[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - FAMILY IMPORTANT TO SCN? YEAH RIGHT!!!!

FAMILY IMPORTANT TO SCN? YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

bushkaGND

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:58 pm

FAMILY IMPORTANT TO SCN? YEAH RIGHT!!!!

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:04 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that is hands down one of the most screwed up stories have ever heard.

"no such thing as mom and daughter thetans"? UGH!
<<

Snuffy

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Re: FAMILY IMPORTANT TO SCN? YEAH RIGHT!!!!

"The survival value of intelligence is that it allows us to extinct a bad idea, before the idea extincts us."

Karl Popper
<<

Heyanonnyno

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:33 am

Re: FAMILY IMPORTANT TO SCN? YEAH RIGHT!!!!

<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:20 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:58 pm

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:35 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:14 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:21 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:28 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:47 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:00 pm

<<

everfree

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:20 pm

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:04 am

<<

DJR245

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:25 am

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:58 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:36 pm

<<

jbiggs

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:19 am

wow...

Hello to my new friends,
(So many of the stories here feel like my stories.)

I had a somewhat similar experience to yours. When I was in the Sea Org, I would receive mail that had been opened already. When I would call my mother, in the presence of an HCO member, she would ask " Have you been getting the cash I have been sending you?". I didn't even know how to react to this, I hadn't received any money nor did I know she was sending me any, I had to handle my WOG parents as to not cause an "upset". Man, I was the one upset, I would just say "thank you Mom, you are so sweet".

Odd, whoever was reading my mail was stealing the cash my mother sent me. I was a minor at the time, and my mom was concerned I needed money for just the little things. She was spot on, the entire three years I was there I only had one bra. I would wash it out every night and hang dry it. The elastic was so busted after those three years, that it didn't even constitute a real bra in the least.

This is my very first post and it feels good. Thank you for the courage!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:15 pm

Next

Return to Staff & Sea Org