[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - An intresting Movie "Warning Conspiracy Theory"

An intresting Movie "Warning Conspiracy Theory"

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

The Doc

EPFer

Post Fri May 09, 2008 1:08 pm

An intresting Movie "Warning Conspiracy Theory"

<<

The Doc

EPFer

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:06 pm

36 views and no opinions?? come on guys at least one of you had to watch it.
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:17 pm

I watched it. I thought there were many coincidences in how astrology had much fodder to to create a religion. I just don't believe in the stuff the bible says anymore. I believe there is a GOD and I pray all the time to him, but I just don't believe in the GODs that say that they are the way and the only way, or else they will go to hell, lest you believe in them.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Haven't had time to watch it yet, although I've actually been meaning to for a while.

Will have to see if I get the chance sometime next week.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Sat May 10, 2008 7:54 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat May 10, 2008 9:53 pm

I saw this film months ago and LOVED it.

There are those that claim that the religious information in the film is false and has been debunked, but... the author of some of the source material, Acharya S has made a rebuttal to these claims.

The film makes legitimate claims.

I'm not saying that there's no Supreme Being, but... yeah... why is the Christian god the true God and not other religions, you know? But if Scientology had been invented two thousand years ago... that could have been the major religion of the West today. Two thousand years ago, the OT III materials wouldn't have even needed to be confidential.

Isn't it unfair that Muslims get all the bad rap for being religious extremists and killing people? What about all the religious wars in Ireland? Why are the Serbs and Croats referred to "Serbs and Croats" instead of "Roman Catholics and Orthodox Christians"? That's not fair to the Muslims.

I am all for the message of Christianity, love thy neighbor, forgive, etc. I'm also for the goals of Scientology, a world without war, a world without insanity... but that doesn't mean what these groups say are true. There is something wrong in their beliefs that is making this world a worse place. Religion seems to be the main cause of all wars.

I am excited for the Zeitgeist sequel!

EDIT: I just moved this thread to off-topic. :)
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Sun May 11, 2008 12:04 am

Yeah, I don't think its fair when one religion tells you to shun the rest and if you don't, you'll go to hell. My own theory of the Supreme Being is that all entities are a piece of it. Even the martians are a piece of it. But once a spirit intertwines with a body, it remembers life experiences as an individual and not as the eternal nothingness that is nothing but aware. I think black holes are entitites too. They suck matter in and they create matter too.
<<

The Doc

EPFer

Post Mon May 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Return to Off Topic & Humor