[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - 99 percent of x scientologist are cowards.

99 percent of x scientologist are cowards.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 pm

:shock: more fun less worry....for ever one that posted I want to thank all of you...for speaking your mind...its when we are not allowed to do so is when I worry.. scientology or OSA does there best to shut down this site.. for that is what they like to do, and have poven in the past to do so... the funney thing is they might win, with enought money...I can see it happening...but we will give up that right, intil we lose are next right and it will be allowed...they won,t stop that for sure, intil they own your mind out right.. and threats, money, and fear is how they do it. and it works
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:16 am

You have valid points, and I respect you are so strongly vocal about it... really honorable in my opinion... what makes me so sick are people who DEFEND it, rationalize it like some women do abusive relationships. Making excuses, saying it will change or it hasn't beel 'all bad'... but first ask yourself, what kind of person, at what point in their life, fall for this 'shit'?

Well, usually a weak person with a weak sense of self and a weak gut instinct, or a weak sense of individuality, or a weak moment in their life, will fall for this 'too good to be true' bullshit... that CoS can answer and help all their life and questions. Some want to identify with celebrity, others like the creepy word... Scientology... whatever! Sounds like a fraud pseudo science to me! Anyway, Eric (can't think of his name just now) wrote a book called True Believer (maybe Eric Hoffer?).. he explains the mentality and sociological aspects of 'the fanatic' person.

Lastly, TO SOME DEGREE, one on the outside may ask, what is SO FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THESE PARISHIONERS, FOLLOWERS OF THIS CHURCH / CULT THAT THEY CAN'T SEE TO SAVE THEIR LIVES, THEIR KIDS FUTURES OR THEIR FAMILIES the truth? Or lack of it....

The man behind the curtain...

How much of it is LRH's fault that these people, to some degree, follow the bullshit like lemmings jumping off a cliff? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? WHO DOES THAT? Who does TR 0's and doesn't flat out say they are fkn bullshit?

Who doesn't JUST SAY FUCK THIS AND WALK OUT? ? ? ?

Well... the people who stay...

How much is their fault for not thinking for themselves, saying no and taking REAL responsibility? (rather than the so called responsibility they learn at the cult?!)

They are just victims...
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 am

god bless you bosshog..on oct 24 we did a mini raid in vancover B C canada...the scientlogist set us up for a fight and I got attacked by a scientologist .. he ended up face down in the middle of the street intil he cryed wolf, then the cops took him to jail for starting trouble... then all the scientolgist came out of the org and tryed to fair game me and my brother by lieing to the cops...and that did,ent work.. we put the fear of god in them...for evil runs when honorable men stand frim...and speak the truth...I did not post it because I have been working hard at work...the scn know my name and the only thing they can do is scheme, black mail , threat and have trench mouth on ever thing they say..I won,t run for I have to meet my god in heaven one day , and he is the only one I fear..that will teach OSA for messing with me and my brother and 2 other anon kids who witness this in vanonmous site.. they might of posted it there, ..we protest peacfully and the scientolgist are all ways trying to hurt us any way they can..it feels to dam good seeing evil squirm.
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:41 am

Coward is not correct. Scared, yes at times. Some people regroup better than other, or have better motivators. Do I consider myself a coward, no. Do I get scared, heck yeah! You just can't show fear to them.
If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:15 pm

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Last edited by bosshog on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:03 am

my opinion

Ex-Scientologists are some of the bravest people I have ever come across.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:04 pm

:roll: for ever one scientologist in thier are 10 x scientologist out, were are they.......may be world wide 100 x scientolgist are protesting with anon...and the one that do protest are indeed brave... :shock:
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 am

mikolot mayim rabim adirim, mishbarai'yam
--Ps. 93
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 am

--Ps. 93
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:04 pm

<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:17 pm

--Ps. 93
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:38 pm

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:42 pm

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:50 am

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:16 am

<<

Patty Pieniadz

EPFer

Post Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Prior to the establishment of this board, there was no place like ex scn kids or esmb where ex's could go and actually talk. People were too afraid. The owners of this board and emma had the courage to stand up stick their necks out and make a place where scn could safely be discussed. This is huge, and as Scn gets more and more exposure, people are starting to feel safer and safer about talking.

I left Scn in 2000 and I posted anonymously as Cerridwen. I posted a lot of internal information about what was going on inside the cult.

After 5 years of posting anonymously, OSA outed me and put up all my "crimes" on their Religious Freedom Watch site.

I now post under my own name and speak openly about the C of S. There's a lot of freedom in that. A huge part of the Scientology indoctrination is the instilling of fear. I hated being afraid of those fuckers.

In my opinion, coming out and speaking openly under your own name is a huge step in the recovery process. Of course this all has to be weighed with what kind of effect coming out would have on your life and what Scn could do to hurt you or your family. You can't just say fuck it, I'm going to speak openly, when you have financial ties to Scn or Scios that
would mess up your life.

To most people, keeping in touch with their relative still in Scn is more important than coming out and speaking publicly. But there are things you can do anonymously to hasten the destructive of the cult and hopefully get your loved ones eventually out.

All the time I was posting anonymously, I was also attending events and reporting on them, and giving Scn activists information they could use for their websites. I was DOING things, to help me with my recovery. I spent the time to disentangle myself from Scientology and stopped working for a Scientology company and made it so that they had nothing to hold over me. My husband and son also wanted nothing more to do with Scn so I had little to lose.

One of the nice things about being out of Scn is being able to discuss it and make decisions that were best for MY life and not having to kowtow to someone's expectations.

End of rant
Education is not a hate crime.-- Anonymous
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:39 pm

8) god bless you Patty Pleniadz , its like I have been a friend of yours for ever ...peter devaney jr
Previous

Return to General Chatter