[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Can Reading this Really Hurt You? No.

Can Reading this Really Hurt You? No.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:25 am

Can Reading this Really Hurt You? No.

Here's a test:

There are literally thousands of people, ALL around the world who have now read the OT 3 story--and none of them have gotten sick, which L. Ron Hubbard said one would, IF you read it before you were ready.

If you'd like to hear the story---just type in

Scientology+South Park

and there ya have it :wink:
That IS the OT 3 story---in full.

My best to all :wink:
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight
In Scientology for 30 years, escaped out in 2000,
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Grad 4 auditor, X-OSA volunteer after 20 years, X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang. SP 6 ^
http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:17 am

Actually, I came down with pneumonia a few years after reading the OTIII materials. Oh no. Nono, wait. That's because I live in polluted Beijing and chain smoke all day.

Nevermind.
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:49 am

Oh God, I know the feeling, those days when you can't see the street below from an 8th floor apartment -_- yuck.

EDIT: Zhong Nan Hai is the best ;) Its local so no chance its fake :P
<<

Hubbard-Telescope

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:03 am

Ick, I had a sinus infection the first two months I was in Beijing. That air will get ya!
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 am

LOL....:lol: Good one, Tru2Form!

My best :)

Tory/Magoo~~
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:19 am

You guys know Beijing! Yay!

I do smoke Zhong Nan Hais, for the record. Two internets for you.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:57 pm

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 pm

<<

truthseeker

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 pm

Having never been a member of the CO$ the first time I saw South Park's Scientology episode I found it funny because of Tom Cruise & John Travolta. I did not really believe the Xenu story and thought it was made up just for a laugh. I also have to admit to not knowing anything about the CO$. Then came Tom Cruise's video and Anon's response. These videos led me to do research the CO$ out of curiousity. I was astounded by what I found!! To believe an "criminal and dangerous" organization which disguised itself as a "religion" could exist in a "democratic" country shocked me. My shocked turned to outrage the more research I did. I believe you may find my experience is typical of people with no direct link to the CO$ who have joined in exposing the CO$.

I did not suffer any ill effects from being exposed to Xenu outside of having a sore stomach from laughing so hard. :D
<<

dr3k

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 pm

<<

LAnon

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:34 pm

<<

AthlAnon 88

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:23 am

Dunno about the rest of you, but after the initial "space drama" part, OT3 just put me to sleep. But then again, Hubbard's work blends insanity, nonsense and dry writing so well, that's just naturally going to happen.
"Ba Ba"
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:08 am

<<

Hubbard-Telescope

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:50 am

<<

Faceles Harbinger of Doom

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:28 am

[mod edit: off topic. Re-posted in General Chatter forum, China & PRC post]
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:03 am

Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight
In Scientology for 30 years, escaped out in 2000,
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Grad 4 auditor, X-OSA volunteer after 20 years, X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang. SP 6 ^
http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:49 am

<<

Malle

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:43 pm

I really got sick, when I read OTIII, because I had to think of all those people, who spend so much money, just to get the central information of their religion.

In my opinion, this should be for free AND the first thing, new scientologists are informed about. Just imagine christians who have to pay 100.000Euro to hear about Jesus, God, Christmas and Easter... :suspicious:
<<

OTsuperduper

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:41 pm

OT out of body experiences

"I'm always there for me."
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Next

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials