[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - CMO EPF

CMO EPF

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

sheetmedal

Clear

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:48 pm

CMO EPF

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:40 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

sheetmedal

Clear

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:54 pm

That is so lame.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:14 pm

You have to be HCO (Hubbard Communications Office) qualified to be in CMO. That's why there are so many kids, because most adults are not HCO qualified.
Imagine a 14 year old giving you orders. :lol:
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:54 am

I did the CMO EPF and was a Messenger.

When I did it, we were trained to look after LRH, primarily in doing his laundry and cleaning to "LRH Standards". Once there was concern that LRH was coming back (when he was still alive), so we had to do all his laundry. It had to be hand washed, with special detergents and no odor and rinsed dozens of times in fresh water, litterally dozens of times. I remember being up all night, bewildered because I had rinsed a shirt for him, a new shirts, just laundered by someone else, 20 or 30 times, and the senior could still smell soap, so I had to keep rinsing, I don't think I got a product after 5-6 hours, so they send me to do something I might be able to accomplish successfully.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:59 am

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:44 am

cmo epf

I was in the CMO and did the EPF twice.

There is an issue called the CMO DOs and DON'Ts that does state not to fraternize with anyone outside of CMO. A new rule came out right before I left that you can't have a 2D with anyone outside of CMO, which leaves virtually NO options in an org with usually 2 boys to 8 girls.

Another main point besides the laundry and cleaning standard was something called "Messenger TRs" where you learn to give commands, remember orders, etc. They are pretty good and useful but I'm afraid turned most of the CMO into robots who barked orders.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:49 am

Re: cmo epf

Last edited by Iknowtoomuch on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 am

Last edited by outlander on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:18 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:16 am

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:19 am

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:15 am

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:21 pm

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

They look at you weird if you are in CMO and if you go out with someone "from a lower org". You basically should not even trying to be friends with them or get close to them. One of the things hat makes up ethics presence is being inapproachable, mysterous - so that is why I guess.

Return to Staff & Sea Org