[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - My Story (part 1) from wog->sci->flag

My Story (part 1) from wog->sci->flag

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 pm

My Story (part 1) from wog->sci->flag

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:31 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:58 am

My parents had a thing about us not having too much MEST I suppose, because they would throw out our toys every now and then. It was apparently at random. We would come home and find half our stuff gone. I got used to it eventually. My biggest problem was with them throwing out my books, or one time when I was 9 when I came home and my doll that I slept with every night was gone. I guess that was a Scientologist thing. "Dekludge dekludge delkludge!!".
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:50 pm

I've read your entire story... and to throw away a doll you slept with every night as a LITTLE girl, and your BOOKS!!!!

I remember something about your mother having a mental problem and it is clear she did. Mental illness should be treated feasibly as possibly. Scientololgy is not a replacement. It is too bad she got mixed up in that and you sufferred as terribly as you did. I get angry when I read stuff like this that is mean to kids....

I read this one story on ESMB about a woman whose husband kept the kids in a divorce, forced, so she rejoined to see them but trying to get them out. One kid was hit and killed by a car, the other was hit but didn't die, and another was partially blinded by hair dye chemicals left out from a sitter.

This and so much other kind of stuff tied to THE CULT is SICKENING... WHO CAN SEPARATE TORTURE AND THIS KIND OF WRONG DOING FROM A CULT ENOUGH TO SAY THE RELIGION IS OK BUT THE ORGANIZATION IS NOT? THIS IS A EFFING CULT... AND PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE ARE AS SCREWED UP AS THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK YOUR DOLLY AWAY AND ALL THE OTHER 1000X MORE HORRIBLE STUFF.

INBREDS.
<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:30 am

Return to Your Story