[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Irony and Stupidity and Now I'm MAD.

Irony and Stupidity and Now I'm MAD.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Irony and Stupidity and Now I'm MAD.

So, as usual the org has done something stupid and shot itself in the foot again.

As far as I can tell, the main thing keeping the majority of us from speaking out or really crossing the line into "anti" is our families. We don't want them to disconnect from us (despite, in a lot of cases, them treating us like crap).

Well, I was posting publicly under my own name, but still trying to stay connected to my younger brother at Flag. I didn't want to lose him all the way, but I also am incapable of lying about how I feel and what happened. I was trying to walk a narrow line. Now he has apparently disconnected from me. I say apparently because I can't get anyone to talk to me. But he won't take my calls, or answer my letters or messages, and the last time we talked it was on this subject (with someone else listening in - I assume from dept. 3). They thought they were pretty slick but it was obvious they were trying to direct his conversation. Hello, he doesn't normally jump from subject to subject incoherently and have long silences. And maybe you shouldn't breathe in the phone. At the end of the conversation I told him he was going to be told to disconnect from me and he swore that would never happen because I'm his sister and he loves me. Right.

Now here's what's really stupid. The org just removed from me the one and only person that I cared about, the ONE reason I didn't want to get declared. Now I have NOTHING TO LOSE. My little brother was the only one I loved and felt responsible for, that had any kind of hold over me when it came to Scientology. Thanks a lot Scientologists! Way to think that through. I don't know if it was the Dir I&R FSO or OSA or whomever, but you're a MORON.

Now that I know I've lost everyone I ever cared about in Scientology, I have no reason to hold back anymore. Maybe you didn't think I WAS holding back, but now you're going to find out. Dipsh-ts.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Motherfuckers.

Yeah... that's all I got.
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Asswiped as the situation may be, I am somewhat looking foreward to what you're putting on the table next Vee. I do believe they'll live to regret this day, but not for long
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 pm

I am very sorry to hear this, doubleVee. :( I know that you love your brother very much. The CoS is just not sophisticated enough to weigh the likely results of their actions or to think in terms of costs and benefits of various alternatives. Must .... follow ... policy.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm very sorry they forced your brother into disconnecting with you. But I am glad you feel finally free to be open about everything.

Like the song goes, "freedom's just another word for nothin left to lose"
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Vee, I am sorry that you rborther has disconnected from you. It seems to me this will likely have him feeling some discontentment with scientology. I know this is going to be a difficult time for you but I have a feeling that after all is said and done, you and your brother will be in touch again.

They are dumb for cutting off the only thing that was holding you back from coming out against them. I predict that this type of thing is going to happen with more frequency as they begin to feel the heat of the Anonymous movement against them. More and more people are less fearful of speaking out. Scientology is feeling the black lash and will likely continue to do things like disconnecting you and your brother.

Hang in there, Vee, and do what you must for you and your brother. Hopefully he will have his eyes completely opened by this forced disconnection. <3
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 am

I do not when it happened but if you call an outside family member an MAA/ESTO or security guard has to watch you and listen into the conversation (per the External Influence training). I worked at Flag - did I know you?
Sorry to hear you got disconnected from your brother. If you know when he takes liberty days and where he goes during that time - that is the only way you can talk to him without interruption by the church if he has a favorite mall or beach may be he can go during libs?
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Sorry to hear that. I supervised every single FC and FSO staff in course room, but I still cann't recall your brother. You might be able to call him by pretending being someone else, but you have to be very convincing - you can not call him straight, your call will go through at least 3 terminals and might get listened into.
<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm

<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:06 am

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Return to General Chatter