[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Have you ever blown up a planet?

Have you ever blown up a planet?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:59 am

Have you ever blown up a planet?

did you ever confess to blowing up planets during auditing?
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:19 pm

I never could recall anything from a "past life". I felt like I would have had to make it up. And I had plenty of auditing.
But being on the RPF, I heard all kinds of stories.
An effort to make someone feel important maybe?
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:51 pm

yeah good theory, but it is very interesting... like if one does confess to this, then it is a very bad thing to my understanding lol. I can't help but think of these words when I ponder that being a sec check question... (at least it was in The Bridge), I think 'the audacity', 'the absurdity'... the creativity of it all. Hubbard totally reminds me of some schizophrenics I've known who completely create and live in their own world, and sometimes when expressed, this world is almost believable to non-mentally ill, as much of it is plausible, it's just his way of going about, the darkness that was him.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:44 am

Those type of questions were asked. But usually it was an FPRD (False Purpose Run Down) list. Which much of the time were "past life" experiences.

But I agree, it's very strange. Even being there and seeing it next to me. I always thought to myself, I wish I could "remember" that type of stuff. But it never happened. I was very down to earth about it so it never surfaced.
Anything that happened in a "past life" was considered "part of the game of life " and was looked at more like death is just part of the game....no biggie.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Yes, and I've read in Paulette Cooper's book that people can pretty much say or claim whatever they want without question.. Oh you blew up 82 planets etc., and no one cared they just moved on to the next (in like group win discussions). Not that's a win, but an example of anything goes.

Now, also though, I wonder what would happen if someone said they were going insane because Xenu was their grandfather or cousin or dad? Would that be interesting? I wonder...
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:36 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:47 pm

<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:12 pm

And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:06 pm

<<

evan

EPFer

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:12 pm

"And stay happy!" - Philip Gale
<<

Windmill

EPFer