[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Is the OT Material really worth it?

Is the OT Material really worth it?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue May 20, 2008 9:53 am

Is the OT Material really worth it?

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue May 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue May 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Lurker

EPFer

Post Tue May 20, 2008 12:56 pm

<<

xscnchild

EPFer

Post Tue May 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Re: Is the OT Material really worth it?

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Tue May 20, 2008 3:45 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Tue May 20, 2008 4:06 pm

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Tue May 20, 2008 4:15 pm

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Tue May 20, 2008 4:43 pm

<<

xscnchild

EPFer

Post Tue May 20, 2008 9:26 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Wed May 21, 2008 7:38 pm

thanks for the advice all! Haven't made up my mind yet :P, but I will.
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Wed May 21, 2008 7:57 pm

I just realized, I think that I have a better definition for Scientology than " knowing how to know" It is " As-is" That really is what it is. Its just a ton of different ways of making you realize that its all about As-ising and realizing that you make the obstacles and you can make them disappear.

But don't confuse this for the abuses of management. Just a better definition than the seemly simple yet vague " knowing how to know"
<<

xscnchild

EPFer

Post Wed May 21, 2008 9:27 pm

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Wed May 21, 2008 9:51 pm

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:15 am

I've read the whole shabam all the way up to New OT VIII (though, the version of that which is on the net is not original so can't say much). Off what is available on the net. All it did was hurt my eyes to read hubbard's handwriting and hurt my head because it was honestly just psychobabble in my opinion.

Reading it is hardly dangerous. I doubt running it is either.

I recommend you read it. Just to see all the stuff the Co$ kept from you.... and how little you missed out on.
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:23 am

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:01 am

I've been involved with the subject for decades and with the FZ for around 8 years. Most peopple have no adverse reactions from reading
upper level materials. But occasionally a few do, and I know some of these personally. One of these people had to have medical intervention of a not too serious nature, and also had some incredible gains, and that was just from reading about OT3.

If you intend to at some point do the upper levels I'd recommend not reading them. I'm afraid I diddn't follow this advice, but no harm done,
no rections, and they seemed rather strange.

Reading the upper levels is VERY diffrent from actually doing them.
when I started them I had no idea if they would work at all. In fact they turned on somatics like a steam train, and I got excellent wins.
http://www.freewebs .com/techoutside thecofs/
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:07 pm

<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII