[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Clay Table EPs

Clay Table EPs

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:02 pm

Clay Table EPs

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:45 pm

EP's

Have no recall of the clay table EP's of LOC or PRO TR's but do recall that they were both short cycles.

KTL seemed to drag on forever and the EP was when you could no longer differentiate which piece of clay was "you" and it seemed like you were being everybody at the same time. That is sort of the general gist of it, but I do not know how it was actuallly stated.

Maybe this will jog someone's memory and they can fill in the gaps.

Hope this is some help.
The Public Clammer!
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:07 pm

<<

chipgallo

EPFer

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:21 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Wierd, when I was on it the EP was about communication.
Why in gods name would the EP be about valences??

Something about feeling the ability to freely communicate. Or some such.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:54 pm

EP's all!

What I have to say about this thread:

Well, there ya go! Standard Tech as is!
The Public Clammer!
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:05 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:15 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Max Zbitnoff

Non-E

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm

KTL problems process EP

I got on the KTL in 1989 soon after it was released to the public. The process was frustrating and I got routed to review auditing where it was indicated that I was "in valence" so I didn't need it.

Nevertheless, it seemed unreal that some people were quite jazzed about the process. About 5 years later out of nowhere I had this thought: people out of valence (not being themselves) are going to have problems. That was my aha moment. No wonder people loved the process. Along with it came the corollary: if you are being yourself then you won't have problems... or get hung up with counter intention.

About that time I was re-evaluating being in scientology and it seemed to me that staying in would be full of problems/out of valence. So you could say the process helped me leave the church.

~~~Max

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials