Yours truly and the other moderators are now so busy answering our emails, we no longer have time to idly surf around online.
The fact of the matter is, our blogs/editorials page is pathetically small, as you can see here: . And seeing as how all of us ladies appreciate good reading material, we'd like to flesh it out a bit.
So if you know of a great article about Scientology, a funny blog post about it, an amusing opinion piece, or just seriously interesting reading, please post a link here.
The kind of stuff we want:
- Short - medium length articles about Scn as a whole, or about a particular aspect of Scn.
- Well written humor pieces about Scn
- Interesting web editorials about Scientology
- Your personal blog (or single blog post) about anonymous, Scientology, Scientology celebs, whatever.
The kind of stuff we don't want:
- Sites or articles that are extremely in-depth, technical or rife with crazy-sounding conspiracy theories (whether or not those "theories" are true). Though Scientology has done a lot of insane-o things, it's just too much for some people to wrap their heads around at first.
- Really technical pieces that are chalk-full of Scientology words that few people know.
- Images of Lisa McPhearson's body, or "Scientology is going to kill you" sites.
- Articles focusing on Tom Cruise and Katy Holmes. He's nuts, she's brainwashed, the end.
- Your personal blog about Scientology in which you describe how you hate Scientologists, or in which you rant and rave about getting back at Scientology, or in which you discuss at length all of the horrible things that Scientology / Scientologists deserve, or in which you call David Miscavige a dwarf.
... Um, actually the dwarf thing is kind of funny, so go ahead and submit those.
Submit your own or someone else's - both are OK. Thank you!