Scientology And Its Celebrity Following
http://laist.com/2014/11/24/hbos_workin ... th_doc.php

“We have probably 160 lawyers”: HBO readies documentary on Church of Scientology
http://www.salon.com/2014/11/24/we_have ... ientology/

HBO to make film of Scientology book, hires 160 lawyers
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/showbiz/m ... index.html

Lawrence Wright’s Scientology book Going Clear is coming to HBO as a documentary
http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/20 ... tary.html/

HBO Has 160 Lawyers Preparing For Its New Scientology Documentary
http://www.businessinsider.com/hbo-lawy ... c-2014-11/

Why Alex Gibney is a Perfect Fit for HBO's Scientology Doc
http://www.indiewire.com/article/why-th ... c-20141125

How Many Lawyers Does It Take to Make a Scientology Movie? HBO: ‘Probably 160’
http://www.pajiba.com/trade_news/how-ma ... ly-160.php

“Going Clear” on Scientology and the Lawyers It Needs
http://www.lawfuel.com/scientology-goingclear

HBO lawyers up for upcoming Scientology documentary
http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/feature ... documetary

HBO’s New Scientology Doco & Its 160 Lawyers
http://www.lawfuel.com/newzealand/hbos- ... 0-lawyers/

Damage Control Or Proper Planning? HBO Reportedly Hires 160 Lawyers for Documentary on Scientology
http://www.inquisitr.com/1640535/damage ... ientology/

Director tight-lipped about secret Scientology documentary
http://pagesix.com/2014/11/29/director- ... cumentary/

Tom Cruise’s BFF David Miscavige Makes Kooky Scientology Claims
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... ernatural/

Tom Cruise’s Scientology Leader: “We are Everywhere and Everyone…We are the rock and fortress of humanity”
http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/11/29/to ... f-humanity

TV:

FOX 13 News – Tampa Bay
Church of Scientology expresses opposition to proposed aquarium
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/2714 ... d-aquarium

Oklahoma City – News9.com
Former Narconon Investigator Says She Was Fired For Going Public
http://www.news9.com/story/27357551/for ... ing-public

RADIO:

Talk Radio Europe with host Bill Pradley
Karen De La Carriere Interview
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.co ... -carriere/

Truth Sentinel with Scott
Cults & Religions
(Tony Ortega is interviewed about 18 minutes in.)
https://soundcloud.com/truth-sentinel-s ... de-32-with
Next

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News