[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What was the deal with MSH?

What was the deal with MSH?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Yes, doubleVee, thanks for the wise words. Maybe you have a future as a diplomat. :-) For those of you who haven't yet read doubleVee's story, please do so. She definitely deserves our respect.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:02 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:16 pm

mikolot mayim rabim adirim, mishbarai'yam
--Ps. 93
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:06 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:29 am

--Ps. 93
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:57 pm

[quote="speckledtrout"]Anon9104: Of course he can use whatever metaphor he wants. I'm not erasing his post, insulting him, or otherwise preventing his speech. I can also point out that I find the comparison a little offensive.

Iknowtoomuch: That's exactly what I'm trying to get at...once discussion gets down to "well if X happened you'd see it would be worse than the Nazis!" it's only downhill from there...

If it had been just your comment, no, I wouldn't have drawn any sort of parallel. But like I said, it's annoyingly prevalent.[/quote

And there's a reason for it... Scientology is like Nazism... there are many, many parallels, which is why Germany is trying to ban it...

The RPF is like Stalin's gulags... also... not just one dictator but many...

They are there for a reason, consider that
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:48 pm

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:08 pm

<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:53 pm

--Ps. 93
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:02 pm

--Ps. 93
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:26 pm

<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:33 am

Thanks for the replies to my questions. My feeling is that Mary Sue kept LRH informed of the missions she had going, but even if she acted on her own, she did so under clear intention of his policies and I believe he is responsible for the deeds his words gave license to.

From the group MSH spent most of her life and ultimately went to jail trying to help, I think she deserved better than to be tossed under the bus even in memory. I'm glad to hear that in her later years she had the chance to reconnect and enjoy time with her family, which probably wouldn't happened if she'd avoided going to jail.

I'm not sure why I'm drawn to know more about the first family. It seems taking a closer look at the lives of the first family can be kind of telling.

Let's see...suicide in LRH's family*, suicide in DM's family, suicide in Shelly's family. Isn't that a little disproportionate? If Scn works so well, how could this be? You'd think those at the top might be especially able to help and show love to their own family members, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

And that's by no means where the dysfunction ends. David seems to have inherited his dad's violent tendencies. I thought that was the very sort of thing auditing was supposed to handle. For Christ's sake, get some auditing David! Maybe it will help you! What's that...dirty needle? Take too long to clean up all the o/w's? Don't know what condition you might find yourself assigned? Did someone say false purpose? I hear the RPF's a bitch. Yep, better to keep busy saving the planet...oh yeah and be sure to squish everyone who actually tries to help you.

*I base this on the writings of Quentin's closest friend at Flag who wrote of his depression and a prior attempt .
Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:09 am

The first family.........?????????????

You give LRH WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT!!!!

Poor Quentin... Monica Pignotti speaks of him in The Road to Xenu....

Some of you guys sound like sick fans...

creepy
PreviousNext

Return to General Chatter