[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Question about LRH

Question about LRH

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Question about LRH

I have what may seem like an odd question but here goes. I have heard that LRH had body doubles, as many as three of them. Is this just crazy talk or has anyone else heard this, too? I also heard that LRH was NEVER on the ships. That one I find hard to believe.
Last edited by invisible on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Invisible,

In the earlier days of Scientology, I haven't heard anything about this, and am fairly sure this was not true. He was somewhat of a paranoid conspiracy nut, and probably lied about his location consistently to defy those he imagined were out to get him, but in having read thousands, if not tens of thousands of internal and confidential documents, I don't remember anything about this.

HOWEVER, I am increasingly learning how compartmented the churches information was, which has only increased under DM, as well as re-writing history, that all bets are off on my factual certainty of anything!

Someone really needs to research and publish the real story of Scientology and the church. It would be an incredible story.

I was told that DM has cut off what remains of management's access to LRH writings, advices, confidential references, etc. giving out snippets to make things in his own form. DM seems dedicated to making Scientology in his own form.

Wouldn't surprise me if DM himself had doubles ... I guess we should check circuses as recruitment pools for muscular, militant midgets that like attacking bigger people from behind while they are sitting down.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi

Return to General Chatter