[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - The protest and before and after

The protest and before and after

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:14 am

The protest and before and after

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 am

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:09 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:59 am

Aw, thanks Jenna!

Hey, send me all your pictures of being followed, huh? And your mp3s, I'll upload and put up links. TEE HEE!

For the record, I cannot WAIT to go protest with you guys. I wish I could have been there, too. But the next time I'm in the US, I'll make sure I'm at the protests.

I'd love to see that "cancelling the disconnection" practice thing too. Might help out. Any idea who the person that showed you that was?
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 pm

<<

Justin Chaos

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:40 pm

<<

Daywatch

Non-E

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:01 pm

<<

GaiFox

Non-E

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:18 pm

<<

Kilia

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:26 am

Girls, I saw you all on youtube and you were absolutely GREAT!!!
Keep up the good work as well. We're behind you all the way!

*hugs*
Kilia
I am very 'Touchy-Feely"
I am Hungarian
I am also a Freedom Fighter
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:08 am

Thanks for the great update Jenna! You are awesome!
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:06 am

Thank you for the update Jenna.

I only worry that now that you've asked for that clearly illegal employment contract someone might go and shred it :/ It could prove a crazy legal footbullet for them if you could get it and prove you signed it at 13. Why don't you walk in there with cops and ask? I'm sure there must be law regarding the right to see your own contract or get a copy of it from your old employer.

But anyway, glad you turned up to the protests! Seems like they were epic as always :D
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

AwfulnonymousBosch

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:11 am

I can't believe they let Tommy Davis continue to do PR work after how badly he screwed up everything with BBC Panorama.
<<

guardianofthetubes

Clear

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 am

Wonderful to read your news Jenna and Astra! There are so many happy stories and great surprises appearing right now. And Tommy Davis is back too! I didn't see that coming. Its lovely to hear you had such a good time. The CoS ought to save their money and call off the PIs, I can't imagine why they want to follow you around. After all, you just paid a visit to them.

And yeah, we know Kendra is awesome!

Also, I read somewhere that the disconnection policy was actually reactivated by David Miscavige. I'll look around for where that came from.
<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:04 am

Re: The protest and before and after

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:59 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

beth (aka moontaco)