[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Are you a gamer?

Are you a gamer?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

STING

EPFer

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Played
Too many to write down, I've been playing games since 1988 :lol:
* EVE Online
* Civilization 1, 2, 3
* Dune 1, 2
* Duke Nukem 3D
* Oblivion
* Fable
* WoW
* Chrono Trigger
* Neverwinter Nights
* Empire Earth I, II
* Rise of Nations

Mostly strategy & RPG's.
In my teens I mostly played shooters, but not anymore.
I'm 28 at the moment.

Currently playing
* Diablo II
* Civlization 4: Beyond the Sword
* C&C: Generals
<<

jay xythos

EPFer

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 pm

i have a ps2 a computer and a gameboy (colour and sp)

i play multitudes of gamesfor all of them and am currently immersed in the world of guantlet dark legacy on the ps2
the truth will be revealed when humanity is willing to accept it-wraith
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm

No, I'm in Vegas.

$400 is a lot of money for me. Remember, I have kids, and a mortgage, and need a new car.... $400 is like my whole Christmas budget. I recently blew $500 on a new Springfield XD .40 cal ultra-compact and I still feel guilty. Even tho it's useful.

I always cheated on SimCity because I couldn't figure out the budgeting stuff. So I gave myself tons of money and just had fun building the perfect city. Of course, I was like 13.

I was playing AC on xbox. Eventually I'll go back to it.
And I forgot Gears of War, too.
I've heard loads of good things about Metal Gear Solid, been meaning to pick it up.
Last edited by doubleVee on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:56 am

<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:37 pm

I've played video games since i was 4. Always was good at them, always loved them. Becuase the industry has only really advanced in graphics for the most part and rarely actual programming mathematics, I have lost some interest. I always keep a few stand by's.
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:36 am

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:03 am

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

Quietheart

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:26 am

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 am

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:12 am

Speaking of board games, I tried scrabble once and liked it. I loved pictionary and cranium but they take 4 players (never happens).

Sadly, I have yet to play Tetris. :duck and run:
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:37 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:31 am

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:35 am

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:16 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 am

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:14 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic & Humor