[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What does the Super Power Building look like right now?

What does the Super Power Building look like right now?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Thu May 15, 2008 3:02 pm

"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Thu May 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu May 15, 2008 5:47 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Thu May 15, 2008 6:21 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:39 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:44 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

PTS

Clear

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:52 pm

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Silly question, but why has the CoS not gotten round to finishing off the façade on that corner of the building? Was there covering this wall before?

It doesn't seem like it would require too much work to do, at least in comparison to what they have done so far. And if only for PR reasons, it would seem better to at least finish the outside.

Which again raises the question, it this simply bad management and lack of resources, or a deliberate decision to make it obvious that the building is not yet complete (in case too many people start asking questions)?
<<

AnonMomAnon

EPFer

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:44 pm

clearing up a couple of things i've read in this thread.

the main electrical room for the super power/mecca building is on the ground floor and it faces garden st. there ARE electrical distribution rooms on every floor, but the main electrical room is ground level.

there is NO "vault" under the building. HOWEVER, there is a full basement that has a kitchen and a dining area capable of serving 1,500 people. to my knowledge, this basement has not flooded.

the $45 million that the cult is telling the general public is NOT the amount they are giving to insiders working on this building. what they're telling the contractors and engineers is $75 million to complete the interior. even with their slave labor, it will be much more than $75 million to finish this building.

there are ex-disney audio/visual/holographic experts that have been hired to work on this building.

hubbard's first little boat will be on permanent display in that huge open area you can see from the front window that fact ft. harrison ave. the boat will be hooked up to hydraulics and sit on actual water and have a backdrop that will simulate the sky (i.e.: sunrise/daytime/sunset/nighttime) all in real time.

all of the main rooms are for auditing. there is an open shaft that runs through the middle of the building so that natural sunlight goes into every room: someone else will have to explain if this is a necessity for all auditing or just for "supah powers!"

the four towers you see in the corners are for purif rundowns.

one floor is a running track...ugh. we KNOW what that's for.

at one point, lil davey drove by and saw the color that the exterior had been painted and threw a fit. my sources say it was repainted at the cost of $1,000,000.00

the gaping hole you see on the north side of the building is where SKANSKA'S service elevator was located. SKANSKA was the general contractor for the job.

SKANSKA will NOT be the general contractor when they start construction back up because SKANSKA refused to let the cult work their RPF'ers and the enslaved teens. the cult started sneaking those people in at night to work and SKANSKA shut off the service elevator thinking that the cult wouldn't work. the teens and RPF'ers just had to carry everything up via the stairs.

i have a funny feeling that this building will never be finished and i think that this next big push for money for the mecca building is just davey's last bilking of the poor, gullible people who are still in.

OSA? ANONYMOUS is EVERYWHERE. we see the cult, but the cult can't see us.

Cult, titim gan éirí ort.
(Cult, may you fall without rising.)
<<

PTS

Clear

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 am

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:51 am

<<

AnonMomAnon

EPFer

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 am

Cult, titim gan éirí ort.
(Cult, may you fall without rising.)
<<

Jo

EPFer

Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:43 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:17 am

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:31 pm

They have the money to finish it, and they had that money for quite some time now, that is not the problem. The problem is that in order to open the building they need way more staff member (about 7 times more than what they have now), and their number on staff is not really increasing at all but when I escaped more people wanted to leave than to come. You have to understand that building as to rooms is 7 times bigger than the Fort Harrison hotel. They have the money to wrap it up in 6 months, but they treat their staff so bad that noone really wants to join but more to leave, that is the main reason it is not done yet. I have been inside the building too, there are some sample rooms done and they are supposed to be sate of the art, computerized everything stuff, but they need right now about 4000 more SO members to open it. It was supposed to get done in 2005....
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Under the gorund will be a huge kitchen, they only brought their electric stuff there because it is supposed to be hurricane-proof and they like to exaggarate even a big storm... . Specially designed windows and walls, and all their stuff is on computer from the Super Power Project what is a tiny little building the next block on the right next to the Staff College and the Promo and Marketing building.

Before the project started they had already 20 000 000, there was an event when they raised an other 20 000 000, they have registrars on all major SO bases who raise money for the building, believe me, the money has been there for long, way-way-way more than needed. If yuo donated the money for your Super Power auditning ahead you became a corner stone member - and your name is supposed to be engraved somewhere in a cafeteria, and you were supposed to become the first one to get auditing (there are a few people who got it already though - in LA I think)
<<

GooberGrape

Non-E

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:58 am

I remember when it was announced in a promo that one of the Feshbachs had become the first public ever to receive Super Power...made no sense to me, because if a state of the art building with NASA technology is needed, and they don't have it yet, how the hell did the guy do Super Power?
Laugh a Little
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

I am curious you knew others who wanted to leave because it is my understanding that is not a topic for discussion... can you elaborate? Did it get to a point where people were sharing their desire to blow with others? What about fear of the RPF>?
PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter