[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - WELCOME TO THE MOST ETHICAL GOUP ON THE PLANET!

WELCOME TO THE MOST ETHICAL GOUP ON THE PLANET!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

waianon

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:15 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:16 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:18 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:14 am

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Zendon

Clear

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:35 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Chaotic, you have put my determination about the correctness of everything that I do as a single part of Anonymous in overdrive.

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:40 am

I am SHOCKED and DEEPLY SADDENED by your Christmas story, CP, even though I have read too many sad stories of this ilk already. I would call it a Black Christmas. This was certainly no small thing that your parents did. I feel that you were TOTALLY BETRAYED. The damage had to be MAJOR. The CoS has no right to exist in a civilized society when it causes horrors like this!!!!
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

larfalot

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:55 am

Buffy: I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a small step, and conclusions there were.
<<

AnonLuvn

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:57 pm

There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children.
-Nelson Mandela
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:53 pm

I just did a whole lot of deleting between, "your story just gets better and better" and "your story just gets worse and worse".

I know you've read my story and all, but that is one of the things that woke me up. I was so sure Hubbard wouldn't have a problem with me reading about Wicca - my prarents confirmed this much later when they insisted that what was done at Delphi was wrong - but people's actions showed me that regardless of what the stated intentions of the Tech were, that was the overwhelming result.

I think that's what happens when you say that one person's words have more value than the whole of human knowledge, all the wonderful bits of wisdom that civilization has collected over the last several thousand years, that's the result you get. A huge group of people who (openly or privately) depreciate all other information.

Also... how is Shakespeare not one of the three Rs? How is Shakespeare not freakin' reading, huh? That's so LAME.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Another very interesting installment of your story, CP. I think its anonypanda who loves to talk about Co$ footbullets. They sometimes seem like they enjoy creating problems and conflict just for the helluvait.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:14 pm

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:58 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:42 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:11 am

<<

MLWilde

Clear

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:57 am

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:10 am

Tough little cookie!

Wow, what a read! You are doing a great job at telling your story. It is hard to write about a few year span in just one sitting. So your little "chapters" are interesting.

I am just glad you slapped it to the prick!!! You can't be like that and still expect any kind of respect as a CO!!!

I was also a minor in the SO and know exactly how hard it was to study non Scientology subjects. I remember getting yelled at because I was not on post and at "school" just trying to prepare for my GED. "Other fish to fry", is what I believe one of my seniors had called it. Thank goodness it was above his head!

Well, all those experiences made you into a tough little cookie! I am so glad you survived and are here to tell us your story! I look forward to your other posts.

Take care,
Evey
<<

AnonyMozart

Clear

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:46 am

Scientology, how about that? You hold on the the tin cans and then this guy asks you a bunch of questions, and if you pay enough money, you get to join the master race. How's that for a 'religion'? - Frank Zappa
PreviousNext

Return to Staff & Sea Org