[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What "research" did Hubbard actually do?

What "research" did Hubbard actually do?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:37 am

What "research" did Hubbard actually do?

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:47 am

I think the only research he did was just experimenting with different auditing techniques on preclears.

I always thought it was unlikely that he industriously studied different races and different primitive tribes. (Remember in The Fundamentals of Thought how he refers to blacks and Asians as "the brown and yellow people?")

You know, one of my grandmother's husbands, Ron, used to work with Hubbard. Ron told me this story about how he went up to Hubbard and said, "I've noticed you haven't produced any courses on how to do research." And Hubbard said, "That's right. That's because I do the research." And Ron said to Hubbard, "But that means it's nobody else's game but yours." Hubbard said, "That's right, it is my game." To which Ron replied, "Well, fuck that! I want my own game." And he quit Scientology after that.
<<

SoapBoxer

Non-E

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:12 am

Why don't you just postulate us gone Dan?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StwhC5FX ... re=related
<<

chipgallo

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:59 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:58 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:44 pm

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Cof$uckitude

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:06 pm

"the tech is bullcrap that doesnt work" - me
<<

Lermanet.com

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:09 pm

re where hubbard got scientology, here is a my messy page on that
http://www.Lermanet.com/sources.htm

re Study Tech
http://www.Lermanet.com/exit/studytech/
look at the pages form virginia waddy

re E-meter see this thread on enturbulation forums

re Hypnosis and TR-0 see this thread on ESMB chatboard [url=http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4558LINK[/url]

questions? email me directly
regards
Arnie Lerma
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Hey kids, LAUGH at Scientology today!
http://www.lermanet.us/SPEpisode912Trap ... eCloset.rm
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:38 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:50 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

CNote

Non-E

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:40 am

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."
<<

nom nom nom

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:46 am

Re: What "research" did Hubbard actually do?

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:52 pm

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:51 pm

<<

WileyCoyote

Clear

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:06 am

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:12 am

This kind of research?

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:03 am

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:08 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

whizkid

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:43 am

Here is an example of his research. He did not believe in past lives. Auditors would come and say that people who were being audited would come up with dates of an event before they were born. LRH said that this was nonsense so just ignore it. It had happened enough times with his auditing, that he decided to play along for the fun of it.

Se he went along with it and the preclear had more improvement than with real events. So he continued to do it and people would come up with events that happpened further and further back. So that is how he discovered that people did have past lives.

At one part of the bridge you are taught how to self audit. So he did a lot of that. It is similar to my resaerch on how to create a website. I have been on the internet less than 3 years ago. Before that I did not have a computer. Almost 3 years ago I saw a computer in my neighbor's trash. I pulled it out and took it inside. I saw on the manual where they wrote a new battery would cost $140.

It was a laptop and I figured out that they threw it away since it was old and it was not worth it to get a new battery instead of a new computer. So I plugged it in and it worked. I saw the cursor on the screen but there was no mouse with it. I did know that you need a mouse to move the cursor. Then I saw a red button on the keyboard. I touched it and the cursor moved. It worked perfectly.

So I had to research how to get online. Then I had to learn by research how to get a domain and put it up on a servor. So I did that and I researched how to get more traffic coming to my website etc. I think that this is how most boys learn to masterbate, through their own research. So I have had my own website, , now for over 2 years. It was this type of research that was done to create MS DOS and Windows 95.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:45 pm

:) L RON stole EDGER CAYCE work....this were were he got scientolog...if one any ever read the book COMPANION compiled by Ernest Frejer.........you would understand.. exept ron sifi his work and took god out of the picture and added greed and fair game...some of the work is exact... cell ... B T....whole track...axoims.....the bridge...cayce has the real bridge. he is the real O T ....he pass 1945...charts ect............ cayce proved ever thing he did.....the real bridge is the LAW OF ONE....and if you learn it you go free....no money.. no hate..no OSA...no groups.... no church....ever thing free... he was a poor man...selfless not selfish...love not hate...ron was a good copy cat and lier...but never O T never..
Next

Return to Tech Debates & Discussion