[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Asked to update stuckin/formerlyin

Asked to update stuckin/formerlyin

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Asked to update stuckin/formerlyin

I was asked in another thread to tell you what has been going on since I don't spend alot of time here these days. Well, right now, I'm using a borrowed computer as mine was fried (very suspect at best).

I spent alot of time over at enturb/WWP again until computer fried and updating. Life has been anything but peaches and cream since I came forward with the authorities and every little thing seems to be such a legal pain in the butt for one reason or another. Some due to jurisdiction problems, some due to merging complaints (if that's the way to put it) but that's OSA. I've been assualted, had my car tampered with on more than one occasion, electric breaker turned off in utility room, a couple of times had to have the police/phone company place a tracer on the phone due to harrassing calls,apt broken into, and much more, but you get the idea. To add insult to injury, because I'm proceeding with prosecuting the cases' the best I can ( and boy have I hit walls all over the place) my seperated hubby will not even consider getting back together, atleast until this is over. Basically my family feels the same way. They feel I bring the fair gaming on myself by not just walking away and letting someone else fight the fight.So I'm really still disconnected from my family. I did attend a funeral late summer and I was treated like a leper. The invite was for appearances only, but I was hoping for more.

I did win part one of my PI case! That was HUGE!~ Basically, my attys did this thing that was risky for us, but they felt it was the best way for it not to drag out for another 2 years. They birificated (SP) the trial. The first part was "were they liable" answer YES!!!!YEAH!!!! and in Jan it's how much money the are required to pay (to be determined by another jury).

All along I've had a few scientologist, and possible OSA (don't know for sure) that bad mouth me on the boards but lately, and suspect timing (when my puter went down) I got a few more that just wanted to eat me alive! It got to me...really quite a bit. I never wanted to be some poster child or anything like that. If you remember when I first signed on here, I was a complete mess. In someways I am still a mess, just in different ways. Is the fair gaming getting to me, heck yeah. Does it bother me that people think I have some sort of agenda? Bigtime. Let me tell ya, life would be so much easier if I just walked away. Do I think that OSA wouold back off, most likely not...

I'm just hanging on hoping that after the end of the PI trial, things will get moving on the other stuff and somewhere, in the not too distant future the kiddies and I will have some assenblence of a normal life.

I have attended all but one protest since I came forward. I met very nice people in anonymous. I wish things were moving faster, but you get what you get.

This is a very abridged version of recent activities, but it gives you an idea of where I am now, compaired to the neurotic mess that I was when I came here. Still a mess but the CoS has no bearing in my life. For that, I am happier.

Happy Holidays to all.
If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:51 pm

If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.

Return to General Chatter