[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Anon -Private medical record used for fair game.

Anon -Private medical record used for fair game.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Anon -Private medical record used for fair game.

:shock: Scientology need your Private info so they can make it Public :? . scientology has disclosed anon Private medical records in order to fair game anon... I remember are so called Private P C folder being used against us back in 1982.... can they get any lower :?: .
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:43 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:15 pm

mikolot mayim rabim adirim, mishbarai'yam
--Ps. 93
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:37 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:54 pm

--Ps. 93
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:59 pm

:( The practise is called chilling meaning a lawyer review your confessional files ..
in order to fair game you if you do not leave, and to quench the revolt that was going on at the time...david mayo group who was second in command under LRH , D M jumped dave mayo in his office with thugs or criminals..... it was called the great exodus out of scientology were over 33 mission fell in one year , and org all over the world ..
this was the year I left scientology it was horrifying to wittness this event..
I still have night mare of 1982 when your confidential files were being read out loud for all to hear in south bay mission...truck loads of thugs called squirrel buster did they deeds, and they ware a picture of a squirrel on their backs... they had no mercy for the weak if you did not summit to D M tortuous way and side with D M...you were fair game... :oops: they are devil indeed .
Last edited by RonTheCon on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:13 am

Ah, I see, you think the COS leaked it from internal PC files.
That's certainly reprehensible...but is it illegal? I don't know if priest-confessor privilege is actually a legal thing.
--Ps. 93
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 am

Never heard of these "squirrel busters" before. I think if I write my CoS PI villain Peter List, I'll give him one of their jackets. It sounds appropriate. I apologize to you, Ron. It's obvious you've been through things you're still getting over, things I wasn't ready to accept. The things I say and feel trying to avoid going down the path of total anger. :wink: You get out your pain however you must. This is a good place for that. We're all friends here.

This "chilling" business is something that needs to be stopped. Of course, I'm sure some Scis feel they're just responding to being "chilled" by the protesters. Cycles of hatred and abuse. Both sides need to cut those off at the source IMO. Whether it's fanatic "squirrel busters" perverting the tech or people going over the edge trying to stop an abusive cult, both sides need to take a look at themselves constantly, think about what they are doing, what effect it has and might have. Revenge is a sucker's game for everyone involved. One should not indulge in it.

At the end of the day, we are all human beings whatever our differences. Those who call themselves religious, those who say they care and want to help others, should remember that. This suborning of freedom of speech does not help Scientology's cause any more than people calling it a cult.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 am

This is outrageous. I am appalled but this does motivate me to continue what I do and to spread the word about scientology and it's tactics. I don't think the Co$ is aware that when they do these things, it motivates people to take action against them.....even if it is small and seems minuscule.....even the small things make a difference.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:10 am

Outrageous, indeed! :x The Co$ is stuck in a time warp. Maybe 30 years ago they could get away with treating gays as second-class citizens, but not today! Since the January 6 ordinance didn't entirely halt Anon protests at Gold Base, as the Co$ had hoped, they somehow thought that a gross invasion of privacy was warranted and justifiable. Wow, they've been isolated from the real world for far too long.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 am

This event happend and is well document,ed ... not even D M is in deniel of this ...davied mayo was the highest tech trained in the world, The only one above him at the time was Ron him self ... davied mayo said in his report that in 1982 he was flown into a secret location were Ron was very sick and close to his death, and he was giving ron some help...after 1982 no one ever saw Ron againe , we were all waiting to hear his voice it never happend....some how he showed up dead 1986. ............... but the war broke out in 1982 D M against davied mayo group , who whent to santa barbra ca, with big nimbers of scientologist thier at least 1,000 or more and started the free zone ...they were wiped out or defeated after about 2 years of war... dave mayo whent into hiding some were in the E U ...scientology number whent from appox 500,000 to less then 50,00 world wide over night..thats how bad it was...on another note no one has the right to hurt another , LOVING KINDNESS is the only good karma thier is...
Last edited by RonTheCon on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:49 am

Just so all know, Peter List is a twisted Scientologist villain I intended to put in my fanfic. I probably won't write him but he's worth talking about here. He is a private investigator working for the CoS who uses information he gleans about people to dead agent them. They trained him well, too well. Both Scientologists and critics alike are his victims. He spreads black PR about everyone all over the Internet, with law enforcement, and with the press. It was Peter List who leaked vital information about notorious Scientology misdeeds to the critics and then turned around and told details about them to his church for Fair Game purposes. He then laughed as he watched both sides get mad and do evil deeds. In his twisted mind he does this because he wants to make his church's followers more desperate and fanatical as they see the depths to which people go to oppose them. He also wants to get those opposers caught up in their anger, to make them the carriers of his diseases of hatred and fear. He knows what he's doing is wrong, but only subconsciously. Overtly he thinks it's for a good cause. It's about clearing the planet by burning the bad emotions out, making people hate themselves and others, stoking the fires to control them. Instead of putting out the fires, though, Peter makes them rage. I am undecided as to how he should end. Either a heart attack as he finally realizes what he has done is wrong and that he can't live with himself any longer, or a bullet in the head from a man who realizes this mad dog has to be put down.

The actor I have in mind is Samuel L. Jackson. I think he would like the role.

Sorry, don't mean to distract. I'll get back on topic.

What these people are doing is wrong, terrible, and seriously bad karma. It cannot be allowed to stand.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:46 pm

<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 pm

--Ps. 93
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:24 pm

--Ps. 93
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 am

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Return to General Chatter