[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What was the deal with MSH?

What was the deal with MSH?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:16 am

'First Family' was my attempt at short hand. If you grew up with people standing around applauding LRH's gigantic photograph all the time, you might understand how his family held a position at least that large in my world.

I'm not a sick fan. I think learning about what LRH and his family were like in their private lives may reveal something about what they actually believed, which I find interesting. In a different post of yours I think you said you did too.

I find your constant put downs a bit creepy. What's up with that?
Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:12 am

You know, when I was working with the word clearer at Delphi back in 1999, she told me that Mary Sue Hubbard was still in Scientology, that she'd still see Mary Sue Hubbard around at Flag and how she'd wear lots of jewelry.

Can anyone remember specifically what OSA's explanation was for why Mary Sue went to prison? I remember something along the lines of "The IRS had secret documents about the Church, and Mary Sue had to break in and make copies of those documents, etc." I was under the impression like she was some martyr, like she went to prison to help the Church, or something like that.
<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:36 pm

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 pm

I guess I'm a true anon, and like the fact at scientology exposed that sci speak is not permitted, because it lends too much credibility to the cult, although some sci speak can be fun... it haunts others, and the memories are terrible. i do find it creepy that people want to glorify this murdering exploitive cult. From a sociological stand point in cult studies, it is definitely fascinating... but there are bigger issues, like how to bring it down rather than stare at it starry eyed like a long lost lover or a deer in the headlights like some of you. I love how some of these people take each single sentence and dissect the nonsense...
<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 pm

<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 pm

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 pm

<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 pm

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Here's my own word clear.

Constructive Scientology critic- someone whose attitude is the following: "You should know that Person X is a member of the controversial religion Scientology. There are numerous issues surrounding this organization of which you need to be aware. I'm not telling you what to think, but I ask that you listen to me. Please visit www.exscientologykids.com, read the information available, and draw your own conclusions. Then, if you want to help the situation, you can follow the links on the site and get involved. Peace."

Scientology Hater- someone who exhibits this attitude: "Hey, you should be ashamed to call yourself a fan or friend of Person X. They're a member of a criminal cult which kills people in it and suppresses freedom of speech. You may call me a bigot, but I'm actually just a concerned person who knows the truth of what Scientology is. Unless you want to be considered a shill for them, you will see things my way."

Other than this specific addition, you are spot on, Anon9104. Thank you.

The specific changes I would like to see in Scientology are too detailed to go into on this thread. I created another thread for them on this same board. Here's the link: http://www.exscientologykids.com/eskfor ... php?t=4713

Let's continue this conversation there if necessary. I appreciate both of you (Anon9104 and Gadget) for your discretion. Everyone else on the board too.

To close out this topic, here are some good links on the history of Scientology and Mary Sue Hubbard I found recently:

http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2001/03 ... bbard.aspx
<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:26 pm

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 pm

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Believe me, Anon9104. The people I consider haters are not my creation. They created themselves. You can take heart that I have not yet met anyone here who meets the definition. I have elsewhere online, though, and if they follow me... This place has been of great help to me and so has everyone in it, including yourself. Be at ease. I bear you no ill will. If you are willing to accept my olive branch, there is much we can continue to learn from one another.

Out of respect for board discipline, I do not wish to say more.
Previous

Return to General Chatter