[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - 99 percent of x scientologist are cowards.

99 percent of x scientologist are cowards.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:34 pm

99 percent of x scientologist are cowards.

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:52 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:33 pm

Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:37 pm

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:02 am

I would not dare to speak for all other ex scientology kids, but comment only from my own perspective.

Sometimes I feel the coward for not conducting a head on overt attack against the COS.

I am faced with Grund's risk and rewards.

I have not lived a perfect life. I have skeletons in my closet that I am removing or neutralizing, many are gone, but there are still a few left that could be used to seriously harm me and my busines and my family.

All of these skeletons are in my PC folder with the church. They know becuase I confessed in sec checks, feeling bad about what I did, even though I was applying the tactics and methods I learned from my OSA/GO training in the business world.

If I were to attack Scientology, it would be public, well funded, and sufficient a threat to warrant direct attention and brutal response from Scientology

I directly support almost 50 people through my company, good, hard working people who deserve my respect and action to protect and forward the company and their financial futures. The company is the source of my strength. My company is the first thing the COS would go after.

My nieces and nephiews would loose their best friends if their parents did not disconnect from me.

I have a business partner who would have to disconnect from me, futher risking the company.

The list goes on.

So I do what I can from the shadows.

In addition to my ESK activism, I have derailed a number of reg cycles, which have prevented hundreds of thousands of dollars being donated to the church, to the IAS, Super Power, Flag, and other orgs. I have helped turn a number of people, including one actively posting on ESK. I can report things I learn from within to ESK.

Ron, please realize there are many ways to fight a war. The american heros that stormed normandy were supported and guided by the hidden agents of the French Resistance.

I prefer direct action and confrontation. The risks of such would make me relatively easy prey and not optomize my ability to fight ... would be on their ground.

As for others, there is huge fear created from years in the SO of the "unstoppable power" of Scientology, even if false, it is still fear. People posting their stories, where it is possible to identify them over the internet is its own form of extreme courage.

Believe me, I understand your persective, but it might not be sufficiently compassionate and understanding of the individuals challenges, real or imagined.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:02 am

I would not dare to speak for all other ex scientology kids, but comment only from my own perspective.

Sometimes I feel the coward for not conducting a head on overt attack against the COS.

I am faced with Grund's risk and rewards.

I have not lived a perfect life. I have skeletons in my closet that I am removing or neutralizing, many are gone, but there are still a few left that could be used to seriously harm me and my busines and my family.

All of these skeletons are in my PC folder with the church. They know becuase I confessed in sec checks, feeling bad about what I did, even though I was applying the tactics and methods I learned from my OSA/GO training in the business world.

If I were to attack Scientology, it would be public, well funded, and sufficient a threat to warrant direct attention and brutal response from Scientology

I directly support almost 50 people through my company, good, hard working people who deserve my respect and action to protect and forward the company and their financial futures. The company is the source of my strength. My company is the first thing the COS would go after.

My nieces and nephiews would loose their best friends if their parents did not disconnect from me.

I have a business partner who would have to disconnect from me, futher risking the company.

The list goes on.

So I do what I can from the shadows.

In addition to my ESK activism, I have derailed a number of reg cycles, which have prevented hundreds of thousands of dollars being donated to the church, to the IAS, Super Power, Flag, and other orgs. I have helped turn a number of people, including one actively posting on ESK. I can report things I learn from within to ESK.

Ron, please realize there are many ways to fight a war. The american heros that stormed normandy were supported and guided by the hidden agents of the French Resistance.

I prefer direct action and confrontation. The risks of such would make me relatively easy prey and not optomize my ability to fight ... would be on their ground.

As for others, there is huge fear created from years in the SO of the "unstoppable power" of Scientology, even if false, it is still fear. People posting their stories, where it is possible to identify them over the internet is its own form of extreme courage.

Believe me, I understand your persective, but it might not be sufficiently compassionate and understanding of the individuals challenges, real or imagined.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 am

Basically, what s/he said ^^^^^
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:43 am

:wink: outlander I belive you..its nice hearing people speaking the truth god bless you sir..
<<

James

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:34 pm

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:41 pm

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:49 pm

<<

James

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:10 pm

<<

James

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:11 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:15 pm

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:06 pm

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:07 pm

wrong premise, wrong statement.

A lot of exes are scared - that does not make them cowards. It just makes them scared.

No-one can measure their courage or lack of it until they are put squarely on the firing line.

For example - why do you post with an anonymous nick?
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

Guntur

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 pm

I can't fault anybody for not speaking out. I'm angry beyond all human belief, and I can't do much right now for many of the same reasons as a lot of others. I do it, though, out of respect for someone else than fear.

If someone could clarify the fine points between blackmail and extortion, I would appreciate it, but . . . I think it's extortion on the part of the Church (which might be a legal route in and a RICO statute violation . . .). Yes, it takes courage, but, if you were seriously afraid of losing your entire livelihood, all means of support, family, friends, etc., who wouldn't have second thoughts about speaking out until just 150% fed up? I'm on the outside looking in, and I can see both sides, I think. I would hope that if it were me, I would have the courage to hoist my middle finger to DM and the crew and hit them where it hurts. But, if you're programmed all your life to think that your eternal salvation and all means of support are on the line, I'm sure it's not that easy.

I would say that the cowards are those still in who are too damn afraid of any dissenting opinion. Honestly, what other reason is there at the higher levels? Fear that everyone and their dog will see that everything is BS and that they're on their way to make big rocks into little rocks for a good long time. If you run a cult, you have to keep a tight leash on everyone. I think DM's reported outbursts explain everything. The bully is the bully until everyone turns on him/her, and then there's some serious fear going on in that tiny little brain . . .

And, if the choice is between an institution that holds you under their thumb, tells you what you can and can't read, who you can and can't talk to, etc., and your own damn family, it's not only stupid and cowardly but downright against nature to have a moment's pause in making the right choice!!

Guntur
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:49 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
Next

Return to General Chatter