[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Perhaps we might give our three young ladies a bit of a brea

Perhaps we might give our three young ladies a bit of a brea

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Perhaps we might give our three young ladies a bit of a brea

I have been off the radar for longer than expected dealing with an infestation of Scientologists who seem to have decided that I need to be recovered to the active fold … and dealing with personal and business matters not relevant to this forum.

I have been checking in and have seen some dialogue on “where are the girls”, which this post addresses.

The three women are about as different as people can be.

Jenna is rather the warrior, fearless, passionate, driven to right any injustice that she sees. Probably none of the three put themselves at greater personal risk than Jenna speaking out against Scientology and her Uncle – David Miscavidge. Jenna has never posted much compared to the others, but when she says something it is direct, intense and powerful. I don’t see any real increase or decrease in her communication.

Kendra is a comic, poet, philosopher, exceptional writer, artist and "technologist". She has been a lot of the heart and soul of this forum. She has also recently married, relocated to the US after many years abroad. Anyone who has relocated internationally knows that this is a mentally, physically and psychological all consuming event, not to mention being a new wife and finding work on this side of the Pacific in the worst recession of 50 years. She posted her husband was going to University here, which compounds the rest. From my communication with her, as well as from reading her history, the one unquestionable quality that Kendra has is unquestionable integrity as a free thinker. I would bet my life, and to some degree have with my participation here, that she will never turn, and even if she became friendly to Scientology again (something probably impossible) she would not betray her friends from here as she would clearly understand the lunacy of betraying good hearted people to achieve personal spiritual freedom.

Astra is a mother, a student, a career woman. She shows in her action and grace spectacular class and sophistication, she is a true diplomat in the classic sense and spirit of the word. We are heading into holiday season, we are in tough economic times, it would not be unreasonable to consider she has to take care of her business and family.

They make an exceptional team.

A real working community has built up with ESK, those active moderators and reporters and anon do an excellent job keeping it alive, running and growing, something perhaps more than the ladies could have hoped for when they got started. I am sure it has evolved more than they dreamed of.

Sometimes leaders are reluctantly made by their actions rather than their desire to become leaders or celebrities. The three women are celebrities, no doubt. Is this what they wanted to planned … to become celebrities in a juggernaut opening peoples minds to the destructive actions of the Scientology organization and Management? I don’t know. Sometimes people are held higher up than they themselves want. They are not paid for this, make no profit from it, they did it to help all of us, probably including themselves, grow and heal and get on with our lives.

Many of the best leaders in the world assumed or were thrust into their positions reluctantly. It can be very difficult personally. Yes, they do retain some responsibility to the community they created, but sometimes the community needs to support the leaders and give them the freedom to take care of themselves.

I believe fear of any of them “turning” is very inappropriate and could even insult their hearts and spirits. Perhaps if the ladies might each post something on a monthly basis it might help those of us less personally secure on this path, but that is their choice. One of the best ways to piss off real friends is not stay in touch … I am very good at this and get into trouble with it all the time! We are all virtual friends here, tied by a common subject and our individual experience or drive to address the subject. Let’s trust our friends and support them, communicate with them as best we can.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:21 am

OP exemplifies why this site sucks.
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:26 am

Thank you Outlander. What you have said about Kendra is very true. Let's cut her some slack. Just because she was posting so much at the beginning doesn't mean she can keep it up forever and she has just relocated 1/2 way round the world. And what you say about Jenna is spot on. And yes, at least in my point of view, this site became more than what I ever imagined. I am very happy about that, but sometimes I feel I am not doing enough on the site and then I feel guilty. But I will always be here.

Walker, can you please clarify what you mean by your post?
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Astra, in forum terms, OP refers to the Original Poster. The person who began the thread.
Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:32 am

And Walker in forum terms, refers to "Useless Troll"
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:46 pm

<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 am

And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead

Return to General Chatter